Canon EOS Rebel T4i Camera

by Canon

#1 in SLRs

What’s the best camera for filming YouTube videos, high quality and clear content ?
Is this the best canon so far or what is the newest version?
Start your review of Canon EOS Rebel T4i Camera!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...pictures but all in all I find all the features easy to use and pretty user friendly.” in 6 reviews
“I was looking for a camera where I can take pictures of my new born but I didn't want just any pictures I wanted professional looking photographs.” in 5 reviews
“Not only does this camera take fantastic photos but its video quality is amazing as well.” in 5 reviews
“I use this camera for both vlogging for my youtube channel, and also taking pictures for my etsy shop, and it's always such great quality. ” in 5 reviews
“Takes great quality pictures for a great price- user friendly and easy to pick up the functions!” in 3 reviews
Newport, TN
This was a Christmas gift a couple of year ago and I must say I LOVE it. It takes high quality pictures and it's easy to use. I dont find it to heavy around my neck either which is nice. I dont think that I'd ever use another brand. I would recommend.
Brooklyn , NY
I would love to receive this camera reason being is because I'm planning on creating a YouTube channel to show case products I receive from #influenters giving my honest opinion to viewers and to encourage them to sign up @influenster and how to go about doing that etc. You can find this camera on Amazon and also best by, I had the chance to try it out and I must say it is better than others out there, It giving you a real flawless look.#GiftCrush #contest @Influenster
San Jose
Purchased at: Best Buy
As a beginner I think this is a good camera to start with, very light without the lens. I got it especially for blogging, the screen flips over so you can watch yourself as you record auto focus isn’t as fast as a Sony mirrorless camera it for half the price it’s not bad at all. Good starter camera and not so heavy on the wallet
I had to use this for a journalism class assignment, and I really enjoyed how easy it was to use and upload to my computer. The camera is great for beginners like me and I've been recommended this model by experts.
I have the Canon T3i and I absolutely love it. They are very durable and last a while. This is my go to camera to take professional photos of events or to share my creative side through my photography hobby.
Dallas, TX
Techie Expert Level 1
Canon  EOS Rebel T4i Camera uploaded by carolina C.
Every summer since I bought my Canon camera taking tons of photos so that I can share the memories and the photos are amazing I used to hate having to take photos off my phone and they not be as good of a quality or the sizes too small for this camera it's like I'm taking professional pictures every time I take a photo and I love it yes the cameras pricey around 500 but it is totally worth the price this is definitely my summer essential
Raleigh, NC
This is hands-down one of the greatest purchases I've made it my whole life! This camera is so easy to use and takes amazing crisp photos that look incredible. The quality is comparable to that of cameras that cost double its price. It's super durable and has traveled with me all across the world. I've never had any issues and frequently get asked to take pictures for people because they love how the images come out. With little to no knowledge of how to take good pictures you can quickly start taking amazing photos. It's incredible how good of a camera you get for so little money I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to take pictures or videos!
Indianapolis , IN
I have had many Canon cameras in my lifetime and I currently have 2 canons. My oldest son is into photography and we wanted to start him off right so of course it was a no brainer to buy him the newest Canon on the market. He had my newest rebel and he loved it but was starting a photography class and he really wanted the new Canon his instructor had so we invested in it and I have no doubt that it was the best choice for him. I will never purchase any other camera for our family and the lenses we have invested in have been a beautiful addition as well. A trusted brand for many years and for good reason !! You will never go wrong if you buy one of these! A lifetime of memories that I wouldn't trust to anyone else! Thank you Canon!
Grayson, GA
Techie Expert Level 2
this is my newest (well for me) baby! I love it so much. i have 2 lenses that i use with it and im looking forward to getting a better lens in the future. I really love it.
snellville, GA
Techie Expert Level 1
Bought this camera 3 years ago at a pawn shop for $400 and it came with 3 lenses that were each worth at $100. Sold them separately made my money back . I use this camera for my YouTube videos. I love it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Casablanca hay rakboute rue 05 nr14