Canon EOS 70D Digital SLR Camera & EF-S 18-55mm IS STM Lens with 32GB Card + Battery & Charger + Backpack Case + Filter + HDMI Cable + Accessory Kit uploaded by Jenna L.

BY CANON #23 in SLRs

Kit Includes 12 Items with all Manufacturer-supplied Accessories + Full USA Warranties: 1) Canon EOS 70D Digital SLR Camera + EF-S 18-55mm IS STM Lens 2) Transcend 32GB SecureDigital (SDHC) 300x UHS- Class 10 Memory Card 3) Spare LP-E6 Battery for Canon 4) Battery Charger for Canon LP-E6 5) Zeikos RC-6 Wireless Shutter Release Remote Control for Canon Digital SLR Cameras 6) Precision Design PD-BP2 Deluxe Sling Digital SLR Camera Backpack Case (Black/Silver) 7) Precision Design 58mm UV Glass Filter 8) Precision Design HDMI to Mini-HDMI (C) Gold Audio/Video Cable (6 ft) 9) Precision Design USB 2.0 SecureDigital (SDHC) High-Speed Memory Card Reader 10) Precision Design 6-Piece Camera + Lens Cleaning Kit 11) Precision Design Universal LCD Screen Protectors 12) Precision Design Memory Card Storage Wallet Canon EOS 70D Digital SLR Camera with EF-S 18-55mm IS STM Lens Meet the New Game-Changer. Changing the way users capture still images and video with a DSLR camera, Canon proudly introduces the EOS 70D - a trailblazing powerhouse featuring a revolutionary autofocus technology that unlocks the potential of Live View: Dual Pixel CMOS AF. This game-changing technology allows the EOS 70D to capture stunning 1080p HD video in Live View with smooth and precise autofocus similar to that of a camcorder, complete with the superb image quality that is a hallmark of EOS cameras. Additionally, Dual Pixel CMOS AF provides fast and accurate autofocus during Live View still image capture, enabling you to fully benefit from the freedom of angle allowed by the Vari-angle Touch Screen 3.0-inch Clear View LCD monitor II. Compositional options are now nearly limitless with the two real-world choices of Live View and viewfinder shooting. Built-in wireless technology and the EOS Remote app further enhance shooting versatility, as well as enable easy sharing. Brilliant image quality is provided by the EOS 70Ds 20.2 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sens see more...

Monique G.
I personally do not own this product however I have used it in the past and I loved it. I wanted one ever since definitely worth the investment.
Candy C.
Got this for my husband and he loves it. If I could add anything it would be the ability to air drop so you can move your photos more easily
Brianna M.
Dover, de
I LOVE my canon! I had a Nikon before and just didn't like the pictures it took! My canon pictures are clearer and it's more user friendly
Jennifer L.
Las Vegas, NV
Techie Expert Level 3
I own this camera and I absolutely love it, I have a very large family and this camera has definitely help capture all the great memories
Silmar L.
QUIERO ESTO!QUIERO ESTO!QUIERO ESTO!QUIERO ESTO!QUIERO ESTO!QUIERO ESTO!QUIERO ESTO!QUIERO ESTO!QUIERO ESTO!QUIERO ESTO!QUIERO ESTO!QUIERO ESTO!QUIERO ESTO!QUIERO ESTO!QUIERO ESTO!QUIERO ESTO!QUIERO ESTO!QUIERO ESTO!QUIERO ESTO!QUIERO ESTO!QUIERO ESTO!
Jenny G.
West Covina, CA
I would like to know to find this and how much does it go for its seem every reliable and I know for sure it we'll meet my expectations.
Evangelina P.
Techie Expert Level 3
The camera is amazing just brought this kit to start my social media accounts and I thought it was a great price I love this product
brittany v.
I love this camera! It takes amazing pictures, you can never go wrong with buying canon products. This camera is totally worth it!
Alexia S.
Binghamton , NY
I really love canon products.... I have one of these cameras myself, and it works beautifully... it is definitely a great product.
Yasmin B.
Washington, DC
The amazing part about this camera That shooting with the stock lens still gives you beautiful results! Great first camera
Elise S.
Falls Church, VA
I've had the same camera for a few years now. Is this a good camera? Does it take quality photos?
silvia m.
Albuquerque, NM
How is the video quality on this camera?
Jocelyn D.
Atlanta, GA
Techie Expert Level 3
How well does this camera work in low light and what is the quality of the pictures in general?
Karen B.
How much are you willing to pay for a great camera?
Tania H.
Winnipeg, MB
How does this model compare to the T5 model? Good in low light? Is it bulky to carry around in vacation?