by Canon

#15 in SLRs

Kit Includes 14 Items with all Manufacturer-supplied Accessories + Full USA Warranties: 1) Canon EOS 5D Mark III Digital SLR Camera with EF 24-105mm L IS USM Lens 2) Canon Speedlite 320EX Flash with LED Light 3) Canon 200DG Digital SLR Camera Case - Gadget Bag 4) Canon EF Lenses Microfiber Lens Cleaning Cloth 5) Transcend 64GB SecureDigital SDXC 300x UHS- Class 10 Memory Card 6) Spare LP-E6 Battery for Canon 7) Battery Charger for Canon LP-E6 8) Vivitar RC-6 Wireless Shutter Release Remote Control for Canon Digital SLR Cameras 9) Precision Design 3-Piece Multi-Coated HD Pro Filter Kit (77mm UV/CPL/ND8) 10) Precision Design HDMI to Mini-HDMI (C) Gold Audio/Video Cable (6 ft) 11) Precision Design USB 2.0 SecureDigital (SDHC) High-Speed Memory Card Reader 12) Precision Design 6-Piece Camera + Lens Cleaning Kit 13) Precision Design 8 SD / 2 MicroSD Memory Card Case 14) Precision Design Universal LCD Screen Protectors Canon EOS 5D Mark III Digital SLR Camera w/ EF 24-105mm L IS USM Lens The power to create. With supercharged EOS performance and stunning full frame, high-resolution image capture, the Canon EOS 5D Mark III is designed to perform. Special optical technologies like the 61-Point High Density Reticular AF and an extended ISO range of 100-25600 (expandable to 50 (L), 51200 (H1) and 102400 (H2) make the EOS 5D Mark III ideal for shooting weddings in the studio or out in the field, and great for still photography. Advanced professional-level high definition video capabilities (that includes a host of industry-standard recording protocols and enhanced performance) make it possible to capture beautiful cinematic movies in EOS HD quality. A newly designed 22.3 Megapixel full-frame Canon CMOS sensor, Canon DIGIC 5+ Image Processor, and shooting performance up to 6.0 fps provide exceptional clarity and sharpness, even when capturing rapidly-unfolding scenes. Additional technological advancements include an Intelligen

This is a serious question. Don't bs for a badge please. What is the estimated price for this bundle & is this camera recommended?
how good is this camera? is it good for photography? like professional.
I was wondering about the ease of use??
Start your review of Canon EOS 5D Mark III Digital SLR Camera with EF 24-105mm L IS USM Lens with 320EX Flash/LED Video Light + 64GB Card + Case + Battery & Charger Kit!
How would you rate this product?
Jerada
I Really Really Love This Camera  Canon EOS 5D Mark III Digital SLR Camera with EF 24-105mm L IS USM Lens with 320EX Flash/LED Video Light + 64GB Card + Case + Battery & Charger Kit! Canon is Perfection and The Qaulity is great i Love all the details that gun has put into this model For some photographers, a sensor the same size as a frame of 35mm film (24mm by 36mm)--often referred to as full frame--is the Holy Grail of digital SLR technology. It promises the familiar shooting experience in viewfinder size, in lens angle of view, and in certain aspects of a picture's look. Until now, this object of lust was available only at great expense ($7,000 or more) or in cameras with significant design and performance quirks. But Canon's EOS 5D changes that, combining a 12.8-megapixel, 23.9mm-by-35.8mm CMOS sensor with a competent midsize SLR body for less than half the price of the only full-frame alternative available at this writing, also a Canon, the EOS-1Ds Mark II.
The Canon EOS 5D's design and performance are only fair, and its feature set is unexceptional for the price. But its high-resolution images offer superb detail, rich tonality, and incredibly low noise. If image quality is your paramount concern, or you're one of those full-frame nuts--er, aficionados--then buy this camera, and you've just saved 4,000 bucks.

