Canon EOS 70D Digital SLR Camera & 18-135mm IS & 55-250mm IS STM Lens with 64GB Card + Battery + Case + Tripod + Flash + Accessory Kit

BY CANON

Kit Includes 15 Items with all Manufacturer-supplied Accessories + Full USA Warranties: 1) Canon EOS 70D Digital SLR Camera + EF-S 18-135mm IS STM Lens 2) Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4.0-5.6 IS STM Zoom Lens 3) Canon 2400 Digital SLR Camera Case - Gadget Bag 4) Transcend 64GB SecureDigital SDXC 300x UHS- Class 10 Memory Card 5) Spare LP-E6 Battery for Canon 6) Zeikos RC-6 Wireless Shutter Release Remote Control for Canon Digital SLR Cameras 7) Precision Design DSLR300 High Power Auto Flash 8) Precision Design PD-58PVTR 58 in Photo/Video Tripod with Case 9) Precision Design 67mm UV Glass Filter 10) Precision Design 58mm UV Glass Filter 11) Precision Design HDMI to Mini-HDMI (C) Gold Audio/Video Cable (6 ft) 12) Precision Design USB 2.0 SecureDigital (SDHC) High-Speed Memory Card Reader 13) Precision Design 6-Piece Camera + Lens Cleaning Kit 14) Precision Design 8 SD / 2 MicroSD Memory Card Case 15) Precision Design Universal LCD Screen Protectors Canon EOS 70D Digital SLR Camera with EF-S 18-135mm IS STM Lens Meet the New Game-Changer. Changing the way users capture still images and video with a DSLR camera, Canon proudly introduces the EOS 70D - a trailblazing powerhouse featuring a revolutionary autofocus technology that unlocks the potential of Live View: Dual Pixel CMOS AF. This game-changing technology allows the EOS 70D to capture stunning 1080p HD video in Live View with smooth and precise autofocus similar to that of a camcorder, complete with the superb image quality that is a hallmark of EOS cameras. Additionally, Dual Pixel CMOS AF provides fast and accurate autofocus during Live View still image capture, enabling you to fully benefit from the freedom of angle allowed by the Vari-angle Touch Screen 3.0-inch Clear View LCD monitor II. Compositional options are now nearly limitless with the two real-world choices of Live View and viewfinder shooting. Built-in wireless technology and the EOS Remote app furth see more...

Chelsea W.
I amsolutely love Canon products!! I upgraded from the Canon t4i to the 70D and I am very happy that I did! The quality of the pictures are so much better. I also have the 18-135mm lens and I am in love with it! It is a really good and versatile lens. Of course there are better lenses out there but for the price this one does the job just fine!
dariana v.
Jber, AK
My photographer just got this ca,era for the holidays as a gift from her husband. She loves it. She did my daughter's smash the cake pictures for her first birthday and they came out amazingly beautiful.
Cristina T.
This is a really grate product. ..........I amsolutely love Canon products!! I upgraded from the Canon t4i to the 70D and I am very happy that I did! The quality of the pictures are so much better. I also have the 18-135mm lens and I am in love
Mindy C.
Rogers, AR
Canon is the best on the market...I used to have one that used film...I still have several manual film cameras with different lenses...they last forever
Chassity H.
Lockport, NY
The canon products are always good quality my daughter has this camera and she produces the best pictures I want one for Christmas
Caroline S.
This is a really grate product. Sometimes goes on sale at costco, and has great quality for the price.
samantha m.
Myerstown, PA
Brother has this camera and it works awesome. I learned how to use it within a second of holding it.
Jesse Z.
Long Beach, CA
Great cameras love all the pictures taken. Its probably the best camera out right now