BY CANON #15 in SLRs

Kit Includes 12 Items with all Manufacturer-supplied Accessories + Full USA Warranties: 1) Canon EOS Rebel T5 Digital SLR Camera Body + EF-S 18-55mm IS II Lens 2) Transcend 32GB SecureDigital (SDHC) 300x UHS- Class 10 Memory Card 3) Spare LP-E10 Battery for Canon 4) Battery Charger for Canon LP-E10 5) Vidpro TL-25 Top-Load DSLR Camera Holster Case (Small) 6) Precision Design 2.5x Telephoto + .45x Wide-Angle Digital Lenses (49mm/52mm/55mm/58mm) 7) Vivitar 58mm UV Glass Filter 8) Precision Design HDMI to Mini-HDMI (C) Gold Audio/Video Cable (6 ft) 9) Precision Design 6-Piece Camera + Lens Cleaning Kit 10) Precision Design SD/SDHC + MicroSD HC Card Reader 11) Precision Design 8 SD / 2 MicroSD Memory Card Case 12) Precision Design Universal LCD Screen Protectors Canon EOS Rebel T5 Digital SLR Camera + EF-S 18-55mm IS II Lens EOS performance made simple. Perfect for families, budding photo enthusiasts and first-time SLR users alike, the Canon EOS Rebel T5 Digital SLR Camera makes it easy to capture movies and photos that are nothing short of dazzling. It features a powerful 18.0 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) image sensor and Canons DIGIC 4 Image Processor for easy recording of HD video and high-resolution photos and has a huge 3.0-inch LCD screen for Live View recording and review. With a 63-zone, Dual-layer metering system, an expanded ISO range for outstanding operation in less-than-perfect light, shooting modes like Scene Intelligent Auto to take the guesswork out of complex shots plus creative options like Canons Basic+ function and Creative Auto, the EOS Rebel T5 is ready for anything. With a helpful Feature Guide, rugged, lightweight construction and proven Canon design, the EOS Rebel T5 makes EOS SLR photography faster and easier than ever! This outfit includes the Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II Lens. It is a lightweight general-purpose zoom lens that is ideal for handheld photography in a wide range of lighting con see more...

Canon EOS Rebel T5 Digital SLR Camera Body & EF-S 18-55mm IS II Lens with 32GB Card + Case + Battery & Charger + Filter + Tele/Wide Lens + Kit
Jennifer S.
Caguas
This is an awesome deal! Can't wait to get one since I wanna keep making more videos on YouTube
allison f.
Mariposa, CA
Facinante video camara muy buena para los videos duracion espectacilular facinante me encanta
Nicole E.
Poulsbo, WA
I love my cannon T5i. We even use it in yearbook. It's the perfect camera for kids learning.
phoebe T.
Peoria, IL
Canon brand cameras are top-of-the-line and very good quality and do not crap out on you.
Christee G.
South Holland, IL
Techie Expert Level 3
This is amazing product and I really recommend this to everyone because it really works.
Andrea D.
Waynesboro, VA
Great camera that takes wonderful pictures. Could not be any happier with this purchase
Daniele r.
Virginia Beach, VA
Omg I want this camera I've been researching reading reviews looking for the prices
Safa A.
Savoy, IL
This is the first camera I had, its work professionally if you know how to use it
oumaima d.
CASABLANCA
Hello friend ,

My name is Oumaima from Morocco I'm a Youtuber-blogger
, I have a youtube channel  with more
than 8k  followers and a facebook page with 2K,  also twitter and blogger  . I see your products and I really love your brand

I . would like to test this camera for my videos on
YouTube and I am counting on a channel; because many followers asking me to
change my way to creat videos and advising me to test this camera

I send you this message for make a collaboration with
you  I'd like to promote it on My social medias and I would be able
to put together a honest blog post review

I'm waiting for you
Chou K.
oyoun el assafir
Hello my name is Shawky and I have a
channel on YouTube and I do a lot of reviews for devices and various products
and I can help you in the promotion of these devices just send them to and I
will review them for you.

For more information, please email me at
*choukic419@gmail.com*
Gabby N.
I think they have this on eBay?
Yari R.
New haven , CT
Can this camera be used to record on it as well?
Tania H.
Winnipeg, MB
Techie Expert Level 2
Is this an auto focus camera when filming?
Michelle G.
Hamilton, OH
Is this a good camera and if so is it expensive or can I get it cheaper?
Dona C.
Thoughts on the Canon Rebel vs the Nikon D5300 as a beginner camera??