Tabitha S.
Tabitha S.

Canon or Nikon camera? I have been looking into getting a new camera and I am debating between the two brands.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Dec. 30, 2015, 10:06 p.m.
Oh I love canon all the way!
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Oct. 7, 2014, 6:42 a.m.
Depends on what camera model you are looking into. There are lots of sites that compare similar models from each brand & that may help you with the decision. I was also torn between the two & I have decided to go with Canon as I am more familiar with it. I just tried out a friends DSLR & it was Nikon and it was great.
salvatore b.
salvatore b.
Sept. 19, 2014, 9:50 p.m.
I originally started using Nikon camera's but transitioned into Canon's and I love my camera. I have the Rebel T3 and it's a great camera for anyone from a beginner to a professional that's looking to save a little bit of money.
Kd W.
Kd W.
Sept. 10, 2014, 6:33 p.m.
I'm a professional photographer and Canon has always been my brand of use. I've never experienced any problems with my cameras, lenses, or flashes. Love Canon so much!
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
June 26, 2014, 9:02 p.m.
Ive used both, and i prefer a canon because in my opinion, it has better lenses.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
March 4, 2014, 3:43 p.m.
In my experience, people are either die hard Canon or die hard Nikon and you'll get heavily biased opinions on both sides. In my opinion, it's about personal preference. Go try them out, see what you like, research features and make your own decision that way. Both are great options, so you can't go wrong with either. But choose wisely because you'll likely never come back from the other side. :-)
Ann A.
Ann A.
Feb. 17, 2014, 5:52 p.m.
Honestly, go to best buy and play around with both, see which feels better in your hands. I've had both cameras and they're both great. My current love is the Canon T3I, But I did enjoy using my sisters Nikon. Look at your budget and what you plan on taking pictures of.
Julie F.
Julie F.
Aug. 19, 2013, 6:59 p.m.
I love my Canon T2i. I think that Nikon has something similar which does a feature the Canon doesn't but I have never had one issue with my Canon. EVER! Also, the newer Rebels have the crop feature I think
Tracy S.
Tracy S.
Aug. 2, 2013, 6:41 p.m.
I loved my canon camera until my flash got stuck repeatedly on mine. I sold mine and got a cheaper version camera, but it is still a canon camera and I love it.
Marissa F.
Marissa F.
July 18, 2013, 3:42 p.m.
Canon all the way! I absolutely love my Canon and I wouldn't recommend anything else! Great camera and user friendly

Join Now