Canon EOS 7D Mark II GPS Digital SLR Camera & EF-S 18-135mm & 70-300mm IS Lens + 64GB Card + Backpack + Flash + Battery + Tripod + Kit uploaded by Luisanny D.Canon EOS 7D Mark II GPS Digital SLR Camera & EF-S 18-135mm & 70-300mm IS Lens + 64GB Card + Backpack + Flash + Battery + Tripod + Kit uploaded by Jessykah P.

BY CANON #11 in SLRs

Kit Includes 15 Items with all Manufacturer-supplied Accessories + Full USA Warranties: 1) Canon EOS 7D Mark II GPS Digital SLR Camera + EF-S 18-135mm IS STM Lens 2) Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM Zoom Lens 3) Transcend 64GB SecureDigital SDXC 300x UHS- Class 10 Memory Card 4) Spare LP-E6 Battery for Canon 5) Precision Design Multi-Use Laptop/Tablet Digital SLR Camera Backpack Case (Black/Red) 6) Precision Design DSLR300 High Power Auto Flash 7) Xit 12 in Flexible DSLR Camera Tripod (Red/Black) 8) Vivitar 58mm UV Glass Filter 9) Vivitar 67mm UV Glass Filter 10) Vivitar RC-6 Wireless Shutter Release Remote Control for Canon Digital SLR Cameras 11) Precision Design HDMI to Mini-HDMI (C) Gold Audio/Video Cable (6 ft) 12) Precision Design SD/SDHC + MicroSD HC Card Reader 13) Precision Design 8 SD / 2 MicroSD Memory Card Case 14) Precision Design 6-Piece Camera + Lens Cleaning Kit 15) Precision Design Universal LCD Screen Protectors Canon EOS 7D Mark II GPS Digital SLR Camera + EF-S 18-135mm IS STM Lens Fuel your creative passion. The Canon EOS 7D Mark II GPS Digital SLR Camera is designed to meet the demands of photographers and videographers who want a camera that can provide a wide range of artistic opportunities. With a winning combination of cutting-edge operations and a robust, ergonomic design, it is optimized to make even the most challenging photography simple and easy. The EOS 7D Mark II features a refined APS-C sized 20.2 Megapixel CMOS sensor with Dual DIGIC 6 Image Processors for gorgeous imagery. It shoots up to 10 frames per second at ISOs ranging from 100-16000 (expandable to H1: 25600, H2: 51200), has a 65-point all cross-type AF system and features Canons amazing Dual Pixel CMOS AF for brilliant Live-View AF. It has dual card slots for both CF and SD cards, USB 3.0 connectivity and even has built-in GPS for easy location tagging, automatically. Compatible with an ever-expanding collection of EF and see more...

• is this product worth the money?5 Answers
  • Who else loves the quality of this camera? 1 Answers
  • I always wanted one like this I would love to have this. But can'...2 Answers
Cashmera a.
Bakersfield, CA
This is great for new people using the camera great product pictures quality
Debra F.
Hudson, MI
Takes great pictures..I use it daily and never leave the house without it!!!
Ana b.
Buffalo , NY
Unas de mis cámaras favoritas para hacer mis vídeo, tiene muy buena calidad
Aaliyah S.
Warren, AR
As a YouTuber I even vlogger should a heavy duty camera such as Cannon! This camera exceeded my expectations is easy to use in the coolest feature ever I plan on purchasing me one soon! Long lasting great quality definitely recommend this camera
Jessykah P.
Richmond, CA
I don't personally own this camera but I know someone who does. This camera takes the most amazing pictures in HD. Everything is so clear and flawless. When I can I would definitely invest in one of these.
Amanda O.
Loudon, TN
Best. Camera. Ever. This was the best purchase I've ever made. This camera is amazing and so easy to use. I took a course online on how to do some of the more technical things with it and it's so simple to figure out. Even a beginner can take gorgeous shots. I take it everywhere with me. People think I have the kids pics made professionally and are always surprised when I tell them that it's me using my Canon!
Maryam M.
I was looking for a very nice camera to take professional type photographs. This camera works great. I am now getting pictures that I never imagined I would get. The kit came with everything I could imagine needing. There are a lot of different settings that does take time to try out but that time pays off for the outcome.
Mary Beth F.
Middletown, MD
This kit is perfect especially if you are just starting out and want your first camera! This kit comes with everything you will need to get started so you can be on your way! The focus on the camera is also amazing and it has a professional picture quality.
Kina W.
This is a great stater kit!!!! I would highly recommend this camera bundle for anyone just getting into filming and photography!! It has everything you will need and your quality of work will be stellar.
Angeles P.
No hay una cámara mejor que esta mis sincera opinión , muy buena, me dura mucho la bateria, la resolucion excelente cualquiera quisiera tener una cámara de esta
brianne k.
Washington , DC
Is this bundle really worth the price? I am really interested in a camera for my YouTube channel.
silvia m.
Albuquerque, NM
Would this camera work for recording videos?
Lucero M.
Is this easy to use for a beginner
Kelli C.
Dallas, TX
Techie Expert
I'm a model/actress & sometimes have to tape my own audition videos.... Would this be the best brand & bundle to get? I'm just now learning & they have to be high quality video submissions
Shakeera M.
Newark, NJ
My daughter has been asking me for a camera for a while now. Is this good for Vlogging,or just regular pics?