Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Full Frame DSLR Camera + 24-105mm + Sigma 150-600mm Lens Bundle

BY CANON

The EOS 5D Mark IV camera builds on the powerful legacy of the 5D series, offering amazing refinements in image quality, performance and versatility. Canon's commitment to imaging excellence is the soul of the EOS 5D Mark IV. Wedding and portrait photographers, nature and landscape shooters, as well as creative videographers will appreciate the brilliance and power that the EOS 5D Mark IV delivers. Superb image quality is achieved with Canon's all-new 30.4 Megapixel full-frame sensor, and highly-detailed 4K video is captured with ease. Focus accuracy has been improved with a refined 61-point AF system and Canon's revolutionary Dual Pixel CMOS AF for quick, smooth AF for both video and Live View shooting. Fast operation is enhanced with Canon's DIGIC 6+ Image Processor, which provides continuous shooting at up to 7.0 fps. Built-in Wi-Fi, GPS and an easy-to-navigate touch-panel LCD allow the camera to become an extension of you. When quality matters, the EOS 5D Mark IV helps deliver results to inspire even the most discerning imagemaker. Product Features: New 30.4 Megapixel full-frame CMOS sensor for versatile shooting in nearly any light, with ISO range 100-32000; expandable up to 50-102400 (equivalent ISO). 4K Motion JPEG video (DCI cinema-type 4096 x 2160) at 30p or 24p; in-camera still frame grab* of 4K 8.8-Megapixel images; multiple video options include Full HD up to 60p, and HD up to 120p. Superb Dual Pixel CMOS AF for responsive and smooth AF during video or Live View shooting; LCD monitor has full touch-screen interface, including selection of AF area. Excellent performance - up to 7.0 fps* continuous shooting speed with high-performance DIGIC 6+ Image Processor for improved speed and excellent image quality. 61 AF points with expanded vertical coverage with 41 cross-points, and AF possible at all 61 AF points with many lens + extender combinations effective at f/8. 150,000-pixel RGB+IR metering sensor helps provide precise exposure metering, helps detect flickering lights and allows for enhanced scene recognition and face detection capabilities. Dual Pixel RAW, in-camera Digital Lens Optimizer during JPEG shooting and Diffraction Correction technologies. Built-in Wi-Fi and NFC connectivity provide easy sharing to compatible smart devices, select social media sites and the Canon Connect Station CS100 device. Built-in GPS provides geotag information including auto time syncing with Universal Time Code (UTC) via satellites. Disclaimers * Continuous shooting speed may vary depending on the shutter speed, the aperture, the lens being used, the battery charge and various camera settings. * Compatible with iOS versions 8.0/8.1/8.2/8.3/8.4/9.0/9.1/9.2/9.3, Android smartphone and tablet versions 4.1/4.2/4.3/4.4/5.0/5.1/6.0. Data charges may apply with the download of the free Canon Camera Connect app. This app helps enable you to upload images to social media services. Please note that image files may contain personally identifiable information that may implicate privacy laws. Canon disclaims and has no responsibility for your use of such images. Canon does not obtain, collect or use such images or any information included in such images through this app. see more...

yassin m.
Hello my name Yassin Maychine i  from in morocco  I love this product so much nice, I like your company very much wanted to review your product on my twitter account ,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative   aimé vos produits et je veux la rendre célèbre sur la chaine YouTube avec 26 followers et intéressée par l'électroniquethis is
my address
Name: Yassin Maychine

Adress :Rue:B N:18 hay moulay rachid

Zip code : 20660

city: casablanca

country: Morocco
YOUSSOUF M.
TLEMCEN
Hello, MY NAME YOUSSOUF, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News.increase sales in the ARAB WORLD, Best Regards.
Soufiane |.
Hi ! first of all merry christmas I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me toreview this product I would be grateful to you. With my love and appreciation
my name is Soufiane Dkik and I have an account on Instagram with a large
number of subscribers +5000 subscribes . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos and photos and encouraging people to buy from the internet and from this site
if you require any addtional information i would be happy to
provide it my mailing address and contact me details are below
.thank you for your time.
My adress Email : supptechnique@hotmail.com
z i.
I love this camera very very much I wish I had one I love everything about photography
I love taking a lot of photos