BY CANON #5 in SLRs

• I'm really interested in getting a DSLR camera. I intend ...1 Answers
  • What is the leaning curve on this? Easy for beginners?7 Answers
  • I need to have this!!! Any thoughts in this one?3 Answers
Canon EOS Rebel T2i
  • "I have always been a Canon fan from my original 35mm to my first DSLR and now my newest is the Canon T2i." in 12 reviews
  • "I think it is a great camera if you want to get into photography without spending too much money." in 11 reviews
  • "I have been using this entry-level DSLR since it came out a few years ago." in 8 reviews
  • "I switched from a Kodak camera, to this Canon as my first dSLR camera and the transition was very easy." in 6 reviews
  • "This DSLR is fantastic for a starter camera for someone who wants to learn more about shooting manual, etc." in 6 reviews
Mohamed A.
AGADIR
Techie Expert Level 4
My name is Mohamed Creator of MohamedVlogs, a blog evaluation website that focuses on mobile technology and related accessories. I would like to inform you that I have satisfied the requirements of your options. I will promote your website and review your product to 45,700 followers on my Youtube channel as well as I will promote this on my Facebook page contains nearly 7,000 users. Good news !!!! I will post your website and review the product on my Facebook page for FREE! YES for free What are you waiting for? Strike me now and enjoy the promotion with me. Best regards,
if you need any additional information, I would be happy to

provide my mailing address and contact me.

. Thank you for your time

Mohamed Abrache

my email address: 1bacex15@gmail.com
shaima ūüĆł.
batna
Techie Expert Level 1
Hello!My name is "beautys_shaima " , and I am a beauty blogger  with a large number of subscribers "+5k " ,and I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices and my posts are harvested a large number of views can help you promote your products by reviewing them in videos My goal is to encourage people to buy from the Internet, and At the same time help the company to promote the productsI am sure that this is a wonderful thing and this review will be around 8 minutes...Well, I have a good idea to make a video of this product and I think it is Everyone will love him ... I'm creative in the montage VIDEO.Wait for answer...
NiŇús R.
Techie Expert Level 1
Hello
My name is Nissrine from Morocco. I have a channel on YouTube and a page on Instagram, I have a big family and Facebook friends like this product, Personally ,This is the product I loved most because its quality is very high and color is more than wonderful ,I hope to work for him review and will be wonderful
 All the respect and appreciation
my email : nissrineber2003@gmail.com
oumaima d.
CASABLANCA
Hello friend ,

My name is Oumaima from Morocco I'm a Youtuber-blogger , I have a youtube channel  with more than 8k  followers and a facebook page with 2K , also twitter and blogger  . I see your products and I really love your brand .

I . would like to test this camera for my videos on YouTube and I am counting on a channel; because many followers asking me to change my way to creat videos and advising me to test this camera
  I send you this message for make a collaboration with you  I'd like to promote it on My social medias and I would be able to put together a honest blog post review
I'm waiting for you
VE-0580892 Mercedes A.
8952NW 24th Terrace Doral Florida
Para m√≠ la mejor c√°mara, gran rango de resoluci√≥n. La tengo hace mas de 8 a√Īos y sigue siendo mi mejor amiga, la compre con mucho esfuerzo y la adoro, me acuerdo que la compre por Internet, y trabaje todo un mes para poderla pagar. No me arrepiento, ahora y siempre soy una chica canon
Oussama S.
Sidi kacem
Techie Expert Level 3
Hello I  love your products, I want to review your product on my Instagram,  I have about 30k active followers, I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from you, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative.
Omar E.
Fes, Fes
My name is omar el yassini  Creator of omarelyassini, a blog evaluation website that focuses on mobile technology and related accessories. I would like to inform you that I have satisfied the requirements of your options. I will promote your website and review your product to 45,700 followers on my Youtube channel as well as I will promote this on my Facebook page contains nearly 7,000 users. Good news !!!! I will post your website and review the product on my Facebook page for FREE! YES for free What are you waiting for? Strike me now and enjoy the promotion with me. Best regards,
if you need any additional information, I would be happy to

provide my mailing address and contact me.

. Thank you for your time

omarelyassini

my email address: omaryassini2016@gmail.com
Hãmzà F.
sidi sliman
Techie Expert Level 3
My name is Hamza Al-Mouni I love the product very much and I want to do product reviews and I have a channel on Youtube I do reviews for products and I love polytheism very much and I live in Morocco in the city of Sidi Suleiman I hope you accept that you submit the product to do references
Lori B.
This camera is my side kick and has never let me down!! It's taken photos of my babies, my trips, my house and everything in between!! I've moved from shooting in auto to manual, it's so easy to use!
Rubina G.
Love it!! It's a gift from my parents for my birthday and I love to capture all important moments with it! It was easy to learn how to use it for a neewbie like me.
Tabitha S.
Canon or Nikon camera? I have been looking into getting a new camera and I am debating between the two brands.
Dria D.
What is the leaning curve on this? Easy for beginners?
Miranda M.
Virginia Bch, VA
I am thinking b of getting this camera . Anyone else try it
Amoree S.
Apopka, Florida
Is This A Good Camera To YouTube With I Have Been Looking For A Good Camara
Miriam C.
Burlington, CT
How is the picture quality with action shots? My little one is almost at the age of starting sport I want a camera that will take great action shots of him playing.