ElectronicsCamerasDigital CamerasCanon
EOS Rebel T3 122MP Digital SLR Camera with 18-55IS Lens - Black

Canon EOS Rebel T3 12.2MP Digital SLR Camera with 18-55IS Lens - Black

The canon eos rebel t3 12.2mp digital slr camera captures images with amazing clarity and tonal range with its cmos sensor. Its digic 4 image processor offers better response time, allowing you to shoot continuously. With a wide range of iso settings, this canon dslr camera allows you to capture brilliant images in low light settings. This eos rebel t3 dslr includes an 18-55mm is lens with image stabilization to reduce blur caused by camera shakes and slow shutter speeds. You can also shoot 1280 x 720 videos in high definition at the rate of 30 fps or 25 fps and then watch them on your hdtv. With its speedy autofocus and minimal shutter...

How good is the quality?
How expensive is this ? Is it a good start up camera? #voxbox? #influenster
Is this a good beginners camera ?
Start your review of Canon EOS Rebel T3 12.2MP Digital SLR Camera with 18-55IS Lens - Black!
Product Highlights
I ordered this camera from ebay about a month back as my first dslr expecting amazing things after having a plain point and shoot.in reviews
This was my first DSLR, it was very light and takes great pictures, I know have a T3i because my love and affection for my t3 grew!in reviews
I am by no means a photography expert, but I wanted something better to take pictures of my kids and this was it.in reviews
I had to fiddle with the white balance a little to get great picture, but now that I've figured that out my pictures and video always look amazing.in reviews
Johana S.
Wichita Falls, TX
Techie Expert Level 5
Canon EOS Rebel T3 12.2MP Digital SLR Camera with 18-55IS Lens - Black uploaded by Johana S.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love my Rebel. I could not have asked for a better camera. The pictures are crisp and beautiful every single time. I have had mine for 3 years. Some of the wiring came loose. My brother was able to fix it though. Hands down one of the best cameras I have ever owned.
Sharee S.
Springfield Gardens, NY
Techie Expert Level 2
Canon EOS Rebel T3 12.2MP Digital SLR Camera with 18-55IS Lens - Black uploaded by Sharee S.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this camera it has a great Clean and crisp look. I hate that it’s so heavy but has top tier quality🙏🏾I enjoy the versatility in the different moods of the camera Canon T6I Camera 18-135mm with 14 Piece Accessory Kit - xtra lens 8546B002
Sarah C.
Wilmington, NC
Canon EOS Rebel T3 12.2MP Digital SLR Camera with 18-55IS Lens - Black uploaded by Sarah C.
I love my Canon camera!!! It's easy to change the settings. The quality of the pictures are AMAZING!!! I'm still learning and this camera is super easy.
Alexandria B.
Rochester
Canon EOS Rebel T3 12.2MP Digital SLR Camera with 18-55IS Lens - Black uploaded by Alexandria B.
This was my very first camera for doing motorsports photography. Baseline or not, this camera is very capable of the job. Canon Photography Products #photography #camera #canon #canonrebel
Maribel M.
Perris, CA
It has a range and a great distance capture very good and clear I like that it has 2 lenses and that they are very easy to put on and take off I like that its battery lasts for many hours and what I like the most is that it has an application to navigate your photos to your cell phone instantly, it is a great tool when you have little ones at home and want to capture those beautiful moments
Nicole H.
Queen Creek, AZ
I just purchased this camera. I am not a photographer just a mother who wants to capture memories of her kids. It has been 8 years since I purchased a camera. My last camera was a Nikon 40. This camera is smaller and lighter weight. It also has 2 features I love that my Nikon did not have. It has a view option where you can take pictures looking at the screen and not just through the eye hole. It also has a video option. I am not sure how long of a video you can take but it will be nice to only bring one piece of equipment instead of hauling a camera and a video camera everywhere. I have not printed any pictures as of now so I can't review the quality but I am sure with Canon I will not be disappointed.
Luisa S.
Willits, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
Canon EOS Rebel T3 12.2MP Digital SLR Camera with 18-55IS Lens - Black uploaded by Luisa S.
Canon is one of my camera brands in terms of photography, it has good quality lenses, to be able to learn and explore the world of photography is a very good tool.
starla H.
Tuscumbia, AL
Canon EOS Rebel T3 12.2MP Digital SLR Camera with 18-55IS Lens - Black uploaded by starla H.
I love my Canon Rebel! I'm still learning how it works but it's very intuitive! I use it to take pictures of my son, our farms animals, and of wildlife! Although phones take great pictures now there is just something about the clarity of a shot by a Canon Camera!
Tamara P.
Austin, TX
Techie Expert Level 1
Esta cámara es ideal para quienes quieren comenzar a incursionar en el mundo de la fotografía. toma fotos increíbles sin ser tan complicada de entender
Alexa A.
Ann Arbor, MI
Canon EOS Rebel T3 12.2MP Digital SLR Camera with 18-55IS Lens - Black uploaded by Alexa A.
This is a great beginner camera for anyone who’s interested in photography! I bought this camera off of a friend of mine and it didn’t disappoint. It’s highly reliable and great for taking clear depth photos. I used this camera through my high school photography class and during events around my city and it never gave me any problems! One of the best things is that the menu is very self explaining and easy to follow. I’ll be posting some of the photos taken below 😊

116 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sadaka A.
il y a 7 mois
Taylor W. il y a 3 mois
Personally I would get a different camera if your aiming for shooting more videos. It’s a great camera but the battery definitely drains faster and the built in microphone isn’t the best. I’d say you could probably get a better video camera for a better price but if your using it for photographs and video and are kind of new with photography I’d say it’s a good buy!
Viktoria -.
il y a 10 mois
Rafa B. il y a 10 mois
I took this supermoon pic with my phone. I just liked that it looked like a sun Your pic is better though, i love it