BY CANON #6 in SLRs

• I'm really interested in getting a DSLR camera. I intend ...1 Answers
  • What is the leaning curve on this? Easy for beginners?7 Answers
  • I need to have this!!! Any thoughts in this one?3 Answers
Canon EOS Rebel T2i
  • "I have always been a Canon fan from my original 35mm to my first DSLR and now my newest is the Canon T2i." in 12 reviews
  • "I think it is a great camera if you want to get into photography without spending too much money." in 11 reviews
  • "I have been using this entry-level DSLR since it came out a few years ago." in 8 reviews
  • "I switched from a Kodak camera, to this Canon as my first dSLR camera and the transition was very easy." in 6 reviews
  • "This DSLR is fantastic for a starter camera for someone who wants to learn more about shooting manual, etc." in 6 reviews
Laura G.
Soon i will get this camera, for the any sports or event taking shoots, i love the canon i using before in 2000 but few year later ,its broke already. i really sad about this, its with a film roll, so anyway i m happy they tech the digital cam with disk. i love that. i m sure going get it soon as possbile. so i love work on lens zoom front of them any of action.
Chelsea P.
I love this camera.
It's picture quality is lovely. It has amazing shutter speed and other camera functions.
Snow, rain and other fast action is easy to take with this camera. Pretty much any type of picture you want to take is easy and beautiful. OF course in one of the modes you need a tripod, but that's for a different story.
I love my camera.
Tiffany W.
Bossier City, LA
I love this camera so much. One of my co-workers has this camera, and we've used it for a number of events. It's so easy to use, and the pictures come out beautiful! I definitely would like to invest in one of my own. I know it'd be worth it.
Kari D.
Kennewick , WA
I am a Canon girl through and through. This has been my camera for almost 4 years now. It's not too heavy and takes amazing pictures. I have had some issues with the camera and it had to be sent in twice. The service department and customer service is quick and courteous. As great as they are, they are spendy once the warranty expires.
Brenda S.
Cinnaminson, NJ
I got this camera 2 years ago and i love this camera. it is lighter than most dslrs and it has a lot of functions and features. the only problem i have with it is that i have a difficult time taking pictures during the night, but i think that problem is only with my camera so i need to get that fix. but overall, its amazing! (:
Tiaka W.
Brooklyn, New York
I am an amateur photographer and I love this camera. Very easy to use and easy to learn how to use. Not intimidating at all. Read the manual, but also take the camera out and use it. Play with the settings and see what the camera does.
Gillian C.
Portland, Or
This was my first DSLR, and I couldn't be happier. I have taken a few photography classes since purchasing, and there are so many features and options to help you take great pictures with this. Even if you simply use the automatic settings, you will get great photos, but mastering the manual settings, this camera takes clear, crisp, bright images.
Nydia M.
Dallas, TX
I have both this model, and the Rebel Xti as well.
They take the greatest pictures, and allow for some of the most cost-efficient lenses to be used on them, without having to be of the Canon brand.
They're my go-to's for outdoor and indoor photo shoots.
Best money I've ever spent, and recommend them to anyone.
Kd W.
Tulare, CA
The T2i is a great little camera! It's not my go-to but I always have it in my bag as one of my backups. I'm a professional photographer so I have quite a few cameras, and I've never had any problems with this one. It's a great starter if you're just getting into photography or starting as just a hobby.
Rachel H.
Martinsville, IN
I love my T2i. I have had it for nearly 4 years and don't see myself switching cameras any time soon. It has transitioned well with me from a beginner using full auto mode to venturing into manual manipulations. It's easy to use and intuitive, the battery life is really good, and the color and focus are great. Cons: As a frequent traveler, it gets cumbersome and heavy to lug around in some situations.
Tabitha S.
Canon or Nikon camera? I have been looking into getting a new camera and I am debating between the two brands.
Dria D.
What is the leaning curve on this? Easy for beginners?
Miranda M.
Virginia Bch, VA
I am thinking b of getting this camera . Anyone else try it
Amoree S.
Apopka, Florida
Is This A Good Camera To YouTube With I Have Been Looking For A Good Camara
Miriam C.
Burlington, CT
How is the picture quality with action shots? My little one is almost at the age of starting sport I want a camera that will take great action shots of him playing.