BY CANON #18 in Digital Cameras

Canon EOS 5D Mark III Digital SLR Camera w/ EF 24-105mm L IS USM Lens The power to create. With supercharged EOS performance and stunning full frame, high-resolution image capture, the Canon EOS 5D Mark III is designed to perform. Special optical technologies like the 61-Point High Density Reticular AF and an extended ISO range of 100-25600 (expandable to 50 (L), 51200 (H1) and 102400 (H2) make the EOS 5D Mark III ideal for shooting weddings in the studio or out in the field, and great for still photography. Advanced professional-level high definition video capabilities (that includes a host of industry-standard recording protocols and enhanced performance) make it possible to capture beautiful cinematic movies in EOS HD quality. A newly designed 22.3 Megapixel full-frame Canon CMOS sensor, Canon DIGIC 5+ Image Processor, and shooting performance up to 6.0 fps provide exceptional clarity and sharpness, even when capturing rapidly-unfolding scenes. Additional technological advancements include an Intelligent Viewfinder, Canons advanced iFCL metering system, High Dynamic Range (HDR), and Multiple Exposure mode - all of which that help make the EOS 5D Mark III the perfect multimedia tool. Included is the Canon EF 24-105mm f/4 L IS USM Zoom Lens. This easy-to-use standard zoom lens can cover a large zoom area ranging from 24mm wide-angle to 105mm portrait-length telephoto, and its Image Stabilizer Technology steadies camera shake up to three stops. Constructed with one Super-UD glass element and three aspherical lenses, this lens minimizes chromatic aberration and distortion. The result is excellent picture quality, even at wide apertures. Canons ring-type USM gives silent but quick AF, along with full-time manual focus. Moreover, with dust- and moisture-resistant construction, this is a durable yet sophisticated lens that meets the demands of advanced amateur photographers and professional photographers alike. Key Features: 22.3 Me see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Miranda V.
Techie Expert Level 3
I love love love this camera! The digital screen on it has a great display, it stays charged through numerous uses, and I never have trouble connecting it to my desktop or laptop computer like I used to with my old camera. Very simple to use and works wonderful!
Shasta W.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
I am a food blogger and use my camera every day. I photograph recipes, family and friends, travel destinations and products. I LOVE this camera. I upgraded from my Rebel T3i because I wanted to start working with a full-frame camera.

When I took this camera out of the box and looked through the viewfinder I was in awe. I had no idea what I was missing using a cropped sensor camera.

I will say that I had gotten pretty used to my Rebel after using it for two years so this switch has been a learning process. There are many options that I didn't have with my old camera that I now have to learn to use.

Here are a few major differences between the Rebel T3I and the 5D Mark iii:
Full Frame
Iso Range is MUCH Larger
Only works with EF lenses
Larger body
Heavier Body
Better photo quality

I only shoot in manual and usually shoot RAW and JPEG side by side. I haven't even tried the other mode with this camera because I haven't needed to.

I purchased this camera with the 24-105 lens and I love it. It has replaced my old 50mm 1:8 lens because it does everything I need it to do.

This camera is perfect for tricky lighting situations and a HUGE upgrade. The price is higher than I would normally want to pay, but I was able to justify it because I needed it for the work I do.

I'm attaching a few photos I have taken with this camera (Note: I am by no means a professional photographer, but I am very happy with my shots).

