BY CANON #2 in Digital Cameras

The canon eos rebel t3 12.2mp digital slr camera captures images with amazing clarity and tonal range with its cmos sensor. Its digic 4 image processor offers better response time, allowing you to shoot continuously. With a wide range of iso settings, this canon dslr camera allows you to capture brilliant images in low light settings. This eos rebel t3 dslr includes an 18-55mm is lens with image stabilization to reduce blur caused by camera shakes and slow shutter speeds. You can also shoot 1280 x 720 videos in high definition at the rate of 30 fps or 25 fps and then watch them on your hdtv. With its speedy autofocus and minimal shutter... see more...

Canon EOS Rebel T3 12.2MP Digital SLR Camera with 18-55IS Lens - Black
  • "I ordered this camera from ebay about a month back as my first dslr expecting amazing things after having a plain point and shoot." in 8 reviews
  • "This was my first DSLR, it was very light and takes great pictures, I know have a T3i because my love and affection for my t3 grew!" in 5 reviews
  • "I am by no means a photography expert, but I wanted something better to take pictures of my kids and this was it." in 5 reviews
  • "I had to fiddle with the white balance a little to get great picture, but now that I've figured that out my pictures and video always look amazing." in 5 reviews
Molnitia O.
Summerfield, FL
I love love love this camera. This was my first DSLR. I love that i can shoot in jpeg as  well as raw with this camera. I bought it online and i got a good deal on it. I still use this very camera today for most of my shoots. The lens it comes with is great for beginners.
Laura J.
I love this camera! It was one of my first cameras and I later upgraded to a t3i! That is my current camera now and the quality of both are amazing! Great for beginner photography and videography! I would very highly recommend for someone starting out.
Maria De Jesus B.
Techie Expert Level 1
I've used a few Canon DSLR's before... the Canon EOS Rebel T3 is a perfect camera for beginners as well as bloggers. I only say beginners because of the 12MP not because of the quality. The quality of picture is excellent. The 18-55 lens will pretty much get you a nice photograph. I recommend getting more lenses for variety. The resolution is large enough to print photos off of.... a great camera!
Meghan Z.
Monticello, MN
I love this camera. It’s affordable, easy to use, and it takes beautiful photos. I got this camera at Target, and it was well worth the price-tag. It has tons of automatic settings, but also the option for manual photo taking. If you’re looking for a great camera as a learning tool, or just want to take great photos of your kids, nature, etc., this camera is definitely recommended!
Chris S.
chelsea
It's a perfect beginner dslr and you can change the lenses if you don't like the onces you have and this camera is perfect for making videos because if you want to show ur self you just use the flip screen it comes with. It's perfect #canon #dslr
Trinity H.
I LOVEEEE THIS CAMERA. i love to take photos and out of all the cameras i have tried this brand by far takes the best pictures. they come out in such great quality. you definitely should get this camera if you love to take pictures.
Marcos l.
Renton
Great camera I bought a couple months ago and I have not been disappointed with it quality. The battery life is great last longer than most cameras I have had. I bought it on amazon for 400 dollars I recommend it to a lot of people who want to start a career in photography or just a hobby to try this camera out
Sophia C.
Grapevine, TX
Techie Expert Level 1
You are either a Canon user or a Nikon user. I, myself am a Canon user and I love it. It is very user friendly and professional. It's not as reliable anymore because of cellphones. But it's still my go to camera for when I do shoots.
Miranda h.
Plainfield, Il
purchased this from QVC. AWESOME CAMERA. I  do a lot of traveling. its perfect to put around your neck and take it with you on a hike. the pictures come out amazing. Looks professional.  love that it also came with more than one lense. Came in handy for distant seats at a graduation!
Miranda V.
Techie Expert Level 3
I love love love this camera! The digital screen on it has a great display, it stays charged through numerous uses, and I never have trouble connecting it to my desktop or laptop computer like I used to with my old camera. Very simple to use and works wonderful!
Nicole B.
Would you recommended this camera to a beginner who would like to start a small photography business? Mostly for friends and family.
Eric H.
Munster, IN
Is it worth the price of an upgrade just for the ability to record videos? Do you find yourself using this a lot to actually record videos instead of using your phone?
Kimberly C.
This is a very nice camera, but i have a quick question. Can it record? Is it capable of making videos?
Julie R.
Pico rivera, CA
Is it good for blogging?
Susmita U.
london
Is there a chance of getting these in voxboxes?