BY CANON #6 in SLRs

• I'm really interested in getting a DSLR camera. I intend ...1 Answers
  • What is the leaning curve on this? Easy for beginners?7 Answers
  • I need to have this!!! Any thoughts in this one?3 Answers
Canon EOS Rebel T2i
  • "I have always been a Canon fan from my original 35mm to my first DSLR and now my newest is the Canon T2i." in 12 reviews
  • "I think it is a great camera if you want to get into photography without spending too much money." in 11 reviews
  • "I have been using this entry-level DSLR since it came out a few years ago." in 8 reviews
  • "I switched from a Kodak camera, to this Canon as my first dSLR camera and the transition was very easy." in 6 reviews
  • "This DSLR is fantastic for a starter camera for someone who wants to learn more about shooting manual, etc." in 6 reviews
Josh B.
Greensboro
I purchased a T2i about a year ago, primarily as a backup camera. This camera has surpassed all of my expectations. I was thoroughly surprised at the picture quality that this camera was able to produce, even though it is considered just a "consumer-level" camera. I even tried out the video functions recently and was amazed at the quality. Pairing it with a Sigma 17-50 2.8 lens, I was able to create good quality images, even at slightly higher ISO. The 18 megapixels were more than enough for the type of photography I do. Overall, I am thoroughly impressed. Since I also shoot with a  5Dc and a 40D, I may not use this camera as much, but I at least know that it will be more than sufficient if I do need to use it.
Vivian E.
Parma, OH
Techie Expert Level 1
This camera is great for both the DSLR newbies and seasoned photographers. I’ve had great experiences with this camera and still one of my favorites. Great pictures and easy to use. Impressive camera for the money. I would recommend this camera to anyone.
Tanner J.
Gainesville, FL
Techie Expert Level 1
This was my first camera and has served me very well. Many of the preset modes get the jobs done but the manual mode also allows you to become creative with your shots and ideas. My only complaint is that the auto mode is terrible at choosing the correct ISO/shutter speed. Using auto my photos end up being over exposed and not able to be edited in post processing. When using manual I am able to obtain great shots
MELISSA B.
Techie Expert Level 1
Even though there are many models that are newer than my t2i, it still works fantastic.  I remember when i first started taking pictures with it, how surprised I was with the color and picture quality.  I have since bought new lenses that allow me to take fantastic stop action photos and photos in low light. You can never capture enough memories.  The prices isnt extremely cheap for a camera however, the quality and options make it a fantastic investment.  I bought mine at best buy and I bought my lenses at a local camera shop.
Sherry G.
Techie Expert Level 2
Really awesome starter dslr. I've had mine for about 5 years now with heavy use and it is still in great shape. No mechanical issues whatsoever. If you take the time to learn the settings you won't regret it.
Cassidy M.
palm bay
I took this photo with my Canon Rebel t2i. Amazing quality photos, easy to use, great for beginners or those with experience, and low price! Can't beat the value of this camera! Canon EOS Rebel T2i
Yaritza C.
Kansas City, MO
This was the most high definition camera I had used in my life. It lasted a good 6 months with me but unfortunately I lost it at a airport and I couldn't afford to buy a replacement camera. Overall I loved how it made everything look perfect and sharp like a movie scene. It was very easy to use and was very reliable. One day I'll reunite with one if these again.
Carissa P.
San Bruno, CA
I've had this camera for years and it's done a great job so far! I definitely recommend if you are just a beginner looking for a good camera to start out with. I would say get a better lens like the 50 mm if you want to try something other than the kit lens!
Perla G.
Irrigon, OR
Best camera I have invested in, takes really great pictures. Best picture quality it has never let me down I got mine at Best Buy it meet all my expectations. I would recommended it to anyone that loved to take pictured
Jennifer P.
Las Vegas, NV
Techie Expert Level 1
I've had this DSLR camera for years. I really love Canon! It takes beautiful pictures. Even if you don't know how to properly use it, you can put it in Program or No Flash and start shooting right away. The pictures come out look sharp and so bright. I highly recommend this camera. I love using my 50mm lens for my blog photos.
Tabitha S.
Canon or Nikon camera? I have been looking into getting a new camera and I am debating between the two brands.
Dria D.
What is the leaning curve on this? Easy for beginners?
Miranda M.
Virginia Bch, VA
I am thinking b of getting this camera . Anyone else try it
Amoree S.
Apopka, Florida
Is This A Good Camera To YouTube With I Have Been Looking For A Good Camara
Miriam C.
Burlington, CT
How is the picture quality with action shots? My little one is almost at the age of starting sport I want a camera that will take great action shots of him playing.