mariam y.
Sterling Hts, MI
Best camera I ever owned. Good deal on accessories. I particularly selected this item because of the general purpose L lens included and the battery grip that came with it (a non-Canon product, but works perfectly). Even the gadget bag is nice. Includes a CF card (which if you are coming from the point-and-shoot world or APS-C world may be new to you, but it's considerably faster than a class 10 SD card. OK filters to protect your lens. If you are a new camera owner, the tripod and monopod are nice starters, but weak and cheaply made. You will want better, sturdier products to mount this investment on, particularly with the expensive glass you will buy. The remote is a cheapy, mine was broken when received, they mailed me a higher quality replacement within 3 days no questions asked. Good deal, good product, good supplier. Recommend without reservation (and I'm a tough reviewer).
Devon M.
Turlock, CA
Bigger than the Rebel series but smaller than the C. This camera, in my personal opinion, is the overall BEST and most versatile Canon. The depth of utility the operator has is almost endless and the functionality is amazing. I have used these at events and hope to have one of my own soon. If at some point you spend your money on a "higher" end camera, this should be it.
Rachel C.
Knoxville TN
Techie Expert Level 1
One of the best cameras on the market. I've only had the chance to test one and I absolutely love it. Can be hard to use at first but with practice I'm sure it becomes second nature. Very pricey- but for a reason. One of my dream cameras. I love Canon.
Irene S.
Salem, WV
With a $2699 price tag (body only), the Canon EOS 5D Mark II is significantly more expensive than the other video-capable DSLRs on the market. That being said, it was also an exceptional performer in both our still image and video testing. The camera captures crystal-clear HD video at a 1920 x 1080 resolution and a 30p frame rate. Also, with Canon\'s new firmware upgrade, the camera offers manual control over aperture, shutter speed, and ISO in video mode. With not too many DSLRs out there that can capture 1080p video, the Canon 5D Mark II is definitely an intriguing product for pros and serious photographers.
Jaclyn S.
Manalapan, NJ
This is one of the best cameras to own and use if you are very interested in photography. I went to one of the best photography programs on the east coast, and this was the main camera we were taught to use, and the main camera I see used in the field.

It has many options for lenses, takes both an SD and a CF card. It's full frame, a little heavier than most cameras you might be used to. Battery life is quicker than others in the canon line, like the 60D or 7D, but multiple battery chargers are great! @Jsovs on IG for images.
Miranda T.
Brooklyn, NY
As just a photography enthusiast I wasn't sure if I needed such an expensive camera and lens kit but the results are night and day compared to my previous dslr. The autofocus point system is incredible, the amount of lens availability is second to none and the learning curve is fairly moderate due to the intuitive menus. Ive been to about a dozen weddings this past year and every single one featured a professional photographer using this exact dslr so that must say something. I find myself popping on a small 50mm 1.4 lens and taking this wherever I go. Whether it be food shopping or a trip abroad. This dslr has lit a fire in me.
Jennifer M.
Van Wert, OH
I take photos for websites at rock concerts and meet and greets, so low lighting, smoke, fast movements. I also take photos at dance and cheer competitions, some are indoors with crazy lighting and some are outdoors in bright light, both with movement. I had the Canon Xti, which was great, but upgraded to the 5d because of the speed of the camera and clarity it would give my shots. It was a great investment and of course this body works with all of the lenses I already had in my kit. It has 22.3 megapixels and 1080p full HD video capacity. The ISO range is 100-25600, so perfect for any situation from stills to sports.
Vanessa A.
I used this to regularly film unplugged sessions by big indie artists who came through a public radio station I interned at this past semester. The video quality, as to be expected from Canon, is pretty stellar, and pictures come out great as well. With a great lens, this is simply an excellent camera. If I had the money, and perhaps a career/business to justify the purchase, I would definitely consider investing in this. One thing: I found it a bit harder to gauge image clarity on the screen compared to other older canon DSLRs that we worked with, which is a tad disappointing.
Evangelina P.
Techie Expert Level 3
Is this camera water proof?
Jolene K.
How clear does they pictures come out?
Garae R.
New Orleans , LA
Looking for a camera to start doing YouTube videos how good is this one ?
Vanessa A.
Brasil
A informação é um patrimônio, é algo que possui valor. Quando digital, não se trata apenas de um monte de bytes aglomerados, mas sim de um conjunto de dados classificados e organizados de forma que uma pessoa, uma instituição de ensino, uma empresa ou qualquer outra entidade possa utilizar em prol de algum objetivo.
Gabrielle R.
Eu faço vídeos no YouTube e vejo outras Youtubers com essa câmera ...Eu queria essa câmera..... Ela aparenta ser muito boa a qualidade ...✡