ElectronicsCamerasSLRsCanon

by Canon

Kit Includes 15 Items with all Manufacturer-supplied Accessories + Full USA Warranties: 1) Canon EOS 70D Digital SLR Camera + EF-S 18-135mm IS STM Lens 2) Transcend 32GB SecureDigital (SDHC) 300x UHS- Class 10 Memory Card 3) Spare LP-E6 Battery for Canon 4) Vivitar 67mm UV Glass Filter 5) Zeikos RC-6 Wireless Shutter Release Remote Control for Canon Digital SLR Cameras 6) Precision Design DSLR300 High Power Auto Flash 7) Precision Design 2.5x Telephoto + .45x Wide-Angle Digital Lenses (49mm/52mm/55mm/58mm) 8) Precision Design 1000 Deluxe Digital SLR System Camera Case 9) Precision Design PD-58PVTR 58 in Photo/Video Tripod with Case 10) Precision Design HDMI to Mini-HDMI (C) Gold Audio/Video Cable (6 ft) 11) Precision Design USB 2.0 SecureDigital (SDHC) High-Speed Memory Card Reader 12) Precision Design 6-Piece Camera + Lens Cleaning Kit 13) Precision Design Universal LCD Screen Protectors 14) Precision Design Memory Card Storage Wallet 15) Bower 67-58mm Step-Down Adapter Ring Canon EOS 70D Digital SLR Camera with EF-S 18-135mm IS STM Lens Meet the New Game-Changer. Changing the way users capture still images and video with a DSLR camera, Canon proudly introduces the EOS 70D - a trailblazing powerhouse featuring a revolutionary autofocus technology that unlocks the potential of Live View: Dual Pixel CMOS AF. This game-changing technology allows the EOS 70D to capture stunning 1080p HD video in Live View with smooth and precise autofocus similar to that of a camcorder, complete with the superb image quality that is a hallmark of EOS cameras. Additionally, Dual Pixel CMOS AF provides fast and accurate autofocus during Live View still image capture, enabling you to fully benefit from the freedom of angle allowed by the Vari-angle Touch Screen 3.0-inch Clear View LCD monitor II. Compositional options are now nearly limitless with the two real-world choices of Live View and viewfinder shooting. Built-in wireless techn

Would you recommend this camera for beginners?
How well does this perform when compared to other cameras by canon like the rebel t3i/t5i?
Start your review of Canon EOS 70D Digital SLR Camera & EF-S 18-135mm IS STM Lens with 32GB Card + Battery + Case + Tripod + Filter + Flash + Tele/Wide Lenses + Kit!
How would you rate this product?
terry J.
Mcloud
I bought one of these and it is amazing! It does about everything we need for taking pictures. My daughter uses it in her mass communications class/photography at college. Best camera we have owned so far.
Vera C.
North Port , FL
Canon EOS 70D Digital SLR Camera & EF-S 18-135mm IS STM Lens with 32GB Card + Battery + Case + Tripod + Filter + Flash + Tele/Wide Lenses + Kit uploaded by Vera C.
Got this camera few months back as a gift. It's a good camera. Very affordable. Had a 7D and I would say not a huge difference. Both are great.
saray R.
Techie Expert Level 2
He visto que muchos youtubers han tenido esta camara realmente quisiera saber si seria una buena inversion si soy principiante con este tema
Jimmy F.
Mesquite, TX
When I bought this camera I was new to photography, after a short learning curve I will say I now take great pics, thanks to this camera!
Mariia V.
Richgrove, CA
Awesome stuff 😁😁😁 really affordable and why not ? It comes with practically everything you need
Suzanne P.
My husband owns this camera, actually i purchased it for him. He absolutely loves it. Takes great pictures and were not professionals. Easy to use, durable and worth the price. Great product.
Amanda S.
Birchwood, TN
Techie Expert Level 3
I own this camera personally ! I love it it captures great moments and came with everything you need for starting out !
kat S.
North Port, FL
Awesome. A little less expensive than a Nikon bit great quality of pics. Perfect for a beginner and also the professional photographer.
Ronnae B.
San Diego , CA
This camera is awesome ! Best known for its video auto focus points & AF tracking. This is the "game changer" as canon would like to call it for any non full frame camera this would be you're best bet. It can be pricey but well worth it. Canon itself is a great brand I'm a Canon girl all the way. I could go on & on forever but I'll leave with, the extras a nice pieces to have & of course there are so much more
Maria T.
Fresno, CA
Techie Expert Level 2
This is a great camera. Easy to use but can be intimidating at first if your new to photography . Don't worry it gets easier and starts making sense the more you use it. Great picture and video quality. Love it!