Canon EOS Rebel SL1 18MP Digital SLR Camera with 18-55mm and 75-300mm

by Canon

#16 in SLRs

Ignite your imagination. as the world's smallest and lightest digital slr camera, the new eos rebel sl1 is small in size but enormous in performance. With a newly-designed canon 18.0 megapixel cmos (aps-c) sensor and speedy canon digic 5 image processor, it delivers images of extraordinary quality - ideal for those stepping up from a smartphone or compact camera. Here is the dslr you'll want to bring with you everyday and ignite your imagination! Bundle includes 18-55mm and 75-300mm lenses, 16gb sdhc memory card, bag, and instructional dvd.

in love with Canon <3
Is this a good kit?
Is this heavy?
Start your review of Canon EOS Rebel SL1 18MP Digital SLR Camera with 18-55mm and 75-300mm!
How would you rate this product?
I love that brand. I bought it as a hobby of fotgraphing, but I started buying complementary equipment. I find it light, easy to use, pity that the area of vision is small. On the other hand, the lenses and accessories I buy chefs to another canon machine that I want to buy in the future.
Mebane, NC
An amazing piece of equipment! (By far the best gift 🎁 ever!) The Cannon EOS Rebel SL1 18MP Digital SLR Package gives the user great flexibility with both the 18-55mm and 75-300mm lenses included. The rechargeable battery pack, and charging dock are also included. The menu, and settings are easy to access, and adjust, even for someone new to an SLR. There is an auto mode that sets the shot perfectly for beginners. And the ability to expand its capability by adding macro, or wide-angled lenses make this an excellent choice.
Bay City, OR
Canon EOS Rebel SL1 18MP Digital SLR Camera with 18-55mm and 75-300mm uploaded by Angie R.
I've had this camera for about 7 months now and I love it. I purchased it through QVC. I've started my small photography business and this camera has held up its end. The only probably I have is the speed of the camera. If I talk to many pictures I fast the camera says "busy" as far a quality of the images it's amazing if you know your settings. Here is a photo I took of my husband.
Canon EOS Rebel SL1 18MP Digital SLR Camera with 18-55mm and 75-300mm uploaded by Shirley M.
I just purchased this Canon SL1 package with the added 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Lens to upgrade from my regular Samsung Wifi Point and shoot. I am amazed at all that this little camera can do! The size is perfect and feels super comfortable in my hands unlike other ones I've held. The quality of the pictures produced by this camera are GORGEOUS and professional looking. I actually Shocked myself when I headed to the park with my daughter and just took pictures of her playing. I tried the video camera feature and was a little disappointed that it would pause the video when I took pictures (while in video mode). It may be due to me not knowing all the features of the camera, but I'll get it. If you're a quick learner, you wont be disappointed. I highly recommend getting the bundle (whenever possible)being that it'll save you money in the long run. Also include the free accessories and you are set! I am certain that I will be enjoying this camera for many years to come and I very highly recommend it! Whether you are an amateur or a pro photographer, you will absolutely love this camera! I've posted a shot taken with this camera using the close lens .
Rialto, CA
Great starter camera!!! Learned so much operating this camera and it is very easy to use. It is very reliable and battery life is about a few hours so if you are at a long event or plan to use it all day I recommend having a back up battery in case. There are so many youtube tutorials to unlock all the features of this camera.
Durham, NC
I love this camera and it captures images beautifully. There are a good number of settings, but not too many, so nothing is overwhelming or un-user friendly. For the price, I don't think it can be best. Definitely a good purchase for a birthday or Christmas.
Mcknight, PA
Canon EOS Rebel SL1 18MP Digital SLR Camera with 18-55mm and 75-300mm uploaded by Michelle W.
After a lot of research, I bought this as my first DSLR camera. I love the small size - if you pair it with a 24, 40, or 50mm prime lens, it fits easily in a purse. I also love that it's small enough to hold easily with only one hand. This camera produces great quality photos, and performs really well in low-light conditions with little noise. If you are planning on using this camera for professional reasons (for example, for portrait photography or blogging), I would suggest getting a few more things - a triPod (I have a GorillaPod for DSLRs), a remote (Amazon Basics makes a good one), and the 50mm f/1.8 lens (cheap and a really beautiful lens). If you are ok with foregoing a zoom lens, I would suggest buying the body only as well as a 50mm and 24mm lens. This will make the camera especially small, light, and easy to transport, and you'll be able to use some of the money you'd be paying in the bundle for really high quality lenses. I'd definitely highly recommend this camera!
Seaside , OR
This is a great camera for me, I am just starting to learn and trying to get the best shots. I have been able to take great shots with it. It is easy to use and a great price. One thing I would like to be able to do is to choose more than one focal point when doing so manually.
Hollywood, FL
I love my Canon EOS Rebel!! I take it every time I go on vacation. It takes awesome pictures. When I print the pics, you can see the details of everything. I bought extra lenses also. I would definitely recommend this!!
Love this camera! I have just started to get into photography, and it is great for beginners. It is not too large so it fits nicely in my tiny hands, and the quality is fantastic! I do wish that it had a flip out screen because I am now getting into making videos, but it wasn't something I wanted when I was first looking at cameras. It's lightweight which is great for when I go on location shoots. My profile picture is an example of the quality this camera has. Definitely recommend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...