Editor's note: The Editors' Choice award that had been given to this camera has since been removed due to subsequent changes in the marketplace. The Canon EOS 5D has a reasonably handsome version of the Canon family look, with fairly clean styling and a curvy top cover reminiscent of its higher-end EOS 1-series stablemates. The body, which is finished in matte black, is a combination of magnesium alloy and polycarbonate with a rubberized grip. It feels solid and durable, but it's a definite step down from the pro-level build quality and weather resistance you'll find in other digital SLR cameras priced at more than $3,000. We found the camera comfortable to hold and use for long periods, and it weighs a moderate 31.5 ounces with battery and media installed--a welcome contrast to the pro-level behemoths we just mentioned.

chetia

I bought this product after seeing it in Walgreens. I have thick naturally curly hair that tends to end up dry & a bit frizzy. First time using any product is always trial & error. First time I used it, I errored big time. Lol. I put it on my hair while still soaking wet & didn't use my usual keratin oil I normally use when wearing my hair naturally curly. (I straighten my hair most of the time-just easier to deal with) Ended up kinda crunchy & stiff. I knew immediately I had used to much product. So I used my water bottle, re-wet it a bit & used my towel to squeeze some of the product out. Next time I used it, i squeeze dried my hair more, placed my oil on my hair waited a while then spritzed my hair with the Beach Babe. I combed it through my hair to ensure even distribution & flipped my head over & scrunched it a bit. I didn't error this time. My hair looked fabulous! My curls ended up defined yet soft, stayed frizz free throughout entire day (& it gets humid here in Tennessee) & the next morning my hair wasn't all crazed out. Which my curly hair on normal mornings is normally just madness. I highly recommend this product to anyone who has curly, even just mildly wavy hair. Even my friends with super straight hair have loved it after me advising them on how to apply it. I always have a bottle of this in my bathroom & is my go to for easy hair days.

Six years ago I decided I wanted to learn the ins and outs of digital photography. I bought a Canon Rebel T2i and kit lenses, and for the next two years taught myself all the tiny little details of photography. Last year I decided to upgrade my gear, so I researched and researched and ended up buying the Mark III. I am thoroughly in love with this camera. There is a reason photographers love this line. I love it.
Cranston, RI
This whole kit is amazing and the price value is there. The quality that you get from this Canon is perfection. It is user friendly as well. I have had the pleasure of owning this and it is well made. I love all the details that Canon has put into this model. All the bells and whistles are there and done exceptionally well. I would definitely recommend this to everyone.
I've used many different canon cameras and the Mark 3 is always going to be a reliable, great wuality camera with video. As a videographer it was between canon and the new comer in the video game, Sony. I would recommend the mark 3 anytime, except when wanting 4K. I would look towards the mark 4 or the 1DX.
Esta cámara me encanta es perfecta podemos tirar la mejores foto sólo con esta cámara se de la recomiendo es muy buena Canon EOS 5D Mark III Digital SLR Camera with EF 24-105mm L IS USM Lens with 320EX Flash/LED Video Light + 64GB Card + Case + Battery & Charger Kit
River Edge, NJ
Techie Expert Level 2
This is definitely one hundred and ten percent one of the absolute best cameras I've ever used ! The photo quality is stunning. I would pick this camera over just about any other. If you can afford the high price buy it. It's worth it
Safi
Techie Expert Level 2
Hello! My name is khalil jabrane lanyar , i am an influncer and blogger  from Morocco. I really like your product , it's very interesting. I was thinking about making a collaboration with you! I'd like to promote it on My social medias and I would be aple to put together a honest blog post review.
Perris , CA
I have this camera! I love how the pictures come out it's really amazing! I use it to go out and take pictures and it's really not that big, I got mine at Best Buy. I definitely recommend it to people who love photography
Milwaukee, WI
Techie Expert Level 1
Great set for any beginner in photography. You can really catch some candid shot when you know how to work the functions and when you actually know the particulars of lighting and speeds
Ask a question to the Influenster community...