Canon - Eos 5d Mark Iv Dslr Camera (body Only) uploaded by Annie F.Canon - Eos 5d Mark Iv Dslr Camera (body Only) uploaded by Alexandra T.

BY CANON

Canon - EOS 5D Mark IV DSLR Camera (Body Only) see more...

• Is this camera worth the hype and price? I'm thinking abo...1 Answers
Brooke K.
I upgraded to the 5D Mark IV last year -- it was the best decision I could have made on a camera purchase. I love the feel of the camera in my hands & the ease of navigation between settings. The touch screen is a great added bonus & saves time and makes photo sessions run a little smoother. This camera has dual card slots & wifi -- so when needed, I am able to quickly transfer images from the camera to my iPhone with ease. I feel like there's plenty of features and that I learn something new that I can do with it all the time. I love the HDR mode and just the general options -- the creativity boundaries are endless. Great focus system with this one! Great professional buy. The battery life with this camera isn't as great as other Canon cameras that I own/use, but I just keep a couple of extra handy for long days of shooting. Highly recommend this buy if you're looking for a top of the line piece of equipment for professional photography or video. Pair this with a luxury lens & wow!!
Annie F.
This is the best camera I have ever owned, hands down, because it can do it all. The 4k video looks like real life, the clarity and color range of the photos is just unreal, and I've been able to print out 10'x15' photos taken with this camera that look just as great as they do on the computer. If you're looking for a camera that can do it all, this is the one for you! I've attached a portrait of my friend that I took with this camera and barely had to edit (I just made the colors pop more!)
Jerrica G.
Hampton, VA
The price of the Mark IV is a bit steep for amateur camera users but for people that have used a DSLR for years this camera is amazing. I love it and all the new features it has to offer. Its really cool that it has Wi-Fi capabilities and has motion sensing that helps you capture movement like a breeze. It has a multiple exposure option which is so much fun for everyone that loves to be artsy.
Alexandra T.
Ammon ID
This camera is.. wow! I recently entered a photography contest and after I won a free awards my husband realized it was probably time to upgrade and get me into something a bit more fancy. He sure picked the best camera he could afford and that was this one! I love the colors, the ease of use and the touch screen. It's a bit heavy in my hands but I'm kind of a little girl so I deal with it.
Keirim V.
El Paso, TX
Love this camera. I bought it last year and it makes taking photographs a breeze! It's touch screen and it also has wifi to make transferring pictures into your phone so easy! It's a great investment
Flïrty B.
Rewari
I want to review this camera on my channel please send me this product to advertise and to know people's about its Focus and video resolution I m not so good youtuber but I will my best to review on my channel please give this to me for Review and camera quality is so good and I had to test this...
Abderrahmane A.
Oujda . Morocco N 32. street A64. ElSalam. Lazaret
Hello

This is the best product !! Great
product, amazing quality and also a great price highly recommended to anyone of
all ages AMAZING PRODUCT !!.

Love the clean design and unique
function. I feel it would be a great fit for our SUBSCRIBERS Because they love
this kind of product . I will include the product URL and price at the end of
the Facebook Page post so people know where to purchase it from. If you are
interested in offering my viewers a discount or promotional code I would be
happy to include that in the Facebook Page post .

Thank you for your time .
Gabriella F.
toronto, ON
Big fan of this camera for all of my photographic needs! The touchscreen focus allows you to ensure that you are focusing on your subject with ease. The camera is user friendly, reliable, and an all around great camera! One improvement though for the camera is that it's ability to shoot in 4k is almost non-existent as the file sizes are too large.
Benguechia H.
ٍHello my name is Tahar I have a channel on Youtube with a number of followers and a page on Facebook and I have followers from all over the worldI liked this camera very good product I have to put it on my page and tell the followers to buy it Thank site and company  you do a wonderful job
I can help you promote your products by
reviewing them in my videos and photos  for fee
My goal is to encourage people to buy from the
internet and at the same time help the company promote products

The reply goes on
z i.
I love this camera very very much I wish I had one I love everything about photography
I love taking a lot of photos
Kalia L.
Is this camera worth the hype and price? I'm thinking about investing in it. I currently own the Canon 80D that I use for my YouTube videos.