BY CANON #6 in SLRs

• I'm really interested in getting a DSLR camera. I intend ...1 Answers
  • What is the leaning curve on this? Easy for beginners?7 Answers
  • I need to have this!!! Any thoughts in this one?3 Answers
Canon EOS Rebel T2i
  • "I have always been a Canon fan from my original 35mm to my first DSLR and now my newest is the Canon T2i." in 12 reviews
  • "I think it is a great camera if you want to get into photography without spending too much money." in 11 reviews
  • "I have been using this entry-level DSLR since it came out a few years ago." in 8 reviews
  • "I switched from a Kodak camera, to this Canon as my first dSLR camera and the transition was very easy." in 6 reviews
  • "This DSLR is fantastic for a starter camera for someone who wants to learn more about shooting manual, etc." in 6 reviews
Emily T.
Knoxville, TN
This was my first DSLR camera and I have been very pleased with its performance! The quality of pictures are great and it is very user friendly. If you have used a Canon camera in the past it is a seamless transition. I also like how it tells you what each setting is as you click through. You can get as much help or as little as you like!
Yani F.
Nashville, TN
Got this as my first DSLR camera when I started out. The specs were on par with other more expensive DSLRs but the price tag was significantly cheaper! I DEFINITELY recommend!
Jessica G.
Sun Valley, CA
Easy to use, great first DSLR. Amazing quality in a reasonable-sized package! All my study abroad pictures were captured exquisitely. I took it with me to 6 countries and 2 continents, and I use it to capture memories at home as well.
Jamie C.
San Antonio, TX
Ive had mine for a couple years now, and it still looks like new. I have two different lenses with it. They both take beautiful pictures. I feel like I constantly am being asked by family to borrow it for events. It is easy two use and does take great pictures, and it is affordable if you want something to play with,
Amanda V.
Woodstock, GA
This was my first camera. It was give to me for Christmas a few years ago. I'm not a tech savvy person but this camera was easy for me to learn on. Picture quality is great! Use my camera all the time and highly recommend it!
chanson l.
Ogden, UT
I had to use my phone when I first started my business. I upgraded to a Canon and have never looked back. I can do tons of things with this camera to get the shots I want and they look phenomenal with only minimal effort.
Samantha P.
I cannot explain how much I love this camera. $700 well spent. It's small but has all the amazing and necessary functions needed. Plus I love that it's touch screen!
Kristen P.
Boerne, TX
This camera was my fist DSLR camera purchase and I could not be happier with it. I've had it for a few years and it's still great. Takes wonderful photos. Use different lenses in order if achieve the photo you want to take.
Loo S.
Tyler, TX
I love this camera, and have heard nothing but great things about it as well. However, the only thing that I don't really like is that I can't zoom in very far with just the camera itself. But other than that, I love it!
KeiSha G.
One of the most expensive purchases I've made, and also one of the most rewarding! Taking quality photos is so important to preserve memories forever, the best way.
Tabitha S.
Canon or Nikon camera? I have been looking into getting a new camera and I am debating between the two brands.
Dria D.
What is the leaning curve on this? Easy for beginners?
Miranda M.
Virginia Bch, VA
I am thinking b of getting this camera . Anyone else try it
Amoree S.
Apopka, Florida
Is This A Good Camera To YouTube With I Have Been Looking For A Good Camara
Miriam C.
Burlington, CT
How is the picture quality with action shots? My little one is almost at the age of starting sport I want a camera that will take great action shots of him playing.