Canon EOS 6D MARK II DSLR Camera Bundle w/ Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS II USM Lens + Canon 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Lens + Canon 50mm f/1.8 Lens + 500mm Preset Lens + Premium Accessory Bundle (19 Items)

BY CANON

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Step up into the full-frame game with the EOS 6D Mark II DSLR Camera from Canon. Making high-performance full-frame imaging more accessible, the 6D Mark II makes numerous advancements over its predecessor to improve upon every aspect of image capture and creation. The main update comes in the form of a 26.2MP CMOS sensor and the use of the DIGIC 7 Image Processor to deliver sharper, more vivid imagery in a variety of shooting situations. This setup offers an improved native sensitivity range of ISO 100-40000, which can then be expanded to ISO 50-102400, as well as speedy shooting rates of up to 6.5 fps. This Camera Digital SLR Camera Bundle comes with 1-year manufacturer's warranty and includes: Canon EOS 6D Mark II DSLR Camera Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS II USM Lens. Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Lens Canon 50mm f/1.8 lens 500mm f/8 telephoto preset lens Canon LPE6 Battery Canon LC-E6 Battery Charger Canon Camera strap Extra AC/DC car and home charger. 2x Sandisk Memory Card. Great choice for compact to mid-range shoots - Twice As Fast As Ordinary SDHC Cards. Deluxe Water Resistant Soft Padded Canon Camera Case (Backpack) Extra replaceable battery Commander wireless remote Commander High speed memory card reader High definition UV Filter Kit Condenser Shotgun Microphone LED Video Light A lightweight monopod see more...

Review (1)
Brahim Q.
casablanca, casablana
Hello these Brahim
quarmouch of Moroccan origin 31 years I like a lot, your work and your product
superb because your company is among the best in their field That's why I'm
contacting you to be part of your partners and share my experiences with this
great article on my YouTube Channel that will serve me immensely in my personal
and professional life. I seize this chance to be able to contact you to
communicate to you my coordinate at the end of working together to share the
experience of being superb produced at all levels I would like to test it and
present on HD video (high definition) on my YouTube channel my email
qbrahim@gmail.com Address derb bouchentouf street 26 n65 casablanca 20550
morocco Sincerely, brahim quarmouch
Brahim Q.
casablanca, casablana
Hello these Brahim quarmouch of Moroccan origin 31 years I like a lot, your work and your product superb because your company is among the best in their field That's why I'm contacting you to be part of your partners and share my experiences with this great article on my YouTube Channel that will serve me immensely in my personal and professional life. I seize this chance to be able to contact you to communicate to you my coordinate at the end of working together to share the experience of being superb produced at all levels I would like to test it and present on HD video (high definition) on my YouTube channel my email qbrahim@gmail.com Address derb bouchentouf street 26 n65 casablanca 20550 morocco Sincerely, brahim quarmouch