BY CANON #4 in SLRs

• I'm really interested in getting a DSLR camera. I intend ...1 Answers
  • What is the leaning curve on this? Easy for beginners?7 Answers
  • I need to have this!!! Any thoughts in this one?3 Answers
Canon EOS Rebel T2i
  • "I have always been a Canon fan from my original 35mm to my first DSLR and now my newest is the Canon T2i." in 12 reviews
  • "I think it is a great camera if you want to get into photography without spending too much money." in 11 reviews
  • "I have been using this entry-level DSLR since it came out a few years ago." in 8 reviews
  • "I switched from a Kodak camera, to this Canon as my first dSLR camera and the transition was very easy." in 6 reviews
  • "This DSLR is fantastic for a starter camera for someone who wants to learn more about shooting manual, etc." in 6 reviews
Alyssa N.
Port Orange, Fl
I was a beginner when starting with this phone, the presets are pretty easy to use, but I needed to go to Barnes and Noble to get a book to better understand how to setup manually.
Christi M.
Dexter, MO
Techie Expert Level 1
I received this camera as a birthday gift and i absolutely love it. I've used it for several years now and never had any issues with it. I take pictures in the side for people i know.
Mirenda W.
Hillsboro, OH
Love this camera it was my first DSLR and it is so simple to use and you can get it at a decent price. Works great for outdoor photo's or catching your babies first everything.
Cas D.
Mission Viejo, CA
This camera is great for anything from taking portraits to just photographing your family reunion. In all the camera is completely reliable and I can always use it for school projects and things like that
Kimberly M.
Love this. defiantly works for capturing those memories. I take mine everywhere beause you never know when you want to take that picture to remember it in the future
Cindy H.
Galloway , NJ
This is a great starter DSLR. So simple to use with features like AV and TV to help you decide what you need to focus on in a shot. Above your head? No problem. There's an auto that makes your shots just as clear.
Heather C.
Clarksville, TN
Canon has been my favorite camera brand for the past 10 years. I've tried Nikon, Polaroid, Samsung, Kodak and I always prefer canon! Better quality for the price !
Maria G.
Mount Wolf, PA
I took a photography class as one of the ladies had this camera and I admired the color and clarity in her photos. She suggested I try her camera and I fell in love with it. I'm saving up to get my own.
Maggie T.
This is a nice camera, with really good color quality and decent power. It is user friendly to a fault, and sometimes won't let me take photos it thinks have too little light, and it chooses when to flash.
Chase C.
Denver, CO
This is a great starter DSLR camera. The photos come out amazing and you can go from auto to manual in a jiffy. Very easy to learn and use. I highly recommend this to the starter photographer.
Tabitha S.
Canon or Nikon camera? I have been looking into getting a new camera and I am debating between the two brands.
Dria D.
What is the leaning curve on this? Easy for beginners?
Miranda M.
Virginia Bch, VA
I am thinking b of getting this camera . Anyone else try it
Amoree S.
Apopka, Florida
Is This A Good Camera To YouTube With I Have Been Looking For A Good Camara
Miriam C.
Burlington, CT
How is the picture quality with action shots? My little one is almost at the age of starting sport I want a camera that will take great action shots of him playing.