BY CANON

The eos 6d dslr camera is the ideal tool for unlocking your creative vision. It features a 20.2 megapixel full-frame cmos sensor, a wide iso range of 100-25600 for incredible image quality even in low light, and a digic 5+ image processor delivers enhanced noise reduction and exceptional processing speed. A new 11-point af including a high-precision center cross-type af point with ev -3 sensitivity allows focusing in extreme low-light conditions, and with continuous shooting up to 4.5 fps, you are ready to capture fast action. Full hd video with manual exposure control, multiple frame rates, and the benefits of a full-frame sensor... see more...

Holly H.
Mill City, OR
Techie Expert Level 1
This camera is my baby. I love it. The 6D was my first full frame purchase - I wish it had dual card slots but I digress. Very affordable for the features that it offers. The 6D mk ii is now available and definitely worth upgrading when possible. The user interface is very easy to figure out and the device emits it’s own WiFi so you can control the camera from your phone.
I’ve attached a few photos I’ve taken with this camera and various lenses.
Tatiana D.
lisboa
This is amazing oh god my dream pls come true??? Working in a dream working in a dream studio [product:canon-eos-6d-20.2mp-digital-slr-camera-body---black]
amy h.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Techie Expert Level 3
One of the best professional camera on the market right now. I did my research with this one. Very comparable to the ever so popular but expensive canon 5d mark III (or II) the great advantage that this camera has is it's low-light capability. Not to mention its like 1,500 bucks cheaper than the 5D. must buy! especially if you are just starting out in the photography business and you don't want to spend/invest too much money, but enough. This is my favorite for ever and ever the image taken below was taken with this camera using the L serious 50MM by yours truly.
Chelsea W.
Monett, MO
I rented this camera for my very first wedding as a photographer and loved the results! I have been shooting for about 3 years and was used to using a Canon Rebel t3. This definitely steps up the game! I debated forever on if I should purchase the 6D with the money I had or save up for the 5D MK III, and I'm so glad I purchased this one! The latter was over 1K more in price for only a few minor differences. I mostly shoot portraits and seniors, so for the services I provide and the needs of my clients, this was the right choice. It's easy to use and very lightweight. The battery lasts all day and I'm very happy with my purchase!
Kelsie D.
Grand Rapids, MI
This camera is amazing. I shoot weddings professionally, and I own this, and the 5d Mark III. I greatly prefer my 6d for low lighting situations. The screen is sharp and has great color. It is a full frame camera, at a lower price. I will be trying the 6d mark II soon!
Sarah H.
Fairview Park, OH
I have had this camera for over 2 years now and I love it just as much today as I did when I first got it. The ISO is great for my needs and I've never once had an issue. I could have upgraded to a 5d mark iii, but I decided to go with another 6d and invest in more glass instead.
Skylar w.
Poquoson, VA
Techie Expert Level 2
I recently upgraded from the Canon t6i (which is another great camera but not so wonderful in low light)
After switching I am so in love and am wondering how I ever shot on a crop sensor.
I'm a professional photographer and am always on the go, this body is sturdy and sleek. I definitely will stick with canon.
Farida H.
cariro, cairo
My wonderful cameraI owned this camera almost 3 years ago and i had a Canon 500 D camera before it .It is the best quality and the lowest price compared to the prices of full-frame camerasI have tried most of photography types and I have always liked the results .
It's a very professional camera

Paige W.
Mississauga, ON
Techie Expert Level 1
I film videos for YouTube and try to take the best quality photos for other platforms as well. I asked a friend for a camera recommendation and this is what she came back with. I haven't regretted the purchase once in the last 6 months. What an incredible camera. I'm no professional, but I've been able to figure out everything with a little help from Google when I need it. Everything is crisp and clear, and it gives that nice blurry effect to the far background when I'm filming (which I love).
YAssir J.

مرحبا! اسمي ياسر جناحي . أنا حقا أحب المنتج الخاص بك ، انها مثيرة جدا للاهتمام. كنت أفكر في التعاون معكم! أود الترويج له على وسائل الإعلام الاجتماعية الخاصة بي ، وسأكون قادرا على وضع معاينة صادقة بعد بلوق.للواصل معي :yassir.pro2003@gmail.com
Kirstie F.
Slidell, LA
What makes this camera better than others in your opinion?
lesly g.
Pasadena, TX
Is it worth the price ?
Jose O.
I'm up to buy some of theses cameras in order to start taking pictures as a hobby, how much do you guys recommend this one?
Cher C.
Maple Shade , NJ
Techie Expert Level 2
I need a new camera for my YouTube channel? Any suggestions about this one??
Jennifer K.
Venice, FL
Ok, I've been a Nikon girl forever. But I have friends who love there Canon 6d. Is it a worth the switch? Currently shooting on a Nikon D3200.