Canon EOS Rebel T2i

by Canon

#5 in SLRs

hello my name is augusto I love Canon and I am sponsored by several brands I would like you to send me this product in exchange for other people's purchases?
Hello my name is isam from Italy I'm interested in collaborating with you. Waiting for your response
I'm really interested in getting a DSLR camera. I intend to use it for blogging (i.e. flat lays and product oriented) and special event photography. I will be starting from scratch and I guess the hardest decision is a Nikon or Canon? Would you recommend a kit or purchasing the body and lenses separately? Why?
Start your review of Canon EOS Rebel T2i !
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I have always been a Canon fan from my original 35mm to my first DSLR and now my newest is the Canon T2i.in reviews
I think it is a great camera if you want to get into photography without spending too much money.in reviews
I have been using this entry-level DSLR since it came out a few years ago.in reviews
This DSLR is fantastic for a starter camera for someone who wants to learn more about shooting manual, etc.in reviews
I switched from a Kodak camera, to this Canon as my first dSLR camera and the transition was very easy.in reviews
Yvette P.
Hanford , CA
Its spectacular image quality, versatile video recording options, and relatively low price earn the T2i our Editors' Choice award and makes it one of our 10 best digital cameras.
Jessica S.
Wilmington, OH
For the price this is a great camera. It has fully customizable settings and if you know what you are doing you can get beautiful photos from it. And if you don't, no need to fret, it has fully auto and priority movldes that work well.
Samantha A.
This is a great camera all around. Easy to use and easy to learn on if you're a beginner, but you can also grow with it and manually set it up for even better photos.
Josh B.
Greensboro
Canon EOS Rebel T2i  uploaded by Josh B.
I purchased a T2i about a year ago, primarily as a backup camera. This camera has surpassed all of my expectations. I was thoroughly surprised at the picture quality that this camera was able to produce, even though it is considered just a "consumer-level" camera. I even tried out the video functions recently and was amazed at the quality. Pairing it with a Sigma 17-50 2.8 lens, I was able to create good quality images, even at slightly higher ISO. The 18 megapixels were more than enough for the type of photography I do. Overall, I am thoroughly impressed. Since I also shoot with a  5Dc and a 40D, I may not use this camera as much, but I at least know that it will be more than sufficient if I do need to use it.
Cassidy M.
palm bay
Canon EOS Rebel T2i  uploaded by Cassidy M.
I took this photo with my Canon Rebel t2i. Amazing quality photos, easy to use, great for beginners or those with experience, and low price! Can't beat the value of this camera! Canon EOS Rebel T2i
Carissa P.
San Bruno, CA
Techie Expert Level 2
I've had this camera for years and it's done a great job so far! I definitely recommend if you are just a beginner looking for a good camera to start out with. I would say get a better lens like the 50 mm if you want to try something other than the kit lens!
Mikaela D.
Indianapolis, IN
This is an amazing camera. Used it for years! Still a good choice for an amateur or hobbyist starting out at half the cost of the new 2017 model.
Amanda H.
Techie Expert Level 2
My boyfriend and I bought this for his mom for an upcoming wedding in the family for her birthday. The photo quality is brilliant! She takes a lot of photos of nature on it. It works surprisingly well with animal movements too! They're easy to upload and store!
Jess R.
Techie Expert Level 1
I love my Canon T2i. I've had it since it was first released, and it's still very relevant tech. It's my first DSLR, and it's been easy to learn and navigate.
Sherry G.
Canon EOS Rebel T2i  uploaded by Sherry G.
Really awesome starter dslr. I've had mine for about 5 years now with heavy use and it is still in great shape. No mechanical issues whatsoever. If you take the time to learn the settings you won't regret it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...