BY CANON #19 in SLRs

Kit Includes 12 Items with all Manufacturer-supplied Accessories + Full USA Warranties: 1) Canon EOS Rebel T5 Digital SLR Camera Body + EF-S 18-55mm IS II Lens 2) Transcend 32GB SecureDigital (SDHC) 300x UHS- Class 10 Memory Card 3) Spare LP-E10 Battery for Canon 4) Battery Charger for Canon LP-E10 5) Vidpro TL-25 Top-Load DSLR Camera Holster Case (Small) 6) Precision Design 2.5x Telephoto + .45x Wide-Angle Digital Lenses (49mm/52mm/55mm/58mm) 7) Vivitar 58mm UV Glass Filter 8) Precision Design HDMI to Mini-HDMI (C) Gold Audio/Video Cable (6 ft) 9) Precision Design 6-Piece Camera + Lens Cleaning Kit 10) Precision Design SD/SDHC + MicroSD HC Card Reader 11) Precision Design 8 SD / 2 MicroSD Memory Card Case 12) Precision Design Universal LCD Screen Protectors Canon EOS Rebel T5 Digital SLR Camera + EF-S 18-55mm IS II Lens EOS performance made simple. Perfect for families, budding photo enthusiasts and first-time SLR users alike, the Canon EOS Rebel T5 Digital SLR Camera makes it easy to capture movies and photos that are nothing short of dazzling. It features a powerful 18.0 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) image sensor and Canons DIGIC 4 Image Processor for easy recording of HD video and high-resolution photos and has a huge 3.0-inch LCD screen for Live View recording and review. With a 63-zone, Dual-layer metering system, an expanded ISO range for outstanding operation in less-than-perfect light, shooting modes like Scene Intelligent Auto to take the guesswork out of complex shots plus creative options like Canons Basic+ function and Creative Auto, the EOS Rebel T5 is ready for anything. With a helpful Feature Guide, rugged, lightweight construction and proven Canon design, the EOS Rebel T5 makes EOS SLR photography faster and easier than ever! This outfit includes the Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II Lens. It is a lightweight general-purpose zoom lens that is ideal for handheld photography in a wide range of lighting con see more...

Canon EOS Rebel T5 Digital SLR Camera Body & EF-S 18-55mm IS II Lens with 32GB Card + Case + Battery & Charger + Filter + Tele/Wide Lens + Kit
Sharmila T.
I have one of these myself and I absolutely love it!  It is a great entry level DSLR and one of the most affordable ones in the market!  The quality of the photos and videos are amazing! I personally use it for my blog photos and would highly recommend it.  However, if you are looking for a camera to vlog with, I wouldn't recommend this one because it can feel quite heavy to hold for long periods of time!
Khalil Jabrane l.
Safi
Techie Expert Level 2
Hello! My name is khalil jabrane lanyar , i am an influncer and blogger  from Morocco. I really like your product , it's very interesting. I was thinking about making a collaboration with you! I'd like to promote it on My social medias and I would be aple to put together a honest blog post review.
Jaiden P.
Have one of these cameras myself, amazing beginner camera! Perfect for learning the fundamentals of photography and video. The camera has a basic and east to use interface over other cameras like Sony which I slightly more complex. In addition has a tilt, flip and rotation screen which comes in handy for those 'hard to get' shots and if you are planning to VLOG. In addition it also has loads of automatic settings you can set to depending on what you are shooting for example, portraits, landscapes, sport etc. Overall I believe it is a great starting point and will definitely do the job for the time being, however if you a looking for more advanced or professional level cameras I don't believe this is the great buy for you. :)
Victor T.
I chose the Canon EOS REBEL T5 after comparing several similar models from other brands. This model has the quality I was looking at an affordable price, also it has a lot of accessories.

Many of my friends use Canon so this also helped me decide for this camera. I recommend it for anyone who wants to learn professional photography.
Kennitella E.

I . would like to test this camera for my videos on YouTube and I am counting on a channel. But I have a good camera to record. I have seen many people who have this camera and the truth is that if they have fascinated the quality of it , is for this reason that I have decided to want to have one. Since the results are excellent .
Inès M.
Montreal
I use this camera for my youtube videos and it's very good. Pictures are even more pretty! I had for a year now and no problem at all and I will probably keep it for the next two years aslwell.
Sharon T.
Thornhill , ON
Techie Expert Level 2
I used to have this camera, it is a nice camera and produces pretty pictures. Although I prefer the i series more because they possess a flippable view display
Gus R.
The best camera un the world, is very confotable , and very usefully, I really want 1 of this, yo do my youtube videos, and olso my photos in instagram!!!
Dominika T.
My favourite DSLR camera, it's very basic but it works well for me. The ef-s lens is pretty basic it's better to buy additional one to start :)
Caitlin W.
Lockerbie , dumfries and Galloway
This camera is amazing! I recently juts got it to record my YouTube videos on and I could not be happier. I definitely recommend it.
Gabby N.
I think they have this on eBay?
Yari R.
New haven , CT
Can this camera be used to record on it as well?
Tania H.
Winnipeg, MB
Is this an auto focus camera when filming?
Michelle G.
Hamilton, OH
Is this a good camera and if so is it expensive or can I get it cheaper?
Dona C.
Thoughts on the Canon Rebel vs the Nikon D5300 as a beginner camera??