Canon EOS Rebel T4i Camera

BY CANON #1 in SLRs

• Any recommendations on the best place to purchase this camera? No...3 Answers
  • Is this easy to use? How's the quality?2 Answers
  • What is the best model for a beginner? I love to take pictures an...12 Answers
Canon  EOS Rebel T4i Camera
Canon EOS Rebel T4i Camera
  • "It take beautiful pictures, I did take a class to help me take better pictures but all in all I find all the features easy to use and pretty user friendly." in 6 reviews
  • "I use this camera for both vlogging for my youtube channel, and also taking pictures for my etsy shop, and it's always such great quality. " in 5 reviews
  • "I was looking for a camera where I can take pictures of my new born but I didn't want just any pictures I wanted professional looking photographs." in 5 reviews
  • "Not only does this camera take fantastic photos but its video quality is amazing as well." in 5 reviews
  • "Takes great quality pictures for a great price- user friendly and easy to pick up the functions!" in 3 reviews
Shameiza f.
Brooklyn, NY
I would love to receive this camera reason being is because I'm planning on creating a YouTube channel to show case products I receive from #influenters giving my honest opinion to viewers and to encourage them to sign up @influenster and how to go about doing that etc. You can find this camera on Amazon and also best by, I had the chance to try it out and I must say it is better than others out there, It giving you a real flawless look.#GiftCrush #contest @Influenster
Tabitha M.
Texas
Techie Expert Level 1
I have a T5 which I’m sure isn’t too much different from this one. And I love it!! It has so many features I’ve yet to figure out how to use but the basics give me great pictures. I can’t wait to take a class to familiarize myself more with it.
Daniela🇭🇳💜 R.
Chelsea, MA
I love this camera,It takes great clips of my videos .It has a great cost for what it's going to do for you ,This camera doesn't brake easily if it falls .I bought mine at Best Buy's which was great .when I got I got when it was Black Friday .Which was good because I got a discount on the canon .so make sure that you go buy yourself a canon too .you won't regret it it is awesome !
Glory M.
Lilburn, GA
Techie Expert Level 1
Bought this camera 3 years ago at a pawn shop for $400 and it came with 3 lenses that were each worth at $100. Sold them separately made my money back . I use this camera for my YouTube videos. I love it.
Brittney I.
Lawrenceville , GA
Techie Expert Level 2
this is my newest (well for me) baby! I love it so much. i have 2 lenses that i use with it and im looking forward to getting a better lens in the future. I really love it.
Cadence R.
Lexington, KY
I would LOVE to have this camera!! I’ve heard so much about this camera and how well it works!! I’ve been wanted to post more on YouTube but never have had a camera to do it and I would like to review this camera on YouTube while using it!!
Alexis S.
Hammond, IN
Techie Expert Level 1
This is the perfect camera for someone who is just starting out. It is reasonably priced, easy to use and you can get it at target or Sams club! It is a very reliable camera and I would definitely recommend it to friends and family. It can be bought as a bundle too, an extra lens, a camera bag and an SD card!
Crystal N.
San Diego, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
I got this camera due to it's portable size and the fact it can record video. The touch screen that folds out is definitely a plus! Can't work without that. I just wish it was a little smaller so I would carry it around more... but for what it can do, it's great. Perk is that it isn't terrible expensive either!
Liliana C.
LOS ANGELES, CA
Techie Expert Level 3
Sin duda está es la que quiero tengo una canon y se que es calidad fabulosa pero con el uso ya no es tan nueva. Pronto espero adquirir otra y seguro será otra canon.
Winnie Y.
Wilmington, DE
Techie Expert Level 1
I don’t have this camera yet but I hope to receive it on Christmas even though it’s a long shot. I want a good, reliable camera to kickstart my YouTube and I would honestly love this along with a MacBook
Wuelmis L.
Orlando, FL
What is the best model for a beginner? I love to take pictures and my phone isn't cutting it anymore.
Diti R.
Nikon or canon?
Stephanie B.
Pace, FL
Has anybody found a reasonable online tutorial program for the Canon Rebel T4i?
Mandie R.
San Jose, CA
Is this camera better suited for pictures or videos? I'm in the market for a camera with really high quality pictures, so the video aspect isn't a huge deal.
Bridget   M.
Roseville, CA
Would this be a good first camera for me?I need a good one for my blog and feel that this would be best