BY CANON #2 in Digital Cameras

The canon eos rebel t3 12.2mp digital slr camera captures images with amazing clarity and tonal range with its cmos sensor. Its digic 4 image processor offers better response time, allowing you to shoot continuously. With a wide range of iso settings, this canon dslr camera allows you to capture brilliant images in low light settings. This eos rebel t3 dslr includes an 18-55mm is lens with image stabilization to reduce blur caused by camera shakes and slow shutter speeds. You can also shoot 1280 x 720 videos in high definition at the rate of 30 fps or 25 fps and then watch them on your hdtv. With its speedy autofocus and minimal shutter... see more...

Canon EOS Rebel T3 12.2MP Digital SLR Camera with 18-55IS Lens - Black
  • "I ordered this camera from ebay about a month back as my first dslr expecting amazing things after having a plain point and shoot." in 8 reviews
  • "I am by no means a photography expert, but I wanted something better to take pictures of my kids and this was it." in 5 reviews
  • "This was my first DSLR, it was very light and takes great pictures, I know have a T3i because my love and affection for my t3 grew!" in 5 reviews
  • "I had to fiddle with the white balance a little to get great picture, but now that I've figured that out my pictures and video always look amazing." in 5 reviews
Nadine G.
I bought this camera for a trip to New Zealand in 2013, and it has been my tried and true camera ever since. I went on to purchase more equipment for it, including a 75-500mm lens, gimbal and reflector/deflector.

It's the camera I use to shoot my Youtube videos, and does a decent job until I can upgrade.

Though it has problems in dark areas, as most cameras do, this camera shines when you give it light. The attached pictures are with the longer lens that I purchased a few years after.

This is a beast of a camera for your first DSLR, and the price is true for the quality you get with this one. I'm definitely a repeat Canon customer after this purchase.
Ben Amara N.
Ariana
the Canon eos rebel t3 is one of the best in budget dslrs
as a photographer I used it when I started my hobby
it helped me shooting wildlife portraits moon photography time lapses easily
with a great stabilization and easy functions
it is also from the number one brand 'Canon'

Molnitia O.
Summerfield, FL
I love love love this camera. This was my first DSLR. I love that i can shoot in jpeg as  well as raw with this camera. I bought it online and i got a good deal on it. I still use this very camera today for most of my shoots. The lens it comes with is great for beginners.
Dawna G.
Jemison
This is on my wish list. I haven't tried it. This is a camera I'm hoping to purchase in the near future. I want to use it to film my reviews of products. From what others have said about this camera, I should be able to shoot videos as well as great pictures. I love taking pictures.
Laura J.
I love this camera! It was one of my first cameras and I later upgraded to a t3i! That is my current camera now and the quality of both are amazing! Great for beginner photography and videography! I would very highly recommend for someone starting out.
Alicia L.
Techie Expert Level 1
Great Camera for them srlfies. I am far from being a photographer but this camera does alot of the job for u makes them look great. And on top of all that its pretty easy to work with
Rini S.
This is an amazing DSLR to have in the family to take some professional photographs. It's also an amazing camera to have if you're interested in photography and are at the beginner level. It's super reliable and doesn't cost an insane price.
Kay L.
A great quality camera and great for beginners! I’ve had this for quite some time now and have taken so many pictures with it. It’s kind of heavy and bulky to carry around but you get such good pictures from it, it’s worth it!
Tabitha M.
Techie Expert Level 1
This is my baby. I was late to true dslr game and once I joined this is what I got. I love it!!i have yet to master its full potential but when I do, I’ll be unstoppable. I love the ease of it. I went from never using a dslr to picking this up and taking decent pictures. And because new versions come out all the time you can easy get a last year model and pay less.
Lyndie P.
Howell, NJ
Techie Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this camera. I no longer have to spend money on photographers as I’m able to use this with amazing quality photos. It takes some practice but now I’m taking professional looking photos. Easy to get the hang of and definitely worth the price! I only wish it came with an extra zoom lens because they are expensive as well. But I still give it 5 stars!
Nicole B.
Would you recommended this camera to a beginner who would like to start a small photography business? Mostly for friends and family.
Eric H.
Munster, IN
Is it worth the price of an upgrade just for the ability to record videos? Do you find yourself using this a lot to actually record videos instead of using your phone?
Kimberly C.
This is a very nice camera, but i have a quick question. Can it record? Is it capable of making videos?
Julie D.
Pico rivera, CA
Is it good for blogging?
Susmita U.
london
Is there a chance of getting these in voxboxes?