BY CANON #4 in SLRs

• I'm really interested in getting a DSLR camera. I intend ...1 Answers
  • What is the leaning curve on this? Easy for beginners?7 Answers
  • I need to have this!!! Any thoughts in this one?3 Answers
Canon EOS Rebel T2i
  • "I have always been a Canon fan from my original 35mm to my first DSLR and now my newest is the Canon T2i." in 12 reviews
  • "I think it is a great camera if you want to get into photography without spending too much money." in 11 reviews
  • "I have been using this entry-level DSLR since it came out a few years ago." in 8 reviews
  • "I switched from a Kodak camera, to this Canon as my first dSLR camera and the transition was very easy." in 6 reviews
  • "This DSLR is fantastic for a starter camera for someone who wants to learn more about shooting manual, etc." in 6 reviews
Michele M.
St Catharines, ON
I love my little camera it's been almost a year since I bought it. I'm an enthusiastic of photography and since I bought it I've learnt a lot more and my opinion is that if you are not a professional (and get paid) and you are not rich, you don't need more than this, you will only notice a reasonable change in better images with a full frame body but its much more expensive, so if you are looking for a crop sensor this is a great option because it's smaller than others. It's always better to put your money in glass just be careful and make sure that the lens you buy performs good in the camera, you can check the lab tests on dxomark. com, anyway this sl1 is a really good dslr that you can get with a decent budget. I would be happier with the articulated screen that the t5i has but you don't really need it.
VE-0580892 Mercedes A.
8952NW 24th Terrace Doral Florida
Para mí la mejor cámara, gran rango de resolución. La tengo hace mas de 8 años y sigue siendo mi mejor amiga, la compre con mucho esfuerzo y la adoro, me acuerdo que la compre por Internet, y trabaje todo un mes para poderla pagar. No me arrepiento, ahora y siempre soy una chica canon
Waffle R.
singapore
Heyyyyyy yaaalllsss🖤
As a film and photography student i definitely find myself reaching for canon as i love their items and i love this lens so much!! It’s lightweight and portable and you can get amazing shots!!
Erin L.
Drumheller, AB
I have been using this camera for years. Unfortunately for me, I can't afford anything too high end, as much as I would love a full frame camera. But this little camera does everything I need it to, really. It's reliable. It's relatively light, so no issues carrying it around all day. Different lenses fit on it nicely (maybe some of the telephoto ones would be a bit overpowering). It had all the features a beginner could possibly need. It's a great camera to learn on, or even great as a backup camera. I haven't had any problems in the 3-4 years I have had this camera.
Kristin G.
Kitchener, ON
This camera is the best. It is easy to use for beginners and also has all the options for more advanced photographers. The battery lasts a long time and charges quickly. My husband and I have used this camera to film short videos as well and we love the quality. We were surprised how good the sound is on the video. I would recommend this camera
NOUURA s.

"I wanted to partner with you if possible. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for fee
My goal is to encourage people to buy from the internet and at the same time help the company promote products .
i just came across your products . I feel it would be a great fit for our
audience of tech savvy people who love these type of products. If you would
be willing to send me a sample of products I would be able to put together
a honest blog post review of the product on our social media & blogger. I
will include the product URL and price at the end of the blog post so
people know where to purchase it from. If you are interested in offering my
viewers a discount or promotional code I would be happy to include that in
Amanda H.
My boyfriend and I bought this for his mom for an upcoming wedding in the family for her birthday. The photo quality is brilliant! She takes a lot of photos of nature on it. It works surprisingly well with animal movements too! They're easy to upload and store!
Omar E.
Fes, Fes
My name is omar el yassini  Creator of omarelyassini, a blog evaluation website that focuses on mobile technology and related accessories. I would like to inform you that I have satisfied the requirements of your options. I will promote your website and review your product to 45,700 followers on my Youtube channel as well as I will promote this on my Facebook page contains nearly 7,000 users. Good news !!!! I will post your website and review the product on my Facebook page for FREE! YES for free What are you waiting for? Strike me now and enjoy the promotion with me. Best regards,
if you need any additional information, I would be happy to

provide my mailing address and contact me.

. Thank you for your time

omarelyassini

my email address: omaryassini2016@gmail.com
BRIAN L.
Lucasville, NS
I bought this camera for one reason. QUALITY. I went to Italy a few years ago and had a cheap camera. My pictures of Italy were grainy and sub-par at best. I regretted not spending a few extra bucks for a better camera. Now i have a Canon which I have taken to NFL games and have amazing pics of players. It is like I am on the field next to them.
Rachel W.
Ottawa
Ive had this camera for about 5 or 6 years now and it was great for what i needed it for although i just updated. This camera is great for beginners who would like to try out photography. i would just invest in a good lense
Tabitha S.
Canon or Nikon camera? I have been looking into getting a new camera and I am debating between the two brands.
Dria D.
What is the leaning curve on this? Easy for beginners?
Miranda M.
Virginia Bch, VA
I am thinking b of getting this camera . Anyone else try it
Miriam C.
Burlington, CT
How is the picture quality with action shots? My little one is almost at the age of starting sport I want a camera that will take great action shots of him playing.
Amoree S.