Canon EOS Rebel T4i Camera

BY CANON #1 in SLRs

• Any recommendations on the best place to purchase this camera? Not ...3 Answers
  • Is this easy to use? How's the quality?2 Answers
  • What is the best model for a beginner? I love to take pictures and ...12 Answers
Canon  EOS Rebel T4i Camera
Canon EOS Rebel T4i Camera
  • "It take beautiful pictures, I did take a class to help me take better pictures but all in all I find all the features easy to use and pretty user friendly." in 6 reviews
  • "I use this camera for both vlogging for my youtube channel, and also taking pictures for my etsy shop, and it's always such great quality. " in 5 reviews
  • "I was looking for a camera where I can take pictures of my new born but I didn't want just any pictures I wanted professional looking photographs." in 5 reviews
  • "Not only does this camera take fantastic photos but its video quality is amazing as well." in 5 reviews
  • "Takes great quality pictures for a great price- user friendly and easy to pick up the functions!" in 3 reviews
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Wyandotte, MI
I was really going back and forth trying to decide which type of camera I wanted. After much research this Cannon Rebel was cotedn#1 over and over. It is a professional camera that seems a bit overwhelming at first. But it isn't hard to use at all! The quality of the pictures even on auto are AMAZING! Videos are easy to take also. My favorite feature is the ease of learning and the large back view lens. This is the camera to get!
Btw mine is White! So pretty ❤️ Just makes me so glad I went though with the purchase.
Kara C.
Kara C.
This camera is rated #1 in DSLR cameras for a reason and I would have to agree. It is of the best quality but it comes with a hefty price tag. So if you are wanting professional grade photographs then this is your best bet but if you are just wanting an everyday camera I would go for a power shot.
melissa w.
melissa w.
Dos Palos, CA
This is the best camera for your buck. It is widely available and easy to use! I have never had any problems or complications using it.. Professional quality for an amature photographer.. the only downfall is it is a little heavy for its size. I would definitely recommend this camera to anyone.
Bjet C.
Bjet C.
Techie Expert
The quality is great & clear. However I don't like the auto focus because it takes a while to focus on something. I love that it has a flip out lcd. I bought mine off used but it was still in good condition. I use this camera to film my YouTube videos and it does the job just great.
Alejandra A.
Alejandra A.
Carson, CA
I love this camera! i really enjoy taking pictures ad when i used this camera i realized how greta its resolution is excellent! it is not that expensive and it is totally worth it! i really love this camera and all its features it has to offer! i totally recommend it!
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
I Heard These Cameras are Great Quality like I highly require this camera because alto of people use it And its. Great to take pictures and make YouTube videos and do pranks makeup tutorials & etc .....I would highly recommend this camera its best honestly .....truly
Jenn G.
Jenn G.
Woonsocket, RI
Great starter camera! I would recommend buying a full frame (canon 6d is the perfect pre-professional camera) for anyone looking to get into photography with hopes of making it a career. If you're a hobbyist, the t4i or other rebel cameras will be just fine for you!
Kayleen G.
Kayleen G.
Brockton , MA
I've been dying to take a class on photography, but never seem to have the right camera. I always use my phones camera. I've never purchased one either. Very reliable. By the looksi and demonstrations, its perfect. I believe no improvement needs to be made! :)
Marisa S.
Marisa S.
Techie Expert
I love my camera...I've had it for almost 5 years now and I have done anything and everything with it. It is lightweight and very useful. The only thing that I would change is the make the autofocus faster. It takes too long in quick photo taking situations
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
This is an awesome camera, easy to use, takes great photos and video. The prices is great, but get a "kit" to save more. Buy a large SD card and put it on a lower setting or you will use it up fast. Also get a lens with a stabalizer if you use a zoom lens.
Wuelmis L.
Wuelmis L.
Orlando, FL
What is the best model for a beginner? I love to take pictures and my phone isn't cutting it anymore.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Pace, FL
Has anybody found a reasonable online tutorial program for the Canon Rebel T4i?
Mandie R.
Mandie R.
San Jose, CA
Is this camera better suited for pictures or videos? I'm in the market for a camera with really high quality pictures, so the video aspect isn't a huge deal.
Diti R.
Diti R.
Nikon or canon?
LaChae R.
LaChae R.
New Orleans, LA
I'm saving my pennies up for this baby! Do you guys think it's worth the money? Or is there one just as effective, yet cheaper?