BY CANON #7 in Digital Cameras

Shoot landscapes or family pictures with the digital slr camera from canon. This 18-megapixel camera features a vari-angle lcd display screen and can take high-definition video. It comes with an a/v cable, lens cap and more. the dslr difference dslr cameras are fast-focusing, allow you to take multiple photos quickly, and compose sharp images in nearly any light. With a precision viewfinder and image sensors that are more than 8x larger than smartphone sensors, dslr cameras let you take pictures that are more detailed and stay sharp when resized. Dslrs also allow you to record crisp hd video, even in low light, so you wont... see more...

Nena S.
Santee, CA
This was my second Canon camera. I started with the T3, and then upgraded to the 60D, which I used for 4 years before upgrading again to the 5D Mark iii. To be honest, I still use my 60D quite a bit. It's one of Canon's lighter cameras, so it's great for travel photography. It also has the revolving LCD screen, which comes in handy if you're a videographer or if you just like taking selfies (; This is probably the best mid-grade camera out there, and I would definitely recommend it to anyone and everyone.
Lana W.
Germantown, TN
I played with this camera a while back and really liked it, but I couldn't afford it. It is really great quality and is wonderful for shooting pictures and video, but it is just super expensive. But if you are looking for a great camera, then look no further than the 60d
Sayra R.
Solid camera especially for Vloging. Has the swing out LCD screen on the back and great for video. I've used this with them 15-135mm kit lens and works fantastic. I would recommend this camera to someone getting into photography or videography.
Hannah H.
Baltimore, MD
This is one of the most popular starter camera is in D SLR so if you're looking for a beginner camera for Pyro's photography this is a good one to start with because there is lots of reviews on the Internet
Amanda D.
Naknek, AK
I love my Canon 60D! Unlike the name above suggests it's not actually a member of the Rebel line (Rebel is considered more of a beginner DSLR or amateur whereas the 60D, 70D etc. are getting into the professional range). I upgraded from my Rebel Xti a few months ago and the investment was so worth it. The photos are so clean an crisp. It's definitely not as user friendly and takes more getting used to than the more mainstream Rebel line but once you do it's cake. I love that important info (ie. battery level, photos left on the card, aperture etc.) aren't displayed on the primary screen and have their own little area saving significantly on the battery. With light use I could probably go a month without needing to charge my battery, it's that great. I also love the reversible screen. I cracked the screen on my last camera so this is definitely a huge plus, so long as you remember to flip it inward that is. I definitely recommend this camera to someone who wants to wade into the professional relm of photography.
James S.
Confluence, PA
Solid DSLR with good image quality and low noise. Love the color accuracy of this camera (and really anything from canon compared to my old Nikon D80, which took way more postprocessing to get to where I liked the color reproduction). Auto mode is good, and manual too if you know what you're doing, but otherwise I don't really use any of the other modes. As for the lens, its fairly balanced. Adjust it to 50mm for portraits free of lens distortnion, lower for landscapes, or all the way in for a decent zoom.
HEATHER C.
Techie Expert Level 2
The Good The Canon EOS Rebel T3i delivers excellent video capabilities and image and video quality.The Bad If you shoot both still and video, the T3i's controls can be frustrating to operate, and it's not terribly fast for burst shooting sports, kids, or pets.
The Bottom Line For the money, this a great choice for videographers--though the cheaper T2i can still suffice if you don't need the articulated LCD--and it's a solid choice for creative still shooters. But though the image quality and general shooting performance are top-notch, if you're upgrading to capture sports, kids, or pets, the T3i may not be able to keep up.
Cassandra C.
Fairfax, MN
This is a great starter camera for anyone... the hobbyist, or aspiring professional. This was the camera that I learned on, and I took it everywhere with me (till it died). It has a slower shutter speed than the step up 60D (which I currently have), but it is designed more user friendly for the beginner. In my experience, Canon may not have all of the latest technology frills, but they do have what I believe is the highest rating in shutter speed, which is extremely important when shooting anything with movement. They have become industry standard, so I think they are a great company to go with.
Courtney C.
SILSBEE, TX
I absolutely love this Camera! My husband bought this for me two years ago now and I couldn't be more satisfied. This camera paired with my 100mm lens just gives me excellent photos! Very consistent, user friendly, gorgeous videos! If you are wanting to upgrade from a beginner camera but not quite ready for the professional model or the price tag (about 3k for the canon mark) then the 60D is definitely for you
Zorylain L.
Corona, NY
Its quality is very capture the photos very professional I love it because it does very well the takes its approaches this my professionals and I love it in the way of gravara this very good exelente
Laura H.
Techie Expert Level 2
Is it easy to use? I really want one but I'm afraid I'll be to confused and clueless on how to operate it?
Joanie S.
Bensalem, PA
Is this worth the money? I've always wanted a nicer camera but as a student, I can't afford it and canon is a wonderful brand
Katerra W.
Newport News, VA
When using the camera is it very heavy?
Jasmin R.
Glassboro, NJ
Does this have a screen than flips up?
salvatore b.
North Bergen, NJ
What is your favorite lens to use with this camera model?