BY CANON #4 in SLRs

• I'm really interested in getting a DSLR camera. I intend ...1 Answers
  • What is the leaning curve on this? Easy for beginners?7 Answers
  • I need to have this!!! Any thoughts in this one?3 Answers
Canon EOS Rebel T2i
  • "I have always been a Canon fan from my original 35mm to my first DSLR and now my newest is the Canon T2i." in 12 reviews
  • "I think it is a great camera if you want to get into photography without spending too much money." in 11 reviews
  • "I have been using this entry-level DSLR since it came out a few years ago." in 8 reviews
  • "I switched from a Kodak camera, to this Canon as my first dSLR camera and the transition was very easy." in 6 reviews
  • "This DSLR is fantastic for a starter camera for someone who wants to learn more about shooting manual, etc." in 6 reviews
Kaylie w.
Arvada, CO
I bought this camera mainly because of the sale price at Costco. I had done previous research and was interested in having wifi on the camera but ended up with this one and love it's functionality. I'm still a beginner photographer and this is a great camera for those learning all the ins and outs of a camera. Overall very pleased!
KM S.
I don't personally own a camera like this, but i do use my uncle's camera. This is the exact same that I borrow. I love using this camera, the pictures will always be better than your smart phone camera. Pictures always come out smooth and crisp, depending on how you set it up. My favorite is when I take pictures in black and white.
Tracy S.
I owned this camera for a few years and I loved it. After so many times of using this the flash refused to operate and it became difficult for myself to use it all the time if the flash got stuck. Other than the flash getting stuck, I loved it. I would have loved it more if I were able to film with it along with taking pictures.
Natalie M.
Laytonville, CA
What can't this camera do? For the price this camera is amazing! It's a great entry level camera and as you work your way up it's an awesome backup. Or if all you want is a nice camera to catch lifes little moments without worrying about settings, keep it on auto and go! The video is awesome and you can purchase more lenses from macro to telephoto. The body holds up well to wear and tear, trust me, mines been through the wringer!
Kitty S.
Newark, OH
While its a little older model now, I've had this camera for years and love it. It's great for those who want to learn to use a DSLR camera as it has plenty of options that are easy to adjust. It has advanced options but not to where it's overwhelming. It's takes beautiful pictures and can take video if you get the proper memory card for it. Overall just a really great investment for hobbyists and professionals alike.
Maria M.
Latham, NY
I bought this camera two years ago. I have been using it as my main camera. I have no problem with it at all. The material is good. The quality of photos taken from this camera is very good. This camera is the predecessor of T3i (ancestor of T4i, T5i). Because it was released long time ago, so there is no flip display (articulated screen) nor touch screen yet in this model. The image processor is DIGIC 4. But the rest is almost the same with its successors. If you think you don't need those new functions, I would recommend buying it.
Krystina S.
Keizer, OR
I received this as a Christmas gift from my husband about 4 years ago and it still works great! Mine came with the body and two lenses. It's a really good entry level camera. This doesn't have a microphone built in so it isn't good for videos, but it takes very good quality photos.
Tess T.
Portland, ME
Canon is my go to brand for all things digital. While honestly all nikon, canon, and sony cameras are practically the same body and machinery. There's something that I really like about working with the canon camera, especially concerning the Canon t2i which I've have I've used several times. It takes wonderful photos and for the world of photography isn't ridiculously expensive.
Herlinda S.
Pacoima, CA
I love this camera, I had use to at school for my photography class. And it's so amazing when you catupure the moment of the items or person. I would love to own one and actually start taking pictures again. I would recommend it for those who want to have a great photo
Laura G.
Soon i will get this camera, for the any sports or event taking shoots, i love the canon i using before in 2000 but few year later ,its broke already. i really sad about this, its with a film roll, so anyway i m happy they tech the digital cam with disk. i love that. i m sure going get it soon as possbile. so i love work on lens zoom front of them any of action.
Tabitha S.
Canon or Nikon camera? I have been looking into getting a new camera and I am debating between the two brands.
Dria D.
What is the leaning curve on this? Easy for beginners?
Miranda M.
Virginia Bch, VA
I am thinking b of getting this camera . Anyone else try it
Miriam C.
Burlington, CT
How is the picture quality with action shots? My little one is almost at the age of starting sport I want a camera that will take great action shots of him playing.
Amoree S.