BY CANON #2 in SLRs

Kit Includes 14 Items with all Manufacturer-supplied Accessories + Full USA Warranties: 1) Canon EOS 70D Digital SLR Camera + EF-S 18-55mm IS STM Lens 2) Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4.0-5.6 IS STM Zoom Lens 3) Transcend 64GB SecureDigital SDXC 300x UHS- Class 10 Memory Card 4) Spare LP-E6 Battery for Canon 5) Battery Charger for Canon LP-E6 6) Zeikos RC-6 Wireless Shutter Release Remote Control for Canon Digital SLR Cameras 7) Precision Design PD-58PVTR 58 in Photo/Video Tripod with Case 8) Precision Design PD-BP2 Deluxe Sling Digital SLR Camera Backpack Case (Black/Silver) 9) Precision Design 2.5x Telephoto + .45x Wide-Angle Digital Lenses (49mm/52mm/55mm/58mm) 10) Vivitar 58mm UV Glass Filter 11) Precision Design SD/SDHC + MicroSD HC Card Reader 12) Precision Design 6-Piece Camera + Lens Cleaning Kit 13) Precision Design Universal LCD Screen Protectors 14) Precision Design 8 SD / 2 MicroSD Memory Card Case Canon EOS 70D Digital SLR Camera with EF-S 18-55mm IS STM Lens Meet the New Game-Changer. Changing the way users capture still images and video with a DSLR camera, Canon proudly introduces the EOS 70D - a trailblazing powerhouse featuring a revolutionary autofocus technology that unlocks the potential of Live View: Dual Pixel CMOS AF. This game-changing technology allows the EOS 70D to capture stunning 1080p HD video in Live View with smooth and precise autofocus similar to that of a camcorder, complete with the superb image quality that is a hallmark of EOS cameras. Additionally, Dual Pixel CMOS AF provides fast and accurate autofocus during Live View still image capture, enabling you to fully benefit from the freedom of angle allowed by the Vari-angle Touch Screen 3.0-inch Clear View LCD monitor II. Compositional options are now nearly limitless with the two real-world choices of Live View and viewfinder shooting. Built-in wireless technology and the EOS Remote app further enhance shooting versatility, as well see more...

• Is this worth buying? How much roughly is it!23 Answers
  • Is this good for filming and photographing for a beauty YouTube c...14 Answers
  • I don't have any question. I just want it to say that this is my ...2 Answers
Canon EOS 70D Digital SLR Camera & EF-S 18-55mm IS with 55-250mm IS STM Lens + 64GB Card + Battery & Charger + Backpack + Filters + Tripod + Tele/Wide Lens Kit
bharti k.
Manchester, CT
My husband bought this camera 2 years back. With 70d you cannnnn not click a bad picture, no matter how new you are in photography. And my husband clicked a tonn of magnificent photos. I will upload some. I dont know much photography terms but it is very user friendly . Very easy to understand. Its flipping monitor screen makes it so easy to click pictures without even worrying about what u are getting in camera. Touch screen makes it so easy to review the pictures. And it is light weight. And of course these are my husband's efforts after all and his talent that such beautiful pictures came out.
Ashley C.
Pleasant Hill , IA
This camera has changed my life! I'm a mom of 2 kids 5 &4 with a deployed husband. So this camera is catching all their wonderful milestones and holidays without him have to miss it. I've got the sharpest images and no blurring what so ever. The pictures are bright and beautiful. The camera is so user friendly. Comes with lots of information on the settings and attachments. Taken this to Las Vegas, Disney, and all around town. To easy and convenient to carry around.
Krista S.
This Cannon set is absolutely amazing and works incredibly well! I've captured many beautiful, timeless, and priceless moments of my 3 precious babies as well as my family with this set! Thank you Cannon for creating an amazing set! Great job cannon! I can't wait and absolutely look forward to seeing what amazing things Cannon will create next! Awesome quality products by an Awesome quality company!
OnlyLeezaZ O.
I purchased this package a few months ago and I have to say that its pretty amazing. The lens that comes with it is a pretty standard lens. Its a great lens to just take with you because its pretty durable. Its also a great starter lens. I use it to film my YouTube videos and blog but when and or if you want to upgrade, I would recommend upgrading to Canon EF 50 mm f/1.4 this lens will give you a way better depth of field and take your filming to the next level.
Jennifer R.
Amazing camera! The imagine quality is almost prefect! I know a lot of people see the price tag and say no way, but this camera is well worth the price. Our memories are priceless! The camera is easy to set up and use. The love the different lens and how easy they are to switch out!
Madison K.
Milan, MI
I got this whole set as a Christmas present and I love it so much. It comes with everything you need for when you get started being a photographer! The tripod is not the greatest, but it gets the job done! The camera quality is amazing and super easy to use! It's pretty expensive, but it's worth every penny if you are interested in being a photographer.
Angela C.
Raleigh, NC
One of the best DSLR's on the market. I have had a variety of Cannon DSLR's and I have shot with a few others that I did not own. Nothing compares to the 70D. It's a definite go to for a professional camera especially if you are looking to make photography into a business.
Alex M.
Clayton, MO
Great camerA! The touchscreen rack focus ability is amazing and allows for extra in camera aspect. Also I have small hands and this fits perfectly. Working with the mark cameras is always fun but they are huge and just make things a struggle. This is not the case with the 70d
Katie A.
Techie Expert
This camera is amazing. Like every photographers dream. Takes amazing photos fast, clear, and perfect. You can see every detail in the photo and it's not complicated to use. It's a big bulky camera but worth the cost.
Brittany G.
New Haven, CT
I e heard great things about this canon eos 70d digital slr camera my dad got this on Black Friday and he honestly loves it. I can't wait to buy this camera to shoot videos and pictures, since photography is a hobby of mine
Sabrynab b.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Techie Expert
Is this worth buying? How much roughly is it!
Tara L.
Is this good for filming and photographing for a beauty YouTube channel?
Leomary P.
Maracaibo
Alguien la ha usado? la recomiendan?
Jennifer G.
Carlsbad, CA
Is it really good at talking pictures?
Dylan C.