BY CANON #6 in SLRs

• I'm really interested in getting a DSLR camera. I intend ...1 Answers
  • What is the leaning curve on this? Easy for beginners?7 Answers
  • I need to have this!!! Any thoughts in this one?3 Answers
Canon EOS Rebel T2i
  • "I have always been a Canon fan from my original 35mm to my first DSLR and now my newest is the Canon T2i." in 12 reviews
  • "I think it is a great camera if you want to get into photography without spending too much money." in 11 reviews
  • "I have been using this entry-level DSLR since it came out a few years ago." in 8 reviews
  • "I switched from a Kodak camera, to this Canon as my first dSLR camera and the transition was very easy." in 6 reviews
  • "This DSLR is fantastic for a starter camera for someone who wants to learn more about shooting manual, etc." in 6 reviews
Katerra W.
Newport News, VA
I really would like this camera ive heard soooo much about this camera and just buy looking at makes me think it is high quality especially for photography
Alison D.
Alexandria, VA
This is a great camera. It can be used for still photographs as well as video. The quality is good and the photos come out beautiful. Highly recommended.
Jamie D.
West Warwick, RI
Loved this camera. It was very easy to operate. Its lightweight and a great intro to DSLR cameras. It uses ef and ef-s lenses, and is a crop sensor DSLR.
Brittany K.
Grapevine, TX
This camera has traveled with me to 8 countries on 4 continents... and it's been awesome! I replaced the kit lens, but the body has great functionality!
Shelby B.
Hayden, ID
Techie Expert Level 3
I absolutely love my rebel t2i. It's amazing especially for the price. You don't have to get the expensive body for your lenses. This works perfectly!
Wenry L.
It's done me well since 2011. This camera is perfect for a starter camera for people who want to start photography. Just make sure you get a good lens.
Jamie D.
Love this DSLR. We replaced our Olympus camera that broke with one of these. So versatile and not as heavy! you can shoot video as well as pictures.
Lauren S.
Northville, MI
I honestly don't have any complaints about my camera. I absolutely love it. It is light weight and easy to travel with but takes incredible photos.
Marianthony M.
MIAMI, FL
is an excellent camera works very well have excellent resolution is very good I really love u incredible produncto because its brand is impressive
Mikaela D.
Indianapolis, IN
This is an amazing camera. Used it for years! Still a good choice for an amateur or hobbyist starting out at half the cost of the new 2017 model.
Tabitha S.
Canon or Nikon camera? I have been looking into getting a new camera and I am debating between the two brands.
Dria D.
What is the leaning curve on this? Easy for beginners?
Miranda M.
Virginia Bch, VA
I am thinking b of getting this camera . Anyone else try it
Amoree S.
Apopka, Florida
Is This A Good Camera To YouTube With I Have Been Looking For A Good Camara
Miriam C.
Burlington, CT
How is the picture quality with action shots? My little one is almost at the age of starting sport I want a camera that will take great action shots of him playing.