Canon - Eos 80d Dslr Camera With 18-55mm Is Stm Lens - Black uploaded by PatriciaAbreu b.

BY CANON

Canon - EOS 80D DSLR Camera with 18-55mm IS STM Lens - Black see more...

Vanessa M.
Wasco, CA
This is such a good camera, I was used to the 60D and had trouble at first with the settings. But my only complaint is that sometimes the camera will disconnect in wireless settings
Jessica R.
Stroudsburg, PA
I'm absolutely in love with my Canon ESO 80d I love that not only does this camera take beautiful pictures it also has high quality video I love the fact that I can connect to your phone and you could download pictures and videos right onto your phone or tablet or computer and you can also use your phone or tablet as a remote control shutter to take pictures and video
ILuvLuciee 1.
Westminster, CA
I got this camera because I am a blogger, I do make up so I need to have nice crispy clear pictures. It is a great camera to use for Videos. It is very reliable, I would like for it to have more software programs just like the canon 70. I like how the auto focus is so fast. I would recommend this to any blogger that is a beginner.
Ashley O.
I got this camera for graduating highschool and I fell in love with it! This is the best camera I've ever had. I love that the screen flips around. It takes the clearest photos I have taken.
Olivia S.
Lakeland, FL
I just got this camera about a month ago. Im in love with it. It's been my best friend wherever I go. The pictures are clean and clear. Highly recommended!
Oussama s.
Relizane
Hello , my name is Osama from Algeria. First, let me congratulate you on your great product on YouTube, Facebook and instagram, a product marketing specialist, and I wish you continued progress and success. I am a dealer and want to buy the product you 100 but first I want you to send me this product to review this adress jgfgggzt@gmail.com
Abderrahmane A.
Oujda . Morocco N 32. street A64. ElSalam. Lazaret
Hello

This is the best product !! Great
product, amazing quality and also a great price highly recommended to anyone of
all ages AMAZING PRODUCT !!.

Love the clean design and unique
function. I feel it would be a great fit for our SUBSCRIBERS Because they love
this kind of product . I will include the product URL and price at the end of
the Facebook Page post so people know where to purchase it from. If you are
interested in offering my viewers a discount or promotional code I would be
happy to include that in the Facebook Page post .

Thank you for your time .
Taoufiq E.
Hello I am here for everyone I
love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to
review this product I would be grateful to you. With my love and appreciation
my name is TAOUFIQ ESSADDOUQUI ESSLIMANI  and I have a channel on YouTube with a large
number of subscribers I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices. I can help
you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI
is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the
company promote
Rabea E.
I needed an upgrade from my Canon 600d and I wanted to invest and it absolutely was worth it.
I makes perfect pictures and films in 50fps FullHD. I use it for my youtube videos and they look perfect and smooth with it. I don´t need that much color correcting. If you can afford it: Buy it. The IS lenses are perfect for filming, you can´t hear them. And it connects to your phone.
souhail E.
Hello My name is souhail from
Morocco, I am a good e-marketer on many web sites , I can help you get good
sales in return for sending me products, I have adopted many methods in
marketing including: through e-mail, facebook greup and forums .

I would like to
review this product in my review channel only
Alexis T.
Where did you get this camera and do you remember how much this runs price wise? What are the pros/Cons of this model in your opinion??
Jocelin M.
Wasco,ca
Is the picture quality good?
TiYana L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This is one of my dream cameras I want!!! I'm really trying to start up my YouTube channel. I want to know if the camera makes noise when you zoom? Also wanna know if it takes an SD Card or miniSD Card?
PatriciaAbreu b.