Kit Includes 14 Items with all Manufacturer-supplied Accessories + Full USA Warranties: 1) Canon EOS 70D Digital SLR Camera + EF-S 18-55mm IS STM Lens 2) Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4.0-5.6 IS STM Zoom Lens 3) Transcend 64GB SecureDigital SDXC 300x UHS- Class 10 Memory Card 4) Spare LP-E6 Battery for Canon 5) Battery Charger for Canon LP-E6 6) Zeikos RC-6 Wireless Shutter Release Remote Control for Canon Digital SLR Cameras 7) Precision Design PD-58PVTR 58 in Photo/Video Tripod with Case 8) Precision Design PD-BP2 Deluxe Sling Digital SLR Camera Backpack Case (Black/Silver) 9) Precision Design 2.5x Telephoto + .45x Wide-Angle Digital Lenses (49mm/52mm/55mm/58mm) 10) Vivitar 58mm UV Glass Filter 11) Precision Design SD/SDHC + MicroSD HC Card Reader 12) Precision Design 6-Piece Camera + Lens Cleaning Kit 13) Precision Design Universal LCD Screen Protectors 14) Precision Design 8 SD / 2 MicroSD Memory Card Case Canon EOS 70D Digital SLR Camera with EF-S 18-55mm IS STM Lens Meet the New Game-Changer. Changing the way users capture still images and video with a DSLR camera, Canon proudly introduces the EOS 70D - a trailblazing powerhouse featuring a revolutionary autofocus technology that unlocks the potential of Live View: Dual Pixel CMOS AF. This game-changing technology allows the EOS 70D to capture stunning 1080p HD video in Live View with smooth and precise autofocus similar to that of a camcorder, complete with the superb image quality that is a hallmark of EOS cameras. Additionally, Dual Pixel CMOS AF provides fast and accurate autofocus during Live View still image capture, enabling you to fully benefit from the freedom of angle allowed by the Vari-angle Touch Screen 3.0-inch Clear View LCD monitor II. Compositional options are now nearly limitless with the two real-world choices of Live View and viewfinder shooting. Built-in wireless technology and the EOS Remote app further enhance shooting versatility, as well see more...

• Is this worth buying? How much roughly is it!23 Answers
  • Alguien sabe como funciona ?1 Answers
  • Is this good for filming and photographing for a beauty YouTube c...14 Answers
Canon EOS 70D Digital SLR Camera & EF-S 18-55mm IS with 55-250mm IS STM Lens + 64GB Card + Battery & Charger + Backpack + Filters + Tripod + Tele/Wide Lens Kit
bharti k.
Manchester, CT
My husband bought this camera 2 years back. With 70d you cannnnn not click a bad picture, no matter how new you are in photography. And my husband clicked a tonn of magnificent photos. I will upload some. I dont know much photography terms but it is very user friendly . Very easy to understand. Its flipping monitor screen makes it so easy to click pictures without even worrying about what u are getting in camera. Touch screen makes it so easy to review the pictures. And it is light weight. And of course these are my husband's efforts after all and his talent that such beautiful pictures came out.
Yoshika G.
Techie Expert Level 1
The best camera to me ever! Someone had stole this from me after a couple of months on owning and it was so sad I tried 5d mark II and it wasn't even close to how good the 70d is
Ashley C.
Pleasant hill , IA
This camera has changed my life! I'm a mom of 2 kids 5 &4 with a deployed husband. So this camera is catching all their wonderful milestones and holidays without him have to miss it. I've got the sharpest images and no blurring what so ever. The pictures are bright and beautiful. The camera is so user friendly. Comes with lots of information on the settings and attachments. Taken this to Las Vegas, Disney, and all around town. To easy and convenient to carry around.
Krista S.
This Cannon set is absolutely amazing and works incredibly well! I've captured many beautiful, timeless, and priceless moments of my 3 precious babies as well as my family with this set! Thank you Cannon for creating an amazing set! Great job cannon! I can't wait and absolutely look forward to seeing what amazing things Cannon will create next! Awesome quality products by an Awesome quality company!
Jennifer R.
Amazing camera! The imagine quality is almost prefect! I know a lot of people see the price tag and say no way, but this camera is well worth the price. Our memories are priceless! The camera is easy to set up and use. The love the different lens and how easy they are to switch out!
Madison K.
Milan, MI
I got this whole set as a Christmas present and I love it so much. It comes with everything you need for when you get started being a photographer! The tripod is not the greatest, but it gets the job done! The camera quality is amazing and super easy to use! It's pretty expensive, but it's worth every penny if you are interested in being a photographer.
Heidi W.
Bremerton, WA
Techie Expert Level 1
I played around with the cannon rebel awhile back and fell I love with it.  It takes great pictures and has lots of cool features.  The cannon rebel was a required camera for photography class at my collage.  I think this camera is perfect as it is now
Claybourne E.
Kansas city , MO
Techie Expert Level 2
Canon is always my choice for cameras. The lenses and features are excellent and the interface has everything I look for without the unuseful extras that some other brands provide. The lenses snap on and off easily.
Aaliyah S.
Warren, AR
Techie Expert Level 1
As a YouTuber I even vlogger should a heavy duty camera such as Cannon! This camera exceeded my expectations is easy to use in the coolest feature ever I plan on purchasing me one soon! Long lasting great quality definitely recommend this camera
Maya S.
Techie Expert Level 3
Me encanta la marca, especialmente el conjunto es increíble y sin duda supera la expectativa es muy fácil de usar tiene un montón de características interesantes que sólo necesita saber cómo leer el manual y sí, definitivamente recomendaría a otra persona a la compra
Sabrynab b.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Techie Expert Level 3
Is this worth buying? How much roughly is it!
Tara L.
Is this good for filming and photographing for a beauty YouTube channel?
Leomary P.
Alguien la ha usado? la recomiendan?
Jennifer G.
Carlsbad, CA
Is it really good at talking pictures?
Dylan C.