BY CANON #5 in SLRs

• I'm really interested in getting a DSLR camera. I intend ...1 Answers
  • What is the leaning curve on this? Easy for beginners?7 Answers
  • I need to have this!!! Any thoughts in this one?3 Answers
Canon EOS Rebel T2i
  • "I have always been a Canon fan from my original 35mm to my first DSLR and now my newest is the Canon T2i." in 12 reviews
  • "I think it is a great camera if you want to get into photography without spending too much money." in 11 reviews
  • "I have been using this entry-level DSLR since it came out a few years ago." in 8 reviews
  • "I switched from a Kodak camera, to this Canon as my first dSLR camera and the transition was very easy." in 6 reviews
  • "This DSLR is fantastic for a starter camera for someone who wants to learn more about shooting manual, etc." in 6 reviews
Elizabeth G.
Speedway, IN
Great camera for college, starting my portfolio with this camera. Great definition and resolution
Gabriel C.
Broken Arrow, OK
The best of the canon t series in my experience. Largest megapixel and great starter camera.
Kathryn H.
Eau Claire, WI
This camera is so easy to use and takes amazing photos! The photos look very professional.
mahrael b.
Los Angeles, CA
The best camera ever i am telling you right now its amazing and cheap and the pics r so wow
Denny T.
Live Oak, FL
I absolutely LOVE my Canon Rebel!!! Not sure how I took good pictures before I got it!!
Katie B.
Wrightsville, PA
I absolutely love this camera. I have had it for a few years now and it is just amazing!
Kenzi M.
I love my Rebel! It shoots the most clear and amazing pictures. Its very simple to use.
liz b.
Oxnard, CA
Very easy to use and takes great pictures/video. It's also on the unexpensive side.
Victoria  h.
A great camera that takes very clear photos. Canon is a great brand to have
Hafdallah N.
School District Wall 067, No. 26 Tebessa

My name is naoufel of Arab Games, a blog evaluation website that focuses on mobile technology and related accessories. I would like to inform you that I have satisfied the requirements of your options. I will promote your website and review your product to 100 followers on my Youtube channel as well as I will promote this on my instagram _les_bgs_dalger_ page contains nearly 15.000 users. Good news !!!! I will post your website and review the product on my Facebook page for FREE! YES for free What are you waiting for? Strike me now and enjoy the promotion with me. Best regards, if you need any additional information, I would be happy to
provide my mailing address and contact me.

. Thank you for your time

Naoufel Hafdallah
my email address: nawfelhafdallah@yahoo.fr
Tabitha S.
Canon or Nikon camera? I have been looking into getting a new camera and I am debating between the two brands.
Dria D.
What is the leaning curve on this? Easy for beginners?
Miranda M.
Virginia Bch, VA
I am thinking b of getting this camera . Anyone else try it
Amoree S.
Apopka, Florida
Is This A Good Camera To YouTube With I Have Been Looking For A Good Camara
Miriam C.
Burlington, CT
How is the picture quality with action shots? My little one is almost at the age of starting sport I want a camera that will take great action shots of him playing.