BY CANON

Your photography subjects will seem larger than life with this telephoto zoom lens from canon. Featuring a zoom range of 18-200mm and image stabilization, this lens is perfect for taking clear photos at a distance and is compatible with canon digital slr camera bodies. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "I'm not sure how it happened as I have never had a problem with another lens before and I take very good care of them." in 1 review
  • "i use it on my canon 60d nd t3i and it gets the job done with great picture quality." in 1 review
Gabriel C.
Broken Arrow, OK
This lens is not only ugly as sin but its issues are endless. Not sharp, chromatic abberation is awful and distortion is a problem at any length.
Itis M.
Cumming, GA
I just purchased canon t5i to do my youtube video beauty tutorials. These lens are super good and make your videos and pics look great.
Alyssa B.
Philadelphia, PA
This lens is awesome! I just bought it and I feel like it was so worth it. So much better than the attached lens
Zeina A.
Techie Expert Level 3
Great lens, it's very versatile I pretty much use it to shoot everything from people to landscapes to anything
Ryan S.
North Hills, CA
This is a great lens!!!! i use it on my canon 60d nd t3i and it gets the job done with great picture quality.
Melissa A.
Lowell, OR
Amazing clarity, great lens!! Perfect lens for everything! I absolutely love the versatility!!
selena p.
Antioch, CA
These lens are great I recently bought one and I do not regret anything it's worth the price
Krista K.
Jerseyville, IL
This is a perfect lens for indoor portrait photography or outside! its a great size!
Leah N.
I actually just had this lens fail on me during a shoot. I'm not sure how it happened as I have never had a problem with another lens before and I take very good care of them. If you want something that will be long-lasting then this is not the lens for you.
Megan P.
This is a really great lens! It does exactly what it is supposed to do and more!