BY CANON #1 in Digital Cameras

The canon eos rebel t3 12.2mp digital slr camera captures images with amazing clarity and tonal range with its cmos sensor. Its digic 4 image processor offers better response time, allowing you to shoot continuously. With a wide range of iso settings, this canon dslr camera allows you to capture brilliant images in low light settings. This eos rebel t3 dslr includes an 18-55mm is lens with image stabilization to reduce blur caused by camera shakes and slow shutter speeds. You can also shoot 1280 x 720 videos in high definition at the rate of 30 fps or 25 fps and then watch them on your hdtv. With its speedy autofocus and minimal shutter... see more...

Canon EOS Rebel T3 12.2MP Digital SLR Camera with 18-55IS Lens - Black
  • "I ordered this camera from ebay about a month back as my first dslr expecting amazing things after having a plain point and shoot." in 8 reviews
  • "This was my first DSLR, it was very light and takes great pictures, I know have a T3i because my love and affection for my t3 grew!" in 5 reviews
  • "I am by no means a photography expert, but I wanted something better to take pictures of my kids and this was it." in 5 reviews
  • "I had to fiddle with the white balance a little to get great picture, but now that I've figured that out my pictures and video always look amazing." in 5 reviews
Lynnmarie L.
Lynnmarie L.
Plymouth, MA
As you can see with other reviews, the Rebel is a great first camera, and, yes, it was my first DSLR. Originally, I learned photography on a manual film Canon camera from the late 1960's. It's not really easy to switch from using a manual film to a digital auto camera. There are several different manual settings, but most of the things you're used to with film can definitely happen with this camera and did help with a smooth transition. I absolutely recommend this as a first time or transitional camera.
Eleni P.
Eleni P.
Canon is the only camera brand I will ever buy. This company is hands down the best you'll get. Their cameras produce great quality pictures and super easy to connect with your computer/laptop. Plenty of settings as well for you play around with to get it customized to the photo you want to take. The key however is to buy a cheap camera, but buy an expensive lens since that's what basically does all the great work. Forever a Canon fan!
Pam M.
Pam M.
Amelia, OH
Gave this camera to my dad a couple of years ago. He had no problem learning all the controls; hardest thing for him was remembering he doesn't have to lead film ;-) . Pleasantly surprised at how well it handled the low light and fluorescent lighting conditions when taking pictures in his basement after I forgot my own professional camera. It's a great entry-level DSLR for those who want to advance from a point and shoot camera.
Missy L.
Missy L.
Santa Ana, CA
For the price, this camera is pretty pro-level. With all the advances in cameraphones, it's getting harder and harder to justify most DSLrs. But this one is user-friendly while professional-grade. The only downside is that manually adjusting the aperture and other details takes some getting used to. But once you do, this is an excellent camera for anyone who wants to learn how to used DSLrs.
Miranda W.
Miranda W.
Colonial Heights, VA
I absolutely love this camera! I got it as a Christmas gift. It takes quite amazing pictures. You have to play around with the settings to get it to take a nice photo depending on where you are. It also takes great video, but it won't take photos while recording which was a bummer for me. But overall, I highly recommend this DSLR to anyone who enjoys photography. Totally worth it!
Lani G.
Lani G.
Gardena, CA
I bought this camera because I wanted a dslr camera. I only used my iPhone to take pictures & for some reason the picture quality was poor when I printed out pictures. This camera is user friendly, pictures were exceptional & it wasn't too expensive for the quality. I take it everywhere.
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
This is my first DSLR and I love it! I had been frustrated with my tiny digital camera, because what I really wanted was the option of manual focus. This has that, but also the option for auto if I'm in the mood for that. It does everything I want it to and more! I couldn't be happier
Jay B.
Jay B.
Winston Salem, NC
This camera is a great starting point for any photographer that are interested in starting a hobby or passion in photography! I started out with this camera and have now moved along to the Canon 5d Mark III. The kit lenses that I got with mine were great too!
Tasha G.
Tasha G.
It's a decent camera for recording. The only downfall is that the old body does not have a viewfinder. Recording YouTube videos is a lot harder because it lacks the viewfinder. I would recommend for beginners who want decent content without the high cost.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Sunbury, OH
Techie Expert
Perfect starter camera for someone who wants to get into photography. Only thing I would recommend is investing into a external flash. The on camera flash can be way too harsh. But other than that this camera is amazing.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Would you recommended this camera to a beginner who would like to start a small photography business? Mostly for friends and family.
Eric H.
Eric H.
Munster, IN
Is it worth the price of an upgrade just for the ability to record videos? Do you find yourself using this a lot to actually record videos instead of using your phone?
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
This is a very nice camera, but i have a quick question. Can it record? Is it capable of making videos?
Julie R.
Julie R.
Pico Rivera , CA
Is it good for blogging?
Prisilla G.
Prisilla G.
So I've been wanting to start a YouTube channel and I want to know if this is a good Camera to record videos on?!