BY CANON #6 in SLRs

• I'm really interested in getting a DSLR camera. I intend ...1 Answers
  • What is the leaning curve on this? Easy for beginners?7 Answers
  • I need to have this!!! Any thoughts in this one?3 Answers
Canon EOS Rebel T2i
  • "I have always been a Canon fan from my original 35mm to my first DSLR and now my newest is the Canon T2i." in 12 reviews
  • "I think it is a great camera if you want to get into photography without spending too much money." in 11 reviews
  • "I have been using this entry-level DSLR since it came out a few years ago." in 8 reviews
  • "I switched from a Kodak camera, to this Canon as my first dSLR camera and the transition was very easy." in 6 reviews
  • "This DSLR is fantastic for a starter camera for someone who wants to learn more about shooting manual, etc." in 6 reviews
member-43331
As a first time owner of a fairly expensive camera, it took some time to learn the basics of everything. To this day, I still don’t know what to do what, but this camera is a good starter for people. The picture quality is okay, sometimes ends up being blurry but can easily be fixed by switching to another feature. Overall, love this camera.
Aaliyah S.
Warren, AR
Techie Expert Level 1
As a YouTuber I even vlogger should a heavy duty camera such as Cannon! This camera exceeded my expectations is easy to use in the coolest feature ever I plan on purchasing me one soon! Long lasting great quality definitely recommend this camera
Anette M.
Chandler, AZ
I bought this camera a few years ago and it was one of the best purchases I made. I wanted more than your basic point and shoot and I found it with this camera. It was affordable enough to make the leap from a point and shoot to a DSLR and it was easy enough to use. The menu is easy to understand, and even with the kit lenses you can take some great pictures. The quality is great, the size is good (not as tiny as your average point and shoot, but also not as big as a nice professional camera). After having this camera for 3 years now, I still love it. I think it is a great camera if you want to get into photography without spending too much money. The built quality is great, I take this camera with me everywhere, and having a toddler who likes to do everything mommy does, this camera got it's fair share of beatings, but you wouldn't know it if you just look at it. I love mine and maybe one day, just maybe I will upgrade to a "bigger and better" model, but for the time being, this camera can do everything I need and more.
Lauren G.
Lawrence, KS
A fantastic beginner camera. I've been shooting with mine for about 8 years as a hobby, and it has been fantastic for learning with! Only now that I want to get into more professional photography have I even considered upgrading!
Megan B.
Atlanta, GA
Techie Expert Level 2
I really like my Canon EOS Rebel T2i camera. It works great and over all takes great photos. I have gotten various different lenses that works great wit this camera as well. Would recommend for beginner photographers.
Gigi C.
Fort Walton beach
This is a very good and high quality that takes very great photo it captures the best moments. This camera is very reliable and this met my expectations. I got this product at Best Buy in destin Florida
Christi M.
Dexter, MO
Techie Expert Level 1
I received this camera as a birthday gift and i absolutely love it. I've used it for several years now and never had any issues with it. I take pictures in the side for people i know.
Dillon H.
Lexington, KY
This was my first DSLR, so I don't have a lot of experience to speak from, but I love this camera. I had picked up Nikon's from time to time over the years and could never figure them out. The Canon is very intuitive and easy to use. If you're planning on doing a lot of video I might suggest going for a newer model. The main reason for this is that the T2i is infamous for it's audio recording, especially if you're planning to use a mic. Overall though a great starter camera and still a very viable option for DSLR photography.
Kris C.
Waterford, MI
I shoot with a 40D and my wife likes it, but claims it's too big for her hands and she doesn't care for the fatigue due to the weight. She got the chance to play with this and it seemed to be a much better fit. I like how Canon has lower end cameras, but doesn't really strip all the features/technology from them. This is what I'd consider more of an entry level sub-prosumer camera, but you could easily get into shooting portraits etc. The menu system is far more intuitive than the 40D too so that's a selling point. It's all around a good little camera for someone who's new to photography and is also great for someone who knows what they're doing, but need something of a smaller sized cam.
LaRissa K.
My husband actually bought me this camera for Christmas in 2014, so I've had quite some time to use the camera. I love it! I have 2 different lenses for this camera, and the 50mm is my absolute favorite for taking portraits. I have taken all of my daughters photos with this camera. The only complaint I have is that my flash will no longer pop up for some reason. Since my husband bought it second hand I don't have a warranty, however it does have a spot to attach an external flash!
Tabitha S.
Canon or Nikon camera? I have been looking into getting a new camera and I am debating between the two brands.
Dria D.
What is the leaning curve on this? Easy for beginners?
Miranda M.
Virginia Bch, VA
I am thinking b of getting this camera . Anyone else try it
Amoree S.
Apopka, Florida
Is This A Good Camera To YouTube With I Have Been Looking For A Good Camara
Miriam C.
Burlington, CT
How is the picture quality with action shots? My little one is almost at the age of starting sport I want a camera that will take great action shots of him playing.