Canon EOS 5D Mark III Digital SLR Camera with EF 24-105mm L IS & 70-200mm f/2.8L USM Lens + 64GB Card + Grip + Battery & Charger + Case + Tripod Kit uploaded by Alexander M.

BY CANON #30 in SLRs

Kit Includes 16 Items with all Manufacturer-supplied Accessories + Full USA Warranties: 1) Canon EOS 5D Mark III Digital SLR Camera with EF 24-105mm L IS USM Lens 2) Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L USM Zoom Lens 3) Canon 200DG Digital SLR Camera Case - Gadget Bag 4) Canon 62 in Deluxe Photo/Video 300 Tripod with 3-Way Panhead + Case 5) Canon EF Lenses Microfiber Lens Cleaning Cloth 6) Transcend 64GB SecureDigital SDXC 300x UHS- Class 10 Memory Card 7) Spare LP-E6 Battery for Canon 8) Battery Charger for Canon LP-E6 9) Zeikos BG-E1 Battery Grip for Canon EOS 5D Mark III Digital SLR Camera 10) Vivitar RC-6 Wireless Shutter Release Remote Control for Canon Digital SLR Cameras 11) 2 Precision Design 77mm UV Glass Filter 12) Precision Design HDMI to Mini-HDMI (C) Gold Audio/Video Cable (6 ft) 13) Precision Design USB 2.0 SecureDigital (SDHC) High-Speed Memory Card Reader 14) Precision Design 6-Piece Camera + Lens Cleaning Kit 15) Precision Design 8 SD / 2 MicroSD Memory Card Case 16) Precision Design Universal LCD Screen Protectors Canon EOS 5D Mark III Digital SLR Camera w/ EF 24-105mm L IS USM Lens The power to create. With supercharged EOS performance and stunning full frame, high-resolution image capture, the Canon EOS 5D Mark III is designed to perform. Special optical technologies like the 61-Point High Density Reticular AF and an extended ISO range of 100-25600 (expandable to 50 (L), 51200 (H1) and 102400 (H2) make the EOS 5D Mark III ideal for shooting weddings in the studio or out in the field, and great for still photography. Advanced professional-level high definition video capabilities (that includes a host of industry-standard recording protocols and enhanced performance) make it possible to capture beautiful cinematic movies in EOS HD quality. A newly designed 22.3 Megapixel full-frame Canon CMOS sensor, Canon DIGIC 5+ Image Processor, and shooting performance up to 6.0 fps provide exceptional clarity and sharp see more...

• Está câmera é de boa qualidade4 Answers
  • Está é a melhor câmera de todos os tempos?3 Answers
  • I've been needing a new camera, and I've considered buyin...20 Answers
Danica F.
Brighton, IA
I use this camera for my business as a race photographer. Its been nothing but great!
AJ O.
My grandpa has this, every family get together he's always using it. Never fails.
زكرياء ع.
maroc khenifra amalou rue 24 House number 38
Hello I  love your products, I want to review your product on my facebook ,  I have about 3k active followers, I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from you, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative.
Chou K.
oyoun el assafir
Hello my name is Shawky and I have a
channel on YouTube and I do a lot of reviews for devices and various products
and I can help you in the promotion of these devices just send them to and I
will review them for you.

For more information, please email me at
*choukic419@gmail.com*
omar A.
Techie Expert Level 1
Hello my name is omar abderahmani Im a guitarist I love this product so much nice, I like your company very muchI
wanted to review your product on my  instagram I make for you photo and video ,I can help you promote your
products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to
buy the product from the Internet...
Jaddoudi O.
Ouezzane
I'm oussama jaddoudi a youtouber specialized in high tech, i discover this beautiful camera recently i like it so much you have a good products i will be glad to do a review of this camera on my channel to promote this good product
Khalil Jabrane l.
Safi
Techie Expert Level 2
Hello! My name is khalil jabrane lanyar , i am an influncer and blogger  from Morocco. I really like your product , it's very interesting. I was thinking about making a collaboration with you! I'd like to promote it on My social medias and I would be aple to put together a honest blog post review.
Talysson A.
Muito bom a qualidade e muito boa eu queria de graça mais mais n yem comprar  não consigo entender como funciona o sistema de controle de qualidade  I Like Him, He Likes Her (Reprint) (Paperback)
Kenya A.
Hermosillo
This camera it's amazing, Just enough to see the quality of your photos and video to want to buy it, easy to find in online stores
Malena P.
amo la marca Canon!!! es super buena,con exelente calidad. a la hora de sacar fotos busco está marca
Taylor C.
Osseo, WI
Which is better, Cannon or Nikon
Mo S.
Midwest City, OK
I've been needing a new camera, and I've considered buying this one again. Is Nikon DSLR better? Or should I stick with canon?
Sarah V.
6d or 5d?
Brandy C.
Quality?
Está câmera é de boa qualidade