BY CANON #22 in SLRs

Ignite your imagination. as the world's smallest and lightest digital slr camera, the new eos rebel sl1 is small in size but enormous in performance. With a newly-designed canon 18.0 megapixel cmos (aps-c) sensor and speedy canon digic 5 image processor, it delivers images of extraordinary quality - ideal for those stepping up from a smartphone or compact camera. Here is the dslr you'll want to bring with you everyday and ignite your imagination! Bundle includes 18-55mm and 75-300mm lenses, 16gb sdhc memory card, bag, and instructional dvd. see more...

Jen C.
Mebane, NC
Techie Expert Level 3
An amazing piece of equipment! (By far the best gift 🎁 ever!) The Cannon EOS Rebel SL1 18MP Digital SLR Package gives the user great flexibility with both the 18-55mm and 75-300mm lenses included. The rechargeable battery pack, and charging dock are also included. The menu, and settings are easy to access, and adjust, even for someone new to an SLR. There is an auto mode that sets the shot perfectly for beginners. And the ability to expand its capability by adding macro, or wide-angled lenses make this an excellent choice.
Angie R.
Bay City, OR
I've had this camera for about 7 months now and I love it. I purchased it through QVC. I've started my small photography business and this camera has held up its end. The only probably I have is the speed of the camera. If I talk to many pictures I fast the camera says "busy" as far a quality of the images it's amazing if you know your settings. Here is a photo I took of my husband.
Shirley M.
NEW YORK, NY
I just purchased this Canon SL1 package with the added 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Lens to upgrade from my regular Samsung Wifi Point and shoot. I am amazed at all that this little camera can do! The size is perfect and feels super comfortable in my hands unlike other ones I've held. The quality of the pictures produced by this camera are GORGEOUS and professional looking. I actually Shocked myself when I headed to the park with my daughter and just took pictures of her playing. I tried the video camera feature and was a little disappointed that it would pause the video when I took pictures (while in video mode). It may be due to me not knowing all the features of the camera, but I'll get it. If you're a quick learner, you wont be disappointed. I highly recommend getting the bundle (whenever possible)being that it'll save you money in the long run. Also include the free accessories and you are set! I am certain that I will be enjoying this camera for many years to come and I very highly recommend it! Whether you are an amateur or a pro photographer, you will absolutely love this camera! I've posted a shot taken with this camera using the close lens .
Prism H.
Rialto, CA
Great starter camera!!! Learned so much operating this camera and it is very easy to use. It is very reliable and battery life is about a few hours so if you are at a long event or plan to use it all day I recommend having a back up battery in case. There are so many youtube tutorials to unlock all the features of this camera.
Michelle W.
Mcknight, PA
After a lot of research, I bought this as my first DSLR camera. I love the small size - if you pair it with a 24, 40, or 50mm prime lens, it fits easily in a purse. I also love that it's small enough to hold easily with only one hand. This camera produces great quality photos, and performs really well in low-light conditions with little noise. If you are planning on using this camera for professional reasons (for example, for portrait photography or blogging), I would suggest getting a few more things - a triPod (I have a GorillaPod for DSLRs), a remote (Amazon Basics makes a good one), and the 50mm f/1.8 lens (cheap and a really beautiful lens). If you are ok with foregoing a zoom lens, I would suggest buying the body only as well as a 50mm and 24mm lens. This will make the camera especially small, light, and easy to transport, and you'll be able to use some of the money you'd be paying in the bundle for really high quality lenses. I'd definitely highly recommend this camera!
Jillian G.
Durham, NC
I love this camera and it captures images beautifully. There are a good number of settings, but not too many, so nothing is overwhelming or un-user friendly. For the price, I don't think it can be best. Definitely a good purchase for a birthday or Christmas.
R Z.
I own the Canon Rebel T3i and I absolutely love it! It is very easy to use for people who aren't experts at photography, and it has multiple settings to capture the perfect photo. I would highly recommend this camera because it takes professional photos that come out great when printed or uploaded to the computer.
Wai Hing P.
Hollywood, FL
I love my Canon EOS Rebel!! I take it every time I go on vacation. It takes awesome pictures. When I print the pics, you can see the details of everything.
I bought extra lenses also. I would definitely recommend this!!
Ashley F.
Techie Expert Level 1
Love this camera! I have just started to get into photography, and it is great for beginners. It is not too large so it fits nicely in my tiny hands, and the quality is fantastic! I do wish that it had a flip out screen because I am now getting into making videos, but it wasn't something I wanted when I was first looking at cameras. It's lightweight which is great for when I go on location shoots. My profile picture is an example of the quality this camera has. Definitely recommend.
Hollie N.
I recently purchased this camera and I've been having a lot of fun with it. It is amazingly light weight and has all the features that I like to use. It's also apparently one of the smallest digital SLRs out there and I'd say that's true! I have a medium sized purse and it fits in it! Even with a zoom lens. I've been getting lots of great feedback from my photos as well, and share them on instagram.
rachelle a.
Is this heavy?
Andrea L.
This Camera have a good lens resolution? Worth the shot?
Lizet M.
Does THIS. CAmera. Worth. The price
Mariana C.
Me gustaría probar estos productos, aproximadamente que precio tienen?
Jacquie T.