BY CANON #20 in Digital Cameras

The eos 6d dslr camera is the ideal tool for unlocking your creative vision. It features a 20.2 megapixel full-frame cmos sensor, a wide iso range of 100-25600 for incredible image quality even in low light, and a digic 5+ image processor delivers enhanced noise reduction and exceptional processing speed. A new 11-point af including a high-precision center cross-type af point with ev -3 sensitivity allows focusing in extreme low-light conditions, and with continuous shooting up to 4.5 fps, you are ready to capture fast action. Full hd video with manual exposure control, multiple frame rates, and the benefits of a full-frame sensor... see more...

• I need a new camera for my YouTube channel? Any suggestions about...1 Answers
  • Is it worth the price ? 1 Answers
  • What makes this camera better than others in your opinion?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Chelsea W.
Pierce City, MO
I rented this camera for my very first wedding as a photographer and loved the results! I have been shooting for about 3 years and was used to using a Canon Rebel t3. This definitely steps up the game! I debated forever on if I should purchase the 6D with the money I had or save up for the 5D MK III, and I'm so glad I purchased this one! The latter was over 1K more in price for only a few minor differences. I mostly shoot portraits and seniors, so for the services I provide and the needs of my clients, this was the right choice. It's easy to use and very lightweight. The battery lasts all day and I'm very happy with my purchase!
Dee S.
Las Vegas, NV
I purchased my 6D more than 2 years ago as an upgrade to my 5D mkii as at the time, the mkiii wasn't in my budget. The improvement under low lighting/high ISO is amazing. The price this body retails at is super great value and even after two years of Vegas dust, hot summers and frigid cold temps on the mountain in the winters this camera has never once let me down. (I never did buy the mkiii) I'm excited to see what's next for the 6D range!
Stephanie N.
I bought my at Normans Camera when they had a canon special going on. I got two lenses the canon body, a memory car, warranty, poster photo printer for $1099 plus a student discount. I paid $899. It takes both amazing photos and video. I create YouTube videos for my channel called Entertainment For All Network. I am learning more and more how to use it. This is an awesome camera. I'm saving up for another.
Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
Techie Expert
This camera is utterly mind blowing. I never realized how much having a high quality camera would change my photography until I upgraded to this camera! It performs amazingly well in both hard light and dim light situations, and the colors are rich and vibrant straight out of camera. The noise reduction is incredible, and the video function is an awesome bonus. You cannot go wrong with this camera!
Christine P.
Love. I may keep with 6d forever. Although, I doubt it. Very easy to use. Love the raw recording and full frame images. Purchased online. Best feature is the beautiful way it captures the images. I'd love the scroll through the points of focus to be continuous rather than three different sections.
Sara N.
Chickamauga, GA
Techie Expert
Love love love my 6D! I previously had the 7D and liked it but as soon as I got my 6D I saw what I was truly missing! I prefer this over the 5D.
Kelsie D.
Grand Rapids, MI
This camera is amazing. I shoot weddings professionally, and I own this, and the 5d Mark III. I greatly prefer my 6d for low lighting situations. The screen is sharp and has great color. It is a full frame camera, at a lower price. I will be trying the 6d mark II soon!
Heather L.
This is the perfect camera for the photographer stepping out of the hobby world and into the professional world. The first wedding I ever did was shot on this camera and the results were amazing. It's not the quality of a 5D Mk IV or a 1DX, but it's still an awesome camera.
Judy L.
If you want a full frame camera that handles low light and is extremely durable, then this is the camera for you. Pop on a L series lens and you've got yourself one fierce beast. I upgraded from the T4i years ago, and wished I hand upgraded sooner. Seriously, I can not express how amazing and beautiful this camera handles everything. I use it for photos and video mostly in low light. The video looks like something you'd see in a Hollywood movie. Absolutely beautiful. And because it can handle low light, I don't need to set up lights. I can just use a lens with a low fstop and ambient street light and I'm good to go!
Acacia E.
Nashville, TN
I upgraded from my t3i to the 6d about a year ago and it was a great decision. I bought it from a close family friend who had never opened it. It has more focal points than the rebel series and is also great for high quality video work. Heavier in weight than the rebels, but more to play with!
Kirstie F.
Slidell, LA
What makes this camera better than others in your opinion?
Jose O.
I'm up to buy some of theses cameras in order to start taking pictures as a hobby, how much do you guys recommend this one?
Cher B.
I need a new camera for my YouTube channel? Any suggestions about this one??
lesly g.
Pasadena, TX
Is it worth the price ?
isrA M.
Fuquay varina , NC
Would you recommend the canon 6D or 70D for photography? Since the 70D have more focus points than the 6D. Does it make a huge difference?