BY CANON

The eos 6d dslr camera is the ideal tool for unlocking your creative vision. It features a 20.2 megapixel full-frame cmos sensor, a wide iso range of 100-25600 for incredible image quality even in low light, and a digic 5+ image processor delivers enhanced noise reduction and exceptional processing speed. A new 11-point af including a high-precision center cross-type af point with ev -3 sensitivity allows focusing in extreme low-light conditions, and with continuous shooting up to 4.5 fps, you are ready to capture fast action. Full hd video with manual exposure control, multiple frame rates, and the benefits of a full-frame sensor... see more...

Holly H.
Mill City, OR
Techie Expert Level 1
This camera is my baby. I love it. The 6D was my first full frame purchase - I wish it had dual card slots but I digress. Very affordable for the features that it offers. The 6D mk ii is now available and definitely worth upgrading when possible. The user interface is very easy to figure out and the device emits it’s own WiFi so you can control the camera from your phone.
I’ve attached a few photos I’ve taken with this camera and various lenses.
Ericka B.
Brooklyn, NY
I am in love with this camera. This is my first full-frame and I use it for all of my shoots. The image quality is crisp and gorgeous and it is really quick. It is incredibly easy to use and the wifi function is incredibly useful when working in studio with clients. I usually connect it to my ipad so clients can see their images in real time and make comments on them.
Kristina R.
College Station
I've used this camera for nearly 3 years now as a professional wedding photographer. It does an amazing job and is exactly what I need at a great price range. The low light quality could be better (a bit of grain in my images, but to be expected). It's lighter than other similar cameras, which I appreciate!
Skylar w.
Poquoson, VA
Techie Expert Level 2
I recently upgraded from the Canon t6i (which is another great camera but not so wonderful in low light)
After switching I am so in love and am wondering how I ever shot on a crop sensor.
I'm a professional photographer and am always on the go, this body is sturdy and sleek. I definitely will stick with canon.
Casey M.
San Jose, CA
I've been using this camera body for a few years now and it has been such a good camera for me. It has a great build that has been put to the test many times. I use it for photoshoots and take it on trips and it had never let me down! The only thing I wish was different is duo card slots and more focus points.
Tori L.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Techie Expert Level 3
I recently upgraded from the Canon Rebel t3 to the Canon 6D. I was looking for a full frame camera and was impressed with the reviews and price of the 6D. It has been very easy to learn how to use. If you understand the basics of photography, this camera is easy to use...or even if you don't there are so many online tutorials and guides. This camera is sturdy, images are crisp, and i appreciate the functionality of this camera body. You will need to purchase a lens that fits this camera...meaning one that takes full frame photos (EF not EF-S) which tend to cost more money. Trust me it is worth it to invest in this product.
Judy L.
If you want a full frame camera that handles low light and is extremely durable, then this is the camera for you. Pop on a L series lens and you've got yourself one fierce beast. I upgraded from the T4i years ago, and wished I hand upgraded sooner. Seriously, I can not express how amazing and beautiful this camera handles everything. I use it for photos and video mostly in low light. The video looks like something you'd see in a Hollywood movie. Absolutely beautiful. And because it can handle low light, I don't need to set up lights. I can just use a lens with a low fstop and ambient street light and I'm good to go!
Sayra R.
Great starter for someone who wants to go In to the full frame world. Great camera, especially for video as the 6D has no time record limit. I highly recommend this camera for video. With the right low light lens, this is a must as a backup camera for a professional photographer or videographer.
Danielle G.
Techie Expert Level 2
This was my first professional grade, full frame camera. While I would have loved the 5DM3, it just wasn't in my budget. This camera is my go-to when doing photo sessions. I love to pair it with my Canon 85 1.2L lens or my Canon 70-200 2.8L lens. Buy this camera - you won't regret it!
Joseph T.
New York
Absolutely love this Camera. I originally started with a t1i and upgrading to FF and it’s low light capabilities are amazing. Like a Canon gear super easy to use. Highly recommend this for anyone who is interested in a Full frame camera at a decent price.
Kirstie F.
Slidell, LA
What makes this camera better than others in your opinion?
lesly g.
Pasadena, TX
Is it worth the price ?
Jose O.
I'm up to buy some of theses cameras in order to start taking pictures as a hobby, how much do you guys recommend this one?
Cher C.
Maple Shade , NJ
Techie Expert Level 2
I need a new camera for my YouTube channel? Any suggestions about this one??
Jennifer K.
Venice, FL
Ok, I've been a Nikon girl forever. But I have friends who love there Canon 6d. Is it a worth the switch? Currently shooting on a Nikon D3200.