Canon EOS 70D Digital SLR Camera with 18-55mm Lens Bundle

by Canon

Canon EOS 70D DSLR Changing the way users capture still images and video with a DSLR camera, Canon proudly introduces the EOS 70D - a trailblazing powerhouse featuring a revolutionary autofocus technology that unlocks the potential of Live View: Dual Pixel CMOS AF. This game-changing technology allows the EOS 70D to capture video in Live View with smooth and precise autofocus similar to that of a camcorder, complete with the superb image quality that is a hallmark of EOS cameras. Additionally, Dual Pixel CMOS AF provides fast and accurate autofocus during Live View still image capture, enabling you to fully benefit from the freedom of angle allowed by the Vari-angle Touch Screen 3.0-inch Clear View LCD monitor II. Compositional options are now nearly limitless with the two real-world choices of Live View and viewfinder shooting. To further empower the photographer, Canon engineers spent months ensuring that the cutting-edge Dual Pixel CMOS AF on the EOS 70D is compatible with 103◊ Canon EF lenses, greatly expanding creative possibilities. Built-in wireless technology and the EOS Remote app* further enhance shooting versatility, as well as enable easy sharing. Brilliant image quality is provided by the EOS 70D's 20.2 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor, a first for an EOS camera with an APS-C sized sensor. A powerful DIGIC 5+ Image Processor supports continuous shooting up to 7.0 frames per second, as well as an extended ISO range of 100-12800 (H: 25600) that allows shooting in a wide variety of lighting conditions. Stunning photos can be accomplished using the remarkable 19-point all cross-type AF system with a high precision dual cross f/2.8 center point, and advanced display options available on the Intelligent Viewfinder supply exceptional control. In-camera imaging features like HDR, HDR Backlight Control, Multiple Exposure, Handheld Night Scene, and Creative Filters available in real time help turn even simple images into spectacular photos. Elevating

Do you think this camera is good quality? I want to start a youtube channel that's why I ask.
Start your review of Canon EOS 70D Digital SLR Camera with 18-55mm Lens Bundle!
How would you rate this product?
Amazing camera! If you are wanting more of a versatile lens, go with the 18-135mm lens. That's the lens I go to when I want a wide range of focal lengths to work with.
Stevens Point, WI
My fiance got me this for a Christmas present a few years back, just the camera, not the bundle. I LOVE this camera. It is the perfect size and I have never run into even a slight problem with it, and I use it often :)
New york, NY
Love this camera Never had a problem with it Great features and easy to work with My husband got it for me and I've been taking great pictures
Norfolk, VA
Such a good Bundle, pretty much comes with everything you need to get started. I would recommend this to anyone!