Canon EOS Rebel T2i

by Canon

#3 in SLRs

hello my name is augusto I love Canon and I am sponsored by several brands I would like you to send me this product in exchange for other people's purchases?
Hello my name is isam from Italy I'm interested in collaborating with you. Waiting for your response
I'm really interested in getting a DSLR camera. I intend to use it for blogging (i.e. flat lays and product oriented) and special event photography. I will be starting from scratch and I guess the hardest decision is a Nikon or Canon? Would you recommend a kit or purchasing the body and lenses separately? Why?
Start your review of Canon EOS Rebel T2i !
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I have always been a Canon fan from my original 35mm to my first DSLR and now my newest is the Canon T2i.” in reviews
“I think it is a great camera if you want to get into photography without spending too much money.” in reviews
“I have been using this entry-level DSLR since it came out a few years ago.” in reviews
“This DSLR is fantastic for a starter camera for someone who wants to learn more about shooting manual, etc.” in reviews
“I switched from a Kodak camera, to this Canon as my first dSLR camera and the transition was very easy.” in reviews
Techie Expert Level 2
My boyfriend and I bought this for his mom for an upcoming wedding in the family for her birthday. The photo quality is brilliant! She takes a lot of photos of nature on it. It works surprisingly well with animal movements too! They're easy to upload and store!
Techie Expert Level 1
the best low-end dslr camera they have released, I think it never falls short compared to other cameras and with good skill and knowledge you can get an excellent profit. I think that in terms of things that I would complain about is its limitation in terms of the video but it still gives very good results.
Kanata, ON
I have 2 cameras, this was my first DSLR/fancier camera that I ever owned and it has done me well. I recently got a mirrorless camera just to have something less bulky when traveling and to be able to shoot video with but I still love the T2i.
Wilmington, OH
For the price this is a great camera. It has fully customizable settings and if you know what you are doing you can get beautiful photos from it. And if you don't, no need to fret, it has fully auto and priority movldes that work well.
Thedford, ON
Techie Expert Level 1
This is an awesome starter camera for anyone looking to try their hand at photography. It's medium weight, takes high quality photos and videos and it's a good price for how great the camera works. I've dropped it multiple times (I do not recommend doing it on purpose obviously) and it still takes amazing photos nothing has broken on it. The charge lasts a very long time too so if you're doing a whole day photoshoot you don't need to switch out batteries.
Hello
My name is Nissrine from Morocco. I have a channel on YouTube and a page on Instagram, I have a big family and Facebook friends like this product, Personally ,This is the product I loved most because its quality is very high and color is more than wonderful ,I hope to work for him review and will be wonderful
 All the respect and appreciation
my email : [email protected]
Hello
 All the respect and appreciation
my email : [email protected]
CASABLANCA
Hello friend ,

My name is Oumaima from Morocco I'm a Youtuber-blogger , I have a youtube channel  with more than 8k  followers and a facebook page with 2K , also twitter and blogger  . I see your products and I really love your brand .

I . would like to test this camera for my videos on YouTube and I am counting on a channel; because many followers asking me to change my way to creat videos and advising me to test this camera
  I send you this message for make a collaboration with you  I'd like to promote it on My social medias and I would be able to put together a honest blog post review
I'm waiting for you
Hello friend ,

I'm waiting for you
Sidi kacem
Techie Expert Level 3
Hello I  love your products, I want to review your product on my Instagram,  I have about 30k active followers, I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from you, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative.
This is a great camera all around. Easy to use and easy to learn on if you're a beginner, but you can also grow with it and manually set it up for even better photos.
algers
Ask a question to the Influenster community...