BY CANON #5 in Digital Cameras

The REBEL on the Move. Photographers looking for an easy-to-use camera that will help them create their next masterpiece need look no further than the Canon EOS Rebel T3i. The next in a long line of phenomenal compact DSLRs the EOS Rebel T3i continues the Rebel tradition of easy operation compact design and no-compromise performance. Featuring Canon's newest DIGIC 4 Image Processor and an 18.0 Megapixel CMOS Image Sensor - plus cutting-edge technologies like Full HD video recording Live View shooting Wireless flash photography and even a Vari-angle 3.0-inch LCD monitor - the EOS Rebel T3i offers the best of EOS photography in a compact package. Amazing Results No Matter the Light. The EOS Rebel T3i features an expanded ISO range that makes shooting possible in situations previously unthinkable without flash. With an ISO rating up to 6400 (expandable to ISO 12800) along with the DIGIC 4 Image Processor's improved noise-reduction technology creative possibilities abound. Combine the EOS Rebel T3i with one of Canon's EF or EF-S lenses with Optical Image Stabilizer and the shooting possibilities for both movies and stills expand even further. HD Dreams Come True. The EOS Rebel T3i does not just shoot video clips it offers the enhanced ease-of-use image quality smooth frame rates and adaptive exposure compensation necessary in a professional video-making tool by boasting the most advanced EOS video capturing features to date: When Full HD (1920 x 1080) is set you can use Movie Digital Zoom to magnify the center of the image by approximately 3-10x. With the Video Snapshot feature the EOS Rebel T3i DSLR will capture short video clips (of 2 4 or 8 seconds) then combine them automatically into one video file as a snapshot or highlights "album." With no editing needed after shooting the compiled video is perfect for sharing online or displaying directly on an HDTV via the camera's HDMI port. In addition to a number of different recording size and frame rate modes the EOS Rebel T3i enables easy manual control of exposure focus and Live View features and even allows for in-camera editing. The large CMOS sensor and compatibility with over 60 lenses provide a wealth of depth-of-field options. And it's all as easy as the press of a button - the EOS Rebel T3i has a dedicated Live View/Movie Recording start/stop button that gets the shooting started fast. Three Recording Sizes Full HD Video is captured at 1920 x 1080 resolution at 30p (29.97) 24p (23.976) or 25p frames per second for up to 4GB per clip. Videos are saved as. MOV files and can be viewed in Full HD with HDMI output. Other recording sizes include HD at 1280 x 720 (50p/60p (59.94) fps) or SD/VGA at 640 x 480 (30p (29.97) and 25p fps). Low Angles or High a Big Vari-angle LCD Captures All the Details. The EOS Rebel T3i features a bright high resolution flip-out Vari-angle 3.0-inch Clear View LCD monitor for shooting at a variety of angles. By simply rotating the monitor you can hold the camera directly overhead for above-the-crowd shots at concerts or hold the camera at a low angle for kids and pets. By rotating the LCD monitor fully the EOS Rebel T3i becomes the ideal camera for self-portraits. The EOS Rebel T3i freely enables easy angle adjustments even if the camera is mounted on a tripod or has a battery grip attached. With 1 040 000 (dots/VGA) pixels for spectacular detail the advanced smudge-resistant monitor includes high transparency materials plus anti-reflective and water-repellant coatings to provide clear and bright viewing. Superb for reviewing editing and deleting photos or composing new images in Live View function the Vari-angle Clear View LCD monitor is also the perfect means for accessing camera settings like ISO metering modes AF Point selection the horizontal Electronic Level and flash options. Automatic Scene Analysis for Standout Color. The EOS Rebel T3i DSLR's new Scene Intelligent. see more...

Ana B.
Ana B.
Philadelphia, PA
I bought this camera over a year ago on Black Friday from BestBuy. I got a great deal for a package bundle that included the body, two lens, and the camera bag. I originally bought it to use for my photography class, but I ended up dropping the course. Nonetheless, I love the camera. I used it when I was studying abroad and all my friends loved that I was taking their pictures. The picture are very nice and clear. However, although it is very user friendly, I do wish I were more familiar with the settings so I could take even better photos. Also, it is more of a beginners camera, so if you're doing professional photos, I'd recommend looking at other options. But for a great camera to document your everyday moments, I love it!! I am so glad that I bought it.
Katie T.
Katie T.
Warren, MI
I've had this camera for two years now and I just can't rave enough about it. I use it for personal use and at work. As long as you understand how to use the camera outside of the automatic settings, you can get some really beautiful photos. Some of my photos taken with this camera have been used in my workplace magazine or on my university's homepage.

