BY CANON #6 in SLRs

• I'm really interested in getting a DSLR camera. I intend ...1 Answers
  • What is the leaning curve on this? Easy for beginners?7 Answers
  • I need to have this!!! Any thoughts in this one?3 Answers
Canon EOS Rebel T2i
  • "I have always been a Canon fan from my original 35mm to my first DSLR and now my newest is the Canon T2i." in 12 reviews
  • "I think it is a great camera if you want to get into photography without spending too much money." in 11 reviews
  • "I have been using this entry-level DSLR since it came out a few years ago." in 8 reviews
  • "I switched from a Kodak camera, to this Canon as my first dSLR camera and the transition was very easy." in 6 reviews
  • "This DSLR is fantastic for a starter camera for someone who wants to learn more about shooting manual, etc." in 6 reviews
NOUURA s.

"I wanted to partner with you if possible. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for fee
My goal is to encourage people to buy from the internet and at the same time help the company promote products .
i just came across your products . I feel it would be a great fit for our
audience of tech savvy people who love these type of products. If you would
be willing to send me a sample of products I would be able to put together
a honest blog post review of the product on our social media & blogger. I
will include the product URL and price at the end of the blog post so
people know where to purchase it from. If you are interested in offering my
viewers a discount or promotional code I would be happy to include that in
Amanda H.
Techie Expert Level 2
My boyfriend and I bought this for his mom for an upcoming wedding in the family for her birthday. The photo quality is brilliant! She takes a lot of photos of nature on it. It works surprisingly well with animal movements too! They're easy to upload and store!
BRIAN L.
Lucasville, NS
I bought this camera for one reason. QUALITY. I went to Italy a few years ago and had a cheap camera. My pictures of Italy were grainy and sub-par at best. I regretted not spending a few extra bucks for a better camera. Now i have a Canon which I have taken to NFL games and have amazing pics of players. It is like I am on the field next to them.
Rachel W.
Ottawa
Ive had this camera for about 5 or 6 years now and it was great for what i needed it for although i just updated. This camera is great for beginners who would like to try out photography. i would just invest in a good lense
mahir n.
meskiana/oum el bouaghi

Hi I, I liked this camera very much and I am new to YouTube and I liked it and I wrote a site for my ads and songs like this
Landon H.
Anderson, SC
The rebel t2i is a great camera for high quality stills and video. It is a bit old now but still great for a backup camera.
Issam w.
Marocco.boulman.missour
I can review this product in my channel by reviewing it as a documentary film
My name is Essam from Morocco
Missour.33250
Tabitha S.
Canon or Nikon camera? I have been looking into getting a new camera and I am debating between the two brands.
Dria D.
What is the leaning curve on this? Easy for beginners?
Miranda M.
Virginia Bch, VA
I am thinking b of getting this camera . Anyone else try it
Amoree S.
Apopka, Florida
Is This A Good Camera To YouTube With I Have Been Looking For A Good Camara
Miriam C.
Burlington, CT
How is the picture quality with action shots? My little one is almost at the age of starting sport I want a camera that will take great action shots of him playing.