BY CANON

Capture high-quality images with the canon eos 7d 18mp digital slr camera. Its 3" lcd clearly displays the images. With an 18mp aps-c size cmos sensor, it lets you capture amazingly clear and vibrant pictures. Its digic 4 image processor enhances focus speed up to 8 fps. Take distant pictures easily with its ef 28-135mm lens and 5x optical zoom. The canon eos 7d digital slr camera lets you record movies in 1080p hd and watch it on a big screen via its usb output. This camera supports jpeg, raw and mov formats. You can resize, customize and select the aperture-priority to edit photos. It also has additional image editing features such... see more...

Monica T.
This is my second Canon camera and I love it. I've had it for a few years and have found that it has held up over time. The basic lens is versatile and works just fine, but I find myself using other lenses as well. I work mostly in video and find this camera to be user friendly for a non-expert!
Jaclyn R.
Love this camera. It was my first DSLR so it will forever hold a place in my heart!!! The only thing I didn't like about it is that it is heavier than what I was used too. The picture quality is amazing though and there are several resources online to help you figure it out!!
Michelle S.
This was my first DSLR and it is just awesome. It takes amazing photos and there is just so many features. I don't think this is a good camera for a beginner. There are just so many feature and it took a long time to figure out. Even with a book I bought. Once you get the hang of it it's excellent. You can't go wrk g with cannon!
Sofia C.
My grandpa has this camera and it takes amazing photos! The pictures have a high definition touch and they look so amazing! So many settings to take the perfect picture!
Melissa C.
Derby, KS
I absolutely love my camera. It is one of the best investments I have ever made. The quality and rich color of the photos is undeniable. I am definitely a Canon fan. I can't wait to get the 5d!
Vera C.
North Port, FL
I love the camera it takes amazing pictures but I got another one so I'm selling this one.
Bilani Y.
Techie Expert Level 2
Hello , i love all the products of this company ,
If you allow me to review this prodect i would be gratful to you .
I can help you  promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on the same time , help the company promote Good News . Best Regrads
Youssef
Silvina R.
la matanza
Es una buena camara, la recomiendo , por la calidad, y tambien por el diseño , esta muy bien equipada y es manejable