The flippable screen is the best feature, however. I can get unique shots that I don't have to stand on a ladder or kneel on the ground for because I can move the screen where I need it.

The only complaint is that my screen has accumulated quite a lot of dust behind the display. I'm not sure if this is my fault or an issue with the camera, but just be sure to take good care of it.
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
I've had this camera for about 4 years now, and it's been a great workhorse. My lenses are what I've been focusing on upgrading, and now I'll focus on look for a more professional camera in the future. I love how simplistic the menu options are, as well as how beautiful the photos come out when you properly utilize this camera. The standard 18-55mm with image stabilization is great for any beginning photographer who wants to practice extensive portraiture work. I've never had an issue will the body of the camera (and it's been dropped more than I care to admit), and the video quality is still nice as well! I'll never get rid of this (and wish someone didn't steal my OG XTi...that camera was amazing too)
Sam L.
Sam L.
Spring Hill, FL
The Canon Rebel t3i is a great camera for beginner photographers to learn on. I've had mine for a little over 2 years now. I use it all the time. Mostly to take pictures at professional hockey games. I love this camera but am looking to upgrade to a newer model. The only complaint I have about this camera, is that mine too ( like others have also mentioned) has accumulated quite a bit of dust inside of the viewing screen. I keep my camera in its case and with the screen flipped towards the inside and it still has dust in there. I believe it's a manufactures flaw and it concerns me of how much dust is inside other pets on my camera that I can not see or access to clean and how that affects my camera.
Macie S.
Macie S.
Sevierville, TN
I've had this camera a couple of years now and I love it. It was my first camera other than a point and shoot, and a Nikon that I bought and returned. I purchased it for me to have a beginner camera to learn the basics of photography and thats exactly what it's good for! I've done many photos for friends and family and they turned out very professional! I wouldn't use this for a business though, so now I am looking to upgrade soon but I think if your someone who wants to get into photography and learn then this is a great place to start!
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Arrington, VA
Ok, some I'm still considered a newbie to cameras but I absolutely love this one! I've had a couple nikons before which were also great but this is my newest purchase and the quality of the photos is amazing. Again, I'm still learning how it works but the features are nice and I love that it has a rotating screen. I use it primarily for YouTube and the video quality is perfect. It captures my makeup very well which was necessary for my channel! Couldn't be happier.
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Fargo, ND
I absolutely love this camera! I started with the film version of this camera when I was in college and loved it. It was easy to use for a beginner and since then it is still perfect for me as I grow as a photographer. I love the flip out screen because I have a hard time closing one eye due to lack of facial muscles (haha!), it allows me to see exactly what I am shooting. Would recommend this for beginners and experienced photographers. :)
Sarah U.
Sarah U.
My sister bought this camera for me refurbished for making videos. It is really easy to use and pretty intuitive. My only problems with it are that it sometimes stops recording randomly and sometimes when I take a picture, what I thought wasn't in the picture ended up in it. Maybe it is my inexperience, but it does require some finesse in that respect. I would recommend for videos!
Patricia s.
Patricia s.
Bronx, NY
A great investment. This camera has a lot of functions and even though I have had it for about 3 years I still have yet to learn everything. I currently use it for youtubing and blogging. Also I use it for photoshoots with my boyfriend. I actually just purchased a new lease and can't wait to use it.

Great Buy. Worth Every Penny if you use it to its full potential.
Sam P.
Sam P.
Cary, NC
I have owned this camera for almost 4 years now. It is the perfect entry level DSLR for anyone looking to get into photography or filmmaking. There is an easy to use "auto mode" or the option to use manual settings for those who are interested in learning how the settings effect the image. No complaints with this camera, amazing quality for the price.
Briana M.
Briana M.
Alburgh, VT
How do you guys prefer his camera over the canon power shots?
Monica R.
Monica R.
Bethany, OK
How do I get this amazing camera for free
Robert L.
Robert L.
Does this camera have manual focus and an external mic?
Arielle M.
Arielle M.
Remington, IN
I am trying to find a camera that is great for taking videos and pictures. This one has great reviews does anyone have any personal opinion on the quality, functions, and usability?
Juliana T.
Juliana T.
As a makeup lover, I just started filming makeup tutorials/videos but I want a professional camera to enhance all my makeup features, will this do it? What features does it have?