BY CANON #5 in Digital Cameras

The REBEL on the Move. Photographers looking for an easy-to-use camera that will help them create their next masterpiece need look no further than the Canon EOS Rebel T3i. The next in a long line of phenomenal compact DSLRs the EOS Rebel T3i continues the Rebel tradition of easy operation compact design and no-compromise performance. Featuring Canon's newest DIGIC 4 Image Processor and an 18.0 Megapixel CMOS Image Sensor - plus cutting-edge technologies like Full HD video recording Live View shooting Wireless flash photography and even a Vari-angle 3.0-inch LCD monitor - the EOS Rebel T3i offers the best of EOS photography in a compact package. Amazing Results No Matter the Light. The EOS Rebel T3i features an expanded ISO range that makes shooting possible in situations previously unthinkable without flash. With an ISO rating up to 6400 (expandable to ISO 12800) along with the DIGIC 4 Image Processor's improved noise-reduction technology creative possibilities abound. Combine the EOS Rebel T3i with one of Canon's EF or EF-S lenses with Optical Image Stabilizer and the shooting possibilities for both movies and stills expand even further. HD Dreams Come True. The EOS Rebel T3i does not just shoot video clips it offers the enhanced ease-of-use image quality smooth frame rates and adaptive exposure compensation necessary in a professional video-making tool by boasting the most advanced EOS video capturing features to date: When Full HD (1920 x 1080) is set you can use Movie Digital Zoom to magnify the center of the image by approximately 3-10x. With the Video Snapshot feature the EOS Rebel T3i DSLR will capture short video clips (of 2 4 or 8 seconds) then combine them automatically into one video file as a snapshot or highlights "album." With no editing needed after shooting the compiled video is perfect for sharing online or displaying directly on an HDTV via the camera's HDMI port. In addition to a number of different recording size and frame rate modes the EOS Rebel T3i enables easy manual control of exposure focus and Live View features and even allows for in-camera editing. The large CMOS sensor and compatibility with over 60 lenses provide a wealth of depth-of-field options. And it's all as easy as the press of a button - the EOS Rebel T3i has a dedicated Live View/Movie Recording start/stop button that gets the shooting started fast. Three Recording Sizes Full HD Video is captured at 1920 x 1080 resolution at 30p (29.97) 24p (23.976) or 25p frames per second for up to 4GB per clip. Videos are saved as. MOV files and can be viewed in Full HD with HDMI output. Other recording sizes include HD at 1280 x 720 (50p/60p (59.94) fps) or SD/VGA at 640 x 480 (30p (29.97) and 25p fps). Low Angles or High a Big Vari-angle LCD Captures All the Details. The EOS Rebel T3i features a bright high resolution flip-out Vari-angle 3.0-inch Clear View LCD monitor for shooting at a variety of angles. By simply rotating the monitor you can hold the camera directly overhead for above-the-crowd shots at concerts or hold the camera at a low angle for kids and pets. By rotating the LCD monitor fully the EOS Rebel T3i becomes the ideal camera for self-portraits. The EOS Rebel T3i freely enables easy angle adjustments even if the camera is mounted on a tripod or has a battery grip attached. With 1 040 000 (dots/VGA) pixels for spectacular detail the advanced smudge-resistant monitor includes high transparency materials plus anti-reflective and water-repellant coatings to provide clear and bright viewing. Superb for reviewing editing and deleting photos or composing new images in Live View function the Vari-angle Clear View LCD monitor is also the perfect means for accessing camera settings like ISO metering modes AF Point selection the horizontal Electronic Level and flash options. Automatic Scene Analysis for Standout Color. The EOS Rebel T3i DSLR's new Scene Intelligent. see more...

Jonnay V.
This was one of my first canon cameras that I got about 4 years ago. Although it is quite pricey, I bought it at Best Buy in a bundle so I saved a bunch of money. It's amazing. The picture quality is great, and this camera has so many capabilities that I'm still continuing to discover. It might not be the best camera for beginners since it does take some time to learn all the functions and buttons, but it is great regardless and worth the money. I've taken it on so many vacations I went on, and it captured all my memories perfectly.
Robert C.
Bowling Green
A great camera for photography newbies who want to purchase a DSLR without spending a lot. The rebel t3i has been a great camera to me over the years and has provided many quality photos.

This camera produces exceptional photographs, as long as there is plenty of lighting. In darker scenarios your pictures will turn out looking grainy, but paired with a tripod, this camera for the price exceeds a lot of my expectations.

