BY CANON #5 in SLRs

• I'm really interested in getting a DSLR camera. I intend ...1 Answers
  • What is the leaning curve on this? Easy for beginners?7 Answers
  • I need to have this!!! Any thoughts in this one?3 Answers
Canon EOS Rebel T2i
  • "I have always been a Canon fan from my original 35mm to my first DSLR and now my newest is the Canon T2i." in 12 reviews
  • "I think it is a great camera if you want to get into photography without spending too much money." in 11 reviews
  • "I have been using this entry-level DSLR since it came out a few years ago." in 8 reviews
  • "I switched from a Kodak camera, to this Canon as my first dSLR camera and the transition was very easy." in 6 reviews
  • "This DSLR is fantastic for a starter camera for someone who wants to learn more about shooting manual, etc." in 6 reviews
Jennifer S.
Tulsa, OK
Bought this as a Christmas present for myself a few years back. My hubby has taken it over as his backup camera for his business. We love it!
Natascha B.
Marsing, ID
Great product, can't believe how much of a difference it makes compared to my point and shoot! Don't regret a single dollar I spent on it!
Daniel C.
Columbus, OH
This is a great camera. I use this camera for my photography and my YouTube videos. I would definitely recommend this camera to anyone.
Ana C.
Agoura Hills, CA
My family had our camera for long time now and let me tell you that it takes quality pics.and it still It still It still in good use.
Julie H.
My mother has this camera, and it is wonderful! Definitely better than the one that I own. It's easy to manipulate and works well!
Arica L.
Broken Arrow, OK
I love this camera! I'm not a super photographer or anything and I feel like it has a great ease of use and takes amazing pictures.
Emma L.
I would love to buy one since I read good review bet I think it look to heavy.. will see just might give it a try I love photograph
Wendy L.
Canon is known for it's amazing quality film recording, i think this camera is a basic start for anyone looking to make videos.
Lauren S.
Palm Bay, FL
This was my first DSLR camera and after figuring out to work it, i fell in love. Don't fret, theres an "auto" setting, too!
Kailee P.
Chesterfield, VA
I love Canon thats the only thing I will use. I love the EOS Rebel T2i, has good quality pictures and its easy to use.
Tabitha S.
Canon or Nikon camera? I have been looking into getting a new camera and I am debating between the two brands.
Dria D.
What is the leaning curve on this? Easy for beginners?
Miranda M.
Virginia Bch, VA
I am thinking b of getting this camera . Anyone else try it
Amoree S.
Apopka, Florida
Is This A Good Camera To YouTube With I Have Been Looking For A Good Camara
Miriam C.
Burlington, CT
How is the picture quality with action shots? My little one is almost at the age of starting sport I want a camera that will take great action shots of him playing.