BY CANON #4 in SLRs

• I'm really interested in getting a DSLR camera. I intend ...1 Answers
  • What is the leaning curve on this? Easy for beginners?7 Answers
  • I need to have this!!! Any thoughts in this one?3 Answers
Canon EOS Rebel T2i
  • "I have always been a Canon fan from my original 35mm to my first DSLR and now my newest is the Canon T2i." in 12 reviews
  • "I think it is a great camera if you want to get into photography without spending too much money." in 11 reviews
  • "I have been using this entry-level DSLR since it came out a few years ago." in 8 reviews
  • "I switched from a Kodak camera, to this Canon as my first dSLR camera and the transition was very easy." in 6 reviews
  • "This DSLR is fantastic for a starter camera for someone who wants to learn more about shooting manual, etc." in 6 reviews
Erica S.
This is my first dslr camera and I love it. It is very user friendly for first time users and the auto mode is excellent. It takes amazing pictures right out of the box and with added options (lenses, flash, etc) pictures become spectacular.
Kim T.
I bought one of these for my birthday a few years ago and I love it. The quality of pics is amazing. I do need to take more classes though to get more in tuned with its capabilities! You won't regret!
Jacqueline Y.
Tigard, OR
I love my Canon. I'm a huge photography buff, and love the affordability and practicality of the Rebel. It takes great pictures and is easy to operate- a great for beginners in digital photography.
Kimberly P.
Klamath Falls, OR
I've commented on the T4I and now this camera, as we own both, along with a 70D and an Elph, for our photography business. I just love the canon quality! This is a great beginner camera! master this camera and you'll be well on your way. Also great camera for families!
Rosie R.
Pasco, WA
This camera was the best intro camera for the best price. If you can find this camera and are a beginner, this is a great pick. It's easy to use and produces great photos. The later models just get better, but this one is by far the most affordable for the quality.
MORGANA R.
Bradenton, FL
Took this camera on our trip to Iceland and the pictures look like something out of a magazine. They come out crisp and clear. I do recommend reading the mannual before trying to use it. It has many features and sometimes can get confusing for a novice.
Julie F.
Jacksonville , NC
I love that I have been a more confident photographer using this camera. The only thing I have against the t2i is that it lacked a few features which came out later. One of them is the ability to shoot black and white with a single color focus.
Maury Jackeline Silva M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love my cam perfect for hd videos and professional photos easy to use. one of the best cameras for youtube videos
Emily T.
Knoxville, TN
This was my first DSLR camera and I have been very pleased with its performance! The quality of pictures are great and it is very user friendly. If you have used a Canon camera in the past it is a seamless transition. I also like how it tells you what each setting is as you click through. You can get as much help or as little as you like!
Desiree Z.
Blue Bell, PA
I've had this camera for about 7 years now, and even though there have been many updated cameras in the rebel series, I still love using this camera. It's not too hard to use and is great for beginners to advanced photographers/videographers!
Tabitha S.
Canon or Nikon camera? I have been looking into getting a new camera and I am debating between the two brands.
Dria D.
What is the leaning curve on this? Easy for beginners?
Miranda M.
Virginia Bch, VA
I am thinking b of getting this camera . Anyone else try it
Miriam C.
Burlington, CT
How is the picture quality with action shots? My little one is almost at the age of starting sport I want a camera that will take great action shots of him playing.
Amoree S.