I have since upgraded to the Canon 5D mkiii, but the Rebel t3i will always hold a special place in my heart. This is the camera that I learned everything on, shooting landscapes to music festivals.
Derell G.
EAST LANSING, MI
I've had this camera for a few years now and I love it, I was not a fan of the 18-55 mm lens that comes with the camera however, it limited what type of photos I could take
Miranda V.
Wow what a great camera! I love love love this camera! The digital screen on it has a great display, it stays charged through numerous uses, and I never have trouble connecting it to my desktop or laptop computer like I used to with my old camera. Very simple to use and works wonderful!
Brittany F.
Indian Trail, NC
This camera has been loyal to me for 6 years! Canon will always hold a special place in my heart. I still use this camera and it takes the most vivid photographs. I prefer to shoot in manual mode, so I can customize the way I shoot. It's a great baby. Highly recommend.
Ishika A.
New York
After having just received my Canon EOS Rebel T5 I am totally impressed!! This is my first DSLR camera and I am enjoying it completely. The price for the camera and 2 lenses (18-55mm, and a 75-300mm) was an absolute steal I got the camera, 2 lenses and camera bag for less than I saw the camera alone on most sites!! The camera has a host of options and modes that I have thoroughly enjoyed exploring and testing. The pictures are crisp and the level of definition allows for doing so much with the pictures that I am still learning effects that I never believed possible. The learning curve is amazing as I feel my photography skills have doubled in just one week. I plan on decorating the walls of my house with the pictures I have taken in my local area. I means so much to decorate my walls with pictures of local subjects and landscapes. So many people see the prints and say "Oh I have seen that place, but never in that perspective"!! I am looking forward to taking more and more pictures and learning more effects to use. but my one is broken my sister braked it and am saving money to buy one
Becky L.
Powder Spgs, GA
My T3i is my baby. It's my first and only DSLR camera that I have ever owned. I have no background in photography. I knew I loved taking pictures and had a creative eye. I bought my Canon and taught myself how to be a photographer from Youtube and Pinterest. Honestly! I hope to take some courses to help further my knowledge in photography.

Now the camera.....oh yea this is a review.

I think the Canon T3i is basic and straight forward. It is very easy to learn how to use. The camera itself is very high quality. The LCD screen flips out for easy viewing. The settings are basic and easy to use. Pictures turn out beautiful and in focus. There are so many things that I could say to praise the  Canon EOS Rebel T3i Digital SLR 18-55mm Lens Camera .
Grace H.
I bought this camera in 2014 and have used it on a daily basis since. I absolutely love it and it is perfect for all types of events: vlogs, short films, interviews, photography, etc. I bought this camera at Best Buy and the only complaint I have about it is that the lenses that came with the kit broke within the first year but, a replacement lenses was bought at Walmart later on. I also wish this camera had the ability to film in RAW footage but, that is my fault for not researching beforehand! Overall, this is a great camera that is perfect for beginner photographers, filmmakers/vloggers and more advanced photographers. If you are looking for a camera to film videos on, I would look into a DSLR but, nonetheless, this camera is still great!
Daniel V.
BROWNSVILLE, TX
When I first bounced to digital for photography I went straight for a brand I trusted, and a new (at the time) DSLR camera. It was the perfect choice for working on my portfolio believe it or not. Of course many years later I have jumped up to full frame professional cameras, the T3i provided me with a great start at an entry level set up. Canon has never failed me, and their product lines, L lenses included, are some of the best in the world.  Canon EOS Rebel T3i Digital SLR 18-55mm Lens Camera and the kit lens do great at every day photos for family, friends, and travel photography.
Danielle W.
Upland , CA
I love my t3i I got this as a gift a couple years ago for mothers day and it's been the best gift ever. I have captured some of the sweetest moments. My favorite feature is creative art it gives you the professional look in a photo right at the tips of your own fingers.
Briana M.
Alburgh, VT
How do you guys prefer his camera over the canon power shots?
Monica R.
Bethany, OK
How do I get this amazing camera for free
Robert L.
Does this camera have manual focus and an external mic?
Juliana T.
As a makeup lover, I just started filming makeup tutorials/videos but I want a professional camera to enhance all my makeup features, will this do it? What features does it have?
Arielle M.
Remington, IN
I am trying to find a camera that is great for taking videos and pictures. This one has great reviews does anyone have any personal opinion on the quality, functions, and usability?