BY CANON #6 in SLRs

• I'm really interested in getting a DSLR camera. I intend ...1 Answers
  • What is the leaning curve on this? Easy for beginners?7 Answers
  • I need to have this!!! Any thoughts in this one?3 Answers
Canon EOS Rebel T2i
  • "I have always been a Canon fan from my original 35mm to my first DSLR and now my newest is the Canon T2i." in 12 reviews
  • "I think it is a great camera if you want to get into photography without spending too much money." in 11 reviews
  • "I have been using this entry-level DSLR since it came out a few years ago." in 8 reviews
  • "I switched from a Kodak camera, to this Canon as my first dSLR camera and the transition was very easy." in 6 reviews
  • "This DSLR is fantastic for a starter camera for someone who wants to learn more about shooting manual, etc." in 6 reviews
Kailee P.
Chesterfield, VA
I love Canon thats the only thing I will use. I love the EOS Rebel T2i, has good quality pictures and its easy to use.
Lucy C.
Shepherdsville, KY
I love this camera. it was my first. This is a great camera for beginning photographers. Easy to use and great pictures.
Sandraliz A.
Mullica Hill , NJ
I love my cam perfect for hd videos and professional photos easy to use. one of the best cameras for youtube videos
Danielle G.
Techie Expert Level 2
If you aren't a pro and would like a fancy DSLR, this is a great camera. Very lightweight and easy to learn and use.
Bridget   M.
Roseville, CA
Great first camera and if you're trying to learn about photography or have a blog of your own, this is a great option
Michelle M.
Savannah, TN
Takes great photos! I love most Canon products. Video quality is amazing. This camera is great for vlogging.
Denise G.
I really like photography and snapping pictures with this is easy!!! So simple, great resolution on photos!
Aden T.
Canon makes wonderful cameras, and the rebel t2i is fantastic if you want high quality pictures and videos
Fabiola B.
Techie Expert Level 3
Excelente camara graba bien y las fotos la toam super chic los megapixeles estan bien muy recommendando
Arlene V.
Takes great video and pictures. I use it to film Diy videos! Would totally recommend this product!
Tabitha S.
Canon or Nikon camera? I have been looking into getting a new camera and I am debating between the two brands.
Dria D.
What is the leaning curve on this? Easy for beginners?
Miranda M.
Virginia Bch, VA
I am thinking b of getting this camera . Anyone else try it
Amoree S.
Apopka, Florida
Is This A Good Camera To YouTube With I Have Been Looking For A Good Camara
Miriam C.
Burlington, CT
How is the picture quality with action shots? My little one is almost at the age of starting sport I want a camera that will take great action shots of him playing.