BY CANON #6 in SLRs

• I'm really interested in getting a DSLR camera. I intend ...1 Answers
  • What is the leaning curve on this? Easy for beginners?7 Answers
  • I need to have this!!! Any thoughts in this one?3 Answers
Canon EOS Rebel T2i
  • "I have always been a Canon fan from my original 35mm to my first DSLR and now my newest is the Canon T2i." in 12 reviews
  • "I think it is a great camera if you want to get into photography without spending too much money." in 11 reviews
  • "I have been using this entry-level DSLR since it came out a few years ago." in 8 reviews
  • "I switched from a Kodak camera, to this Canon as my first dSLR camera and the transition was very easy." in 6 reviews
  • "This DSLR is fantastic for a starter camera for someone who wants to learn more about shooting manual, etc." in 6 reviews
KeiSha G.
One of the most expensive purchases I've made, and also one of the most rewarding! Taking quality photos is so important to preserve memories forever, the best way.
Gwendolyn W.
This is one of the best things I ever bought. I'm not the best photographer and this camera was easy to learn how to use and fun! I can take beautiful pictures and not even have to worry about them being terrible!
Holly R.
The best Christmas gift I've ever received. An awesome camera for a beginner like myself. I definitely recommend ordering an external flash to get better control of lighting. Great battery and lens options.
Carlos P.
Detroit, MI
This is a great camera for your first photo class. It has manual controls that are not complicated, and easy enough to learn with a couple weeks practice. I wish this lens that came with the camera was at least a 2.8 lens. But a 3.5 is great for beginners to understand lighting.

Marah P.
I got this a couple years ago referred by a professional. I asked if they thought it was a good starter camera for a amateur as myself. I have won a few ribbons with my photography! I know it has to be my skills, but you have to have a decent camera as well which would this one.
Valerie D.
San Antonio, TX
Good starter camera. Easy presets and easy manual helps to learn photography. The video quality is great but the audio on the video isn't the best. Still, it's good for pictures and takes great video.
Erik O.
Bakersfield, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
This is a great camera i had one myself unfortunally it broke and i am looking for a new one but they are all expensive online very easy to use this would be great for my photography class for college i would reccomend this to everyone.
Kacey F.
Sweet Home, Or
I absolutely love this camera. I've had it for a couple of years now and I pack it around with me all over. Vacations, back yard play, or a photo shoot with the kids. All my pictures look amazing.
Maggie J.
Richmond, KY
I fell in love with this camera the instant I held it. Alone this this camera is great for everyday shots. With added lenses and hoods, the camera has wonderful potential to be something great.
Brooke K.
Muskegon, MI
This was my 2nd upgrade of a canon camera and I love it! Cost was great and in manual mode it did everything exceptionally well for being an low cost dslr camera. Would recommend foe beginners.
Tabitha S.
Canon or Nikon camera? I have been looking into getting a new camera and I am debating between the two brands.
Dria D.
What is the leaning curve on this? Easy for beginners?
Miranda M.
Virginia Bch, VA
I am thinking b of getting this camera . Anyone else try it
Amoree S.
Apopka, Florida
Is This A Good Camera To YouTube With I Have Been Looking For A Good Camara
Miriam C.
Burlington, CT
How is the picture quality with action shots? My little one is almost at the age of starting sport I want a camera that will take great action shots of him playing.