Canon EOS 7D Mark II GPS Digital SLR Camera & EF-S 18-135mm & 70-300mm IS Lens + 64GB Card + Backpack + Flash + Battery + Tripod + Kit uploaded by Jessykah P.Canon EOS 7D Mark II GPS Digital SLR Camera & EF-S 18-135mm & 70-300mm IS Lens + 64GB Card + Backpack + Flash + Battery + Tripod + Kit uploaded by Luisanny D.

BY CANON #8 in SLRs

Kit Includes 15 Items with all Manufacturer-supplied Accessories + Full USA Warranties: 1) Canon EOS 7D Mark II GPS Digital SLR Camera + EF-S 18-135mm IS STM Lens 2) Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM Zoom Lens 3) Transcend 64GB SecureDigital SDXC 300x UHS- Class 10 Memory Card 4) Spare LP-E6 Battery for Canon 5) Precision Design Multi-Use Laptop/Tablet Digital SLR Camera Backpack Case (Black/Red) 6) Precision Design DSLR300 High Power Auto Flash 7) Xit 12 in Flexible DSLR Camera Tripod (Red/Black) 8) Vivitar 58mm UV Glass Filter 9) Vivitar 67mm UV Glass Filter 10) Vivitar RC-6 Wireless Shutter Release Remote Control for Canon Digital SLR Cameras 11) Precision Design HDMI to Mini-HDMI (C) Gold Audio/Video Cable (6 ft) 12) Precision Design SD/SDHC + MicroSD HC Card Reader 13) Precision Design 8 SD / 2 MicroSD Memory Card Case 14) Precision Design 6-Piece Camera + Lens Cleaning Kit 15) Precision Design Universal LCD Screen Protectors Canon EOS 7D Mark II GPS Digital SLR Camera + EF-S 18-135mm IS STM Lens Fuel your creative passion. The Canon EOS 7D Mark II GPS Digital SLR Camera is designed to meet the demands of photographers and videographers who want a camera that can provide a wide range of artistic opportunities. With a winning combination of cutting-edge operations and a robust, ergonomic design, it is optimized to make even the most challenging photography simple and easy. The EOS 7D Mark II features a refined APS-C sized 20.2 Megapixel CMOS sensor with Dual DIGIC 6 Image Processors for gorgeous imagery. It shoots up to 10 frames per second at ISOs ranging from 100-16000 (expandable to H1: 25600, H2: 51200), has a 65-point all cross-type AF system and features Canons amazing Dual Pixel CMOS AF for brilliant Live-View AF. It has dual card slots for both CF and SD cards, USB 3.0 connectivity and even has built-in GPS for easy location tagging, automatically. Compatible with an ever-expanding collection of EF and see more...

• is this product worth the money?5 Answers
  • Who else loves the quality of this camera? 1 Answers
  • I always wanted one like this I would love to have this. ...2 Answers
Aarron C.
Okay the eos 7d mark ii is a great camera with amazing focus capablities, and it's very fast at 10fps which makes it a great sport and wildlife camera it's apsc which gives you the 1.5x crop factor compared to a full frame dslr. I own this camera currently but am looking to sell it for a few reasons. 1. Being the lenses that i want for wildlife are very expsensive and cost more than the body itself. 2. I shoot landscapes too, and this camera isn't bad for that but it's not that good either. I plan on switching to nikon which is what my sister uses. But other than that this camera makes a really good sports camera or anything with a lot of moving action. Hope this helps!
Kim H.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this camera. I am not a photographer but like to have nice things that work really well! This works amazing! We bought it through Best Buy's, it was really easy to use & the guy helped us a lot as well! I would definitely recommend this for more photographers!
Aaliyah S.
Warren, AR
Techie Expert Level 1
As a YouTuber I even vlogger should a heavy duty camera such as Cannon! This camera exceeded my expectations is easy to use in the coolest feature ever I plan on purchasing me one soon! Long lasting great quality definitely recommend this camera
Jessykah P.
Richmond, CA
I don't personally own this camera but I know someone who does. This camera takes the most amazing pictures in HD. Everything is so clear and flawless. When I can I would definitely invest in one of these.
Amanda O.
Loudon, TN
Best. Camera. Ever. This was the best purchase I've ever made. This camera is amazing and so easy to use. I took a course online on how to do some of the more technical things with it and it's so simple to figure out. Even a beginner can take gorgeous shots. I take it everywhere with me. People think I have the kids pics made professionally and are always surprised when I tell them that it's me using my Canon!
Tania C.
Preserving its familiar and weather-sealed design, the 7D Mark II builds on the best of its predecessor: it's speedy with excellent photo and video quality, GPS, a flexible autofocus system and a big, bright viewfinder.The fixed LCD and lack of built-in wireless file transfer support may make some people cross it off their short list, but the Canon EOS 7D Mark II should please any Canon fan looking for speed
Deloris L.
Arkadelphia, AR
L had a Rebel pre-digital days and loved it. However, after using my little ELPH, I discovered how much easier it is to access and use a digital photo. The ELPH is great for taking pictures on the go, but I needed something a step higher to use for a photo box to take pictures of the jewelry I sell on Etsy. This kit is everything I needed in one convenient package and the photos are fabulous!
Maryam M.
I was looking for a very nice camera to take professional type photographs. This camera works great. I am now getting pictures that I never imagined I would get. The kit came with everything I could imagine needing. There are a lot of different settings that does take time to try out but that time pays off for the outcome.
Mary Beth F.
Middletown, MD
Techie Expert Level 3
This kit is perfect especially if you are just starting out and want your first camera! This kit comes with everything you will need to get started so you can be on your way! The focus on the camera is also amazing and it has a professional picture quality.
Maria D.
Des Plaines, IL
This camera kit is a great deal and has pretty much everything you can possibly need for your camera. The quality is great the memory capacity on the memory card is really good. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking to buy an excellent camera
brianne k.
Washington , DC
Is this bundle really worth the price? I am really interested in a camera for my YouTube channel.
silvia m.
Albuquerque, NM
Would this camera work for recording videos?
Lucero M.
Is this easy to use for a beginner
Kelli C.
Dallas, TX
Techie Expert Level 3
I'm a model/actress & sometimes have to tape my own audition videos.... Would this be the best brand & bundle to get? I'm just now learning & they have to be high quality video submissions
Shakeera M.
Newark, NJ
My daughter has been asking me for a camera for a while now. Is this good for Vlogging,or just regular pics?