BY CANON #10 in SLRs

The canon eos 7d digtal slr camera has an 18 megapixel cmos sensor to capture amazing photos and videos. Its digic 4 image processor delivers images with brilliant detail at impressive speeds of up to 8.0fps. The 5x optical zoom on this digital camera lets you focus on far-off subjects to capture clear and sharp images. It has a wide range of iso sensitivity to click exceptional quality images regardless of the lightning conditions. The video recording option lets you record movies at 1080p resolution. This canon 18 megapixel digital slr camera has a 3" display screen on which you can resize, rotate and edit images before printing... see more...

Canon EOS 7D 18MP Digital SLR Camera Body - Black
  • "Overall great camera, but would highly recommend investing in a good lens- especially if it's being used for professional or fine art purposes. " in 2 reviews
Selena C.
Long Beach , CA
Great camera ! Love it I just need to get a better lens but if you know how to use a camera you will get good quality photos. It is pretty easy to use you just need to know what the buttons are used for on the camera then you are set. I have a sigma 17- 50mm lens and got these shots with them.
Neida A.
Gainesville, FL
#Canon 7D (1st version) is an amazing #camera! My husband Mike has used this for a few years & this is what he has to say: "I've had this camera since 2010 & I have used this camera for film (independent 'student' films) as well as #photography. I had no experience with DSLR at the time. All I had to do was read a couple of books/ watch a few YouTube videos and I was on my way. What made the 7D great was how easy it was to learn, the quality of footage/photos & how well rounded it is. I even expanded my testing with the 7D such as slow-motion and fashion photography, all with amazing results. The crop vs full frame sensor is irrelevant with the 7D due to the high quality that it can produce. I have used the 7D for a few video commercials and the quality was enough that I received bonus pay and referrals. As for durability, it is water RESISTANT (if it rains on your camera I wouldn't worry... if you drop it in a pool or lake..different story." Lol.
Haley M.
Holliston, MA
Great camera with a durable body. Have been using this for the past two years as a photography major in college as well as doing my own portraiture on the side, and I've been thrilled with it. As with most cameras, the lenses that come with the body are usually not going to showcase the cameras full potential. For portraiture, I usually use my Canon f/1.8 85 mm lens and the quality of the images is exponentially better with that lens than it is with either of the lenses that came with my purchase- one of them a wide angle and another a telephoto. Overall great camera, but would highly recommend investing in a good lens- especially if it's being used for professional or fine art purposes.
Matthew K.
Oregon, OH
Techie Expert Level 2
This is a great camera body. Whether you are beginning or experienced this camera can do everything you need. With 8 frames per second this body is awesome for nature/wildlife and sports photography. I use is anywhere from portraits to a normal walk around camera. Tons of functions and weather sealed body makes it great for all weather conditions. I honestly can't think and any downside to this body.
Ashley K.
West Columbia, SC
Techie Expert Level 2
When I first started art school, I had this camera. It's a great starting SLR if you're interested in photography. I would recommend investing in a better lens than what the kit provides, assuming you buy a kit. Keep in mind, it is not a full frame body, so when you make an image, there is going to be cropping on the sides. If you want "what you see is what you get" type of camera, go buy a Canon 5D series.
Simone D.
Reseda, CA
Obviously it isn't the camera that's going to get you the great images alone. It takes a creative eye to help in that process. Having a nice camera that works though doesn't hurt. I definitely recommend this camera for both stills and video. It's really easy to use and not too bulky.
Isela N.
N Las Vegas, NV
I love this camera. I've had mine since the beginning of 2012 and had no major problems with. Here and there I would have minor ones ( totally myself to blame). It's a great camera, but don't expect it to stay out in the heat for long either because it will shorten the lifespan tremendously. I learned that from my current job and they use this camera as well. It's pretty simple to learn so it's also great for beginners.
Mark B.
Louisville, KY
This Is my favorite camera in my arsenal of photography equipment can do anything from taking an awesome picture to making a top of the line video it met my expectations and beyond, also I haven't dropped but has gotten hit with rain and cold weather great job Canon
Phil S.
The 7d is a venerable performance top of the line semi-pro crop. If you want a crop that's older now you should be able to pick one up for a good price, and produce great images with a good lens with this body. It can be enhanced for video with Magic Lantern. It's very comparable for image quality with the Nikon d7000.
Nichole H.
This was my best purchase of the year. This camera is awesome at taking fast action shots and has served me very well during sporting events. I even took this for a spin at a Rodeo and absolutely loved the results. I use this with several lenses and can definitely see an image quality improvement over the rebel series camera I was using before.
Kimberly S.
Milton, FL
I've been looking to where to buy the lenses for this camera and I was just really hoping someone could let me know!! 👍📸
Can I have this camera
Elizabeth W.
Bluefield, VA
What lenses are the best to have with this camera?
ana G.
Canby, OR
This seems like a really good camera but a bit pricey, I want to start a YouTube channel what would be a good begginers camera that's less expensive?
Kaitlin W.
Stockbridge , GA
Is this a good camera to start off with. I love photography and I'm trying to get better at it.