BY CANON

The eos 6d dslr camera is the ideal tool for unlocking your creative vision. It features a 20.2 megapixel full-frame cmos sensor, a wide iso range of 100-25600 for incredible image quality even in low light, and a digic 5+ image processor delivers enhanced noise reduction and exceptional processing speed. A new 11-point af including a high-precision center cross-type af point with ev -3 sensitivity allows focusing in extreme low-light conditions, and with continuous shooting up to 4.5 fps, you are ready to capture fast action. Full hd video with manual exposure control, multiple frame rates, and the benefits of a full-frame sensor... see more...

EnGy S.
cairo
1,892 reviews
Techie Expert Level 4
Hello, I would like to tell you that I love this company, but I have not tried this product before but in general I love this company. I have a page on Instagram and Facebook, and I can promote your products on my page and this will save you a lot of this wonderful product....
YAssir J.

مرحبا! اسمي ياسر جناحي . أنا حقا أحب المنتج الخاص بك ، انها مثيرة جدا للاهتمام. كنت أفكر في التعاون معكم! أود الترويج له على وسائل الإعلام الاجتماعية الخاصة بي ، وسأكون قادرا على وضع معاينة صادقة بعد بلوق.للواصل معي :yassir.pro2003@gmail.com
Mohamed A.
Morocco sous massa inzgan
Hi, I am Mohammed Ahmoush from Morocco. I have been impressed by this design, quality and price. Canon is the best company in the world. I hope you will send me one for review and to bring more customers.Thank you and send me soon
Joujou
Techie Expert Level 1
I am in love with this camera. This is my first full-frame and I use it for all of my shoots. The image quality is crisp and gorgeous and it is really quick. It is incredibly easy to use and the wifi function is incredibly useful when working in studio with clients. I usually connect it to my ipad so clients can see their images in real time and make comments on them.
Paige W.
Mississauga, ON
Techie Expert Level 1
I film videos for YouTube and try to take the best quality photos for other platforms as well. I asked a friend for a camera recommendation and this is what she came back with. I haven't regretted the purchase once in the last 6 months. What an incredible camera. I'm no professional, but I've been able to figure out everything with a little help from Google when I need it. Everything is crisp and clear, and it gives that nice blurry effect to the far background when I'm filming (which I love).
Farida H.
cariro, cairo
My wonderful cameraI owned this camera almost 3 years ago and i had a Canon 500 D camera before it .It is the best quality and the lowest price compared to the prices of full-frame camerasI have tried most of photography types and I have always liked the results .
It's a very professional camera

Casey M.
San Jose, CA
I've been using this camera body for a few years now and it has been such a good camera for me. It has a great build that has been put to the test many times. I use it for photoshoots and take it on trips and it had never let me down! The only thing I wish was different is duo card slots and more focus points.
Ira D.
Wright City, MO
I love my 6D. I started out with a crop sensor camera and all my pictures look good till I received my 6D. It's great in low light situation amd love having the option of full sensor instead of crop. I can't wait to get anothe one for my back-up.
kelli g.
Spring hill, TN
Techie Expert Level 1
I love this camera! It works so good. It is easy to setup. Easy to get pictures off of it. I love mine! I would highly recommend this to anyone!
Kristina R.
College Station
I've used this camera for nearly 3 years now as a professional wedding photographer. It does an amazing job and is exactly what I need at a great price range. The low light quality could be better (a bit of grain in my images, but to be expected). It's lighter than other similar cameras, which I appreciate!
Kirstie F.
Slidell, LA
What makes this camera better than others in your opinion?
lesly g.
Pasadena, TX
Is it worth the price ?
Jose O.
I'm up to buy some of theses cameras in order to start taking pictures as a hobby, how much do you guys recommend this one?
Cher C.
Maple Shade , NJ
Techie Expert Level 2
I need a new camera for my YouTube channel? Any suggestions about this one??
Jennifer K.
Venice, FL
Ok, I've been a Nikon girl forever. But I have friends who love there Canon 6d. Is it a worth the switch? Currently shooting on a Nikon D3200.