BY CANON

Canon has gone above and beyond our expectations again with this game changing camera with full HD video capability! Canon has introduced the EOS 70D, a new digital SLR camera that not only provides a Dual Pixel CMOS AF sensor for superb still images but allows you to capture video in Live View and autofocus similar to using a camcorder! A powerful DIGIC 5+ Image Processor supports continuous shooting up to 7.0 frames per second, as well as an extended ISO range of 100-12800 (H: 25600) this means you will always get a great shot, no matter the lighting conditions. Canon is also giving you creative control over your shots with in-camera imaging features like HDR, HDR Backlight Control, Multiple Exposure, Handheld Night Scene, and Creative Filters. If you don't prefer live view shooting, have no fear because this camera lets you choose between live view shooting and viewfinder shooting. Not only have they upped the ante with the sensor of this camera but they also stepped up their lens game! This camera is compatible with over 103 Canon EF lenses! This camera also offers built-in wireless technology and the EOS Remote app which makes sharing photos even easier. Maximum ResolutionCanon has heard and answered the call for a great quality DSLR and the EOS 70D is it! The EOS 70D includes a 20.2 Megapixel APS-C size CMOS sensor, the highestpixel count of any APS-C sized sensor in EOS history, which allows for clear, crisp images that can be enlarged without losing image quality, and DIGIC 5+ Image Processors, which provides high levels of picture quality and faster processing. Faster processing allows for possible features such as continuous shooting and 720p HD video. The DIGIC 5+ Image Processors also enables you to capture and process data of images shot at 20.2 Megapixels at 8.0 fps, as well as Face Detection Live Mode, Full HD video recording, Auto Lighting Optimizer and Lens Peripheral optimization. This DSLR also offersan ISO 100-6400 (expandable to 12 see more...

Nicole H.
Ardmore, PA
AMAZING.

As an avid traveler and lover of photography, I'd been searching for the perfect DSLR for a long time. One of my best friends owned this camera and after looking at hers I knew I wanted it.

I purchased mine at Best Buy (The body and the 18-135 mm lens as a package) and yes, it was pricy but I honestly feel like it should have been more expensive. It is extremely user friendly and the pictures are so clear and defined that it almost seems impossible.

The camera also has an incredible Wifi feature and once you download the app onto your smartphone, you are able to pull photos from the camera onto your cell phone's camera roll - granted it does downgrade the quality (only SLIGHTLY) but if you want full quality just download the photos to your computer and then to your phone from there.

The two together may seem a little bit heavy but after lugging it through Europe for a month I didn't even notice it anymore and actually felt a bit empty without the extra weight on my shoulder once I returned home.

The screen is touch sensitive and can be flipped around so you are able to watch yourself if you happen to set the camera on a tripod. The battery life is incredibly long - I probably charged it every 3-4 days after using it for the entire day, each day and it doesn't take too long to charge. The charge pack is also small and compact so it isn't a burden to carry around if you need to plug it into an outlet quickly.

Everything about this camera is amazing. My entire family asks me to bring it to events, I use it when exploring with friends at school, I've used it to record videos for clubs and classes. It is just an overall wonderful product and it will certainly last you a long time.
Miranda R.
Rockville, MD
My boyfriends dad has this camera and lets me borrow it on occasion. As usual, canon does not disappoint. Pictures are clear, colors rich and beautiful, and if you are an actual photographer who understands the basics it can turn some rather "eh" photos into stunning landscapes. Only downside would be battery life, but any good photographer knows to carry around backups.
Jacquelyn P.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Pretty good dslr. Great quality and good for beginners. However it is still on the heavier side. Specially with the rise of slrs around. But this bad boy lasted me years in college and still running good.
Alondra R.
Palm Desert, CA
Great camera! I love how it has the flip out LCD screen and the quiet focus. I really should use it more than I do, it takes amazing portraits.
Heather B.
Trenton
I live this camera so much. The photos it takes are beautifully clear and crisp. I love the range as well, how it can go from auto to the most intense manual settings for all levels.
Jenna G.
Techie Expert Level 3
Amazing camera!! I love all Canon cameras. I find their pictures are the best out of all the others.