BY CANON #6 in SLRs

• I'm really interested in getting a DSLR camera. I intend ...1 Answers
  • What is the leaning curve on this? Easy for beginners?7 Answers
  • I need to have this!!! Any thoughts in this one?3 Answers
Canon EOS Rebel T2i
  • "I have always been a Canon fan from my original 35mm to my first DSLR and now my newest is the Canon T2i." in 12 reviews
  • "I think it is a great camera if you want to get into photography without spending too much money." in 11 reviews
  • "I have been using this entry-level DSLR since it came out a few years ago." in 8 reviews
  • "I switched from a Kodak camera, to this Canon as my first dSLR camera and the transition was very easy." in 6 reviews
  • "This DSLR is fantastic for a starter camera for someone who wants to learn more about shooting manual, etc." in 6 reviews
Hãmzà F.
sidi sliman
Techie Expert Level 3
My name is Hamza Al-Mouni I love the product very much and I want to do product reviews and I have a channel on Youtube I do reviews for products and I love polytheism very much and I live in Morocco in the city of Sidi Suleiman I hope you accept that you submit the product to do references
Lori B.
This camera is my side kick and has never let me down!! It's taken photos of my babies, my trips, my house and everything in between!! I've moved from shooting in auto to manual, it's so easy to use!
GLEIDYS V.
la anhelo. es una cámara profesional increíble para comenzar en el mundo de las fotos y vídeos. excelente resolución para poder subir vídeos a youtube.
abdou a.
Techie Expert Level 4
I wanted to partner with you if possible. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for fee
My goal is to encourage people to buy from the internet and at the same time help the company promote products .
i just came across your products . I feel it would be a great fit for our
audience of tech savvy people who love these type of products. If you would
be willing to send me a sample of products I would be able to put together
a honest blog post review of the product on our social media & blogger. I
will include the product URL and price at the end of the blog post so
people know where to purchase it from. If you are interested in offering my
viewers a discount or promotional code I would be happy to include that in
the blog post .
If you require any additional information I would be happy to provide it.
The reply goes on
Chou K.
oyoun el assafir
Hello my name is Shawky and I have a
channel on YouTube and I do a lot of reviews for devices and various products
and I can help you in the promotion of these devices just send them to and I
will review them for you.

For more information, please email me at
*choukic419@gmail.com*
Karim K.
Techie Expert Level 2
I am Karim Khalid I am from Egypt I have 15 years I will be very happy to introduce your product with a comprehensive review of my YouTube channel + my Instagram page in Arabic, and I will send you the review link. Especially since the number of my followers is not small and I would be very happy to personally review the work
Mauricio S.
MEDLEY
I dont have but i find information and This is the best , because have a amazing perfomance ! ! ! I really need this amazing product ...! my friend have one and i want have this in my hand i will take 1000 pictures with this and me in my instagram !!! please :)
Erin L.
Drumheller, AB
Techie Expert Level 1
I have been using this camera for years. Unfortunately for me, I can't afford anything too high end, as much as I would love a full frame camera. But this little camera does everything I need it to, really. It's reliable. It's relatively light, so no issues carrying it around all day. Different lenses fit on it nicely (maybe some of the telephoto ones would be a bit overpowering). It had all the features a beginner could possibly need. It's a great camera to learn on, or even great as a backup camera. I haven't had any problems in the 3-4 years I have had this camera.
Taoufiq E.
Techie Expert Level 1
Hello I am here for everyone I
love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to
review this product I would be grateful to you. With my love and appreciation
my name is TAOUFIQ ESSADDOUQUI ESSLIMANI  and I have a channel on YouTube with a large
number of subscribers I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices. I can help
you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI
is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the
company promote
Mohamed E.
Elbehira
I have always been a Canon fan from my original 35mm to my first DSLR
I think it is a great camera if you want to get into photography without spending too much money.
i think it's very easy to use
and if you have your own YouTube channel and you is trying to find the best camera for that until you have enough money to buy one of those big cameras. you should honestly probably stay with this camera
Tabitha S.
Canon or Nikon camera? I have been looking into getting a new camera and I am debating between the two brands.
Dria D.
What is the leaning curve on this? Easy for beginners?
Miranda M.
Virginia Bch, VA
I am thinking b of getting this camera . Anyone else try it
Amoree S.
Apopka, Florida
Is This A Good Camera To YouTube With I Have Been Looking For A Good Camara
Miriam C.
Burlington, CT
How is the picture quality with action shots? My little one is almost at the age of starting sport I want a camera that will take great action shots of him playing.