Canon EOS 70D Digital SLR Camera & EF-S 18-55mm IS with 55-250mm IS STM Lens + 64GB Card + Battery + Case + Filters + Flash + Tripod + Kit

BY CANON #51 in SLRs

Kit Includes 14 Items with all Manufacturer-supplied Accessories + Full USA Warranties: 1) Canon EOS 70D Digital SLR Camera + EF-S 18-55mm IS STM Lens 2) Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4.0-5.6 IS STM Zoom Lens 3) Transcend 64GB SecureDigital SDXC 300x UHS- Class 10 Memory Card 4) Spare LP-E6 Battery for Canon 5) Zeikos RC-6 Wireless Shutter Release Remote Control for Canon Digital SLR Cameras 6) Precision Design DSLR300 High Power Auto Flash 7) Precision Design PD-58PVTR 58 in Photo/Video Tripod with Case 8) Precision Design 2000 Digital SLR System Camera Case 9) Vivitar 58mm UV Glass Filter 10) Precision Design HDMI to Mini-HDMI (C) Gold Audio/Video Cable (6 ft) 11) Precision Design SD/SDHC + MicroSD HC Card Reader 12) Precision Design 6-Piece Camera + Lens Cleaning Kit 13) Precision Design Universal LCD Screen Protectors 14) Precision Design 8 SD / 2 MicroSD Memory Card Case Canon EOS 70D Digital SLR Camera with EF-S 18-55mm IS STM Lens Meet the New Game-Changer. Changing the way users capture still images and video with a DSLR camera, Canon proudly introduces the EOS 70D - a trailblazing powerhouse featuring a revolutionary autofocus technology that unlocks the potential of Live View: Dual Pixel CMOS AF. This game-changing technology allows the EOS 70D to capture stunning 1080p HD video in Live View with smooth and precise autofocus similar to that of a camcorder, complete with the superb image quality that is a hallmark of EOS cameras. Additionally, Dual Pixel CMOS AF provides fast and accurate autofocus during Live View still image capture, enabling you to fully benefit from the freedom of angle allowed by the Vari-angle Touch Screen 3.0-inch Clear View LCD monitor II. Compositional options are now nearly limitless with the two real-world choices of Live View and viewfinder shooting. Built-in wireless technology and the EOS Remote app further enhance shooting versatility, as well as enable easy sharing. Brilliant i see more...

R Z.
I have the Canon Rebel T3i and I absolutely love it! My mom originally got it for her job because she took a lot of photos, but once she switched jobs, she gave it to me and I love using it. The quality is amazing and the pictures turn out phenomenal! I would highly recommend this camera. It is pricey, but it is totally worth it!
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
Techie Expert Level 3
This cannon slr digital camera is amazing! It has all the perks and goodies. I bought this as a gift for my bestfriend and she loves it. She is evrn using it to set up a photo booth for her upcoming wedding. Its that amazing. Highly recommend
Cheyann S.
St Clairsvle, OH
Loved loved loved this camera! I used it at a marching band competition and it took excellent pictures from the bleachers. Easy to use and easy to focus. The reason I gave it a 4 instead of a 5 is because the flash wanted to be difficult and work when I didn't want it to and not work when I wanted it to.
Yesenia C.
Hamilton, NJ
Techie Expert Level 2
The 70D is a great mid range camera. It has all the features for a professional but also the usability for a beginner. You can never go wrong with Cannon when it comes to quality but this camera in particular offers great options for the price.
Katie F.
The only cameras I trust are Canon. I recently got to upgrade to this model and it's just as amazing as the other Canons I have owned. Getting the bundle is completely worth it. I would recommend this purchase to anyone.
Lindsey B.
Martinez, GA
I began using Canon 5 years ago. My first model was the T1i. I got the 70D last year it I love it! There are tons of settings, making it easy to create custom photos!
Allyson W.
Miamisburg, OH
Absolutely love my Canon. It's durable, but lightweight and it takes the most amazing pictures. It's easy to use and all the attachments are amazing as well.
Aliya S.
Elgin, SC
My mom raves about this product. She loves all of the extras that came with it! The 64GB card is excellent, as it holds plenty of pictures and videos.
Latia T.
Canon WILL BE my next camera when i go on vacation. I want to upgrade to a professional camera to go along with my personal everyday camera.
Cheyenne S.
I've heard nothing but great things about this camera & if you can get in in a bundle then that's a great deal. Looking into getting one
Galilea E.
Who thinks it's great for youtube videos? I need new camera
Chelsea V.
Does anyone own this camera? Interested in this product, does it take good quality pictures?
Kambria W.
Peoria, AZ
How does Cannon compare to Nikon? I'm interested in getting a nice camera but I want to find the best fit for me, so how do they compare?
Divya M.
Aurora, IL
Techie Expert Level 3
What's the price of this camera if anyone have it?
Debbie R.
Greensboro, NC
Yes my sister does and its amazing