BY CANON #30 in Camera Lenses

The canon ef-s 18-135mm f/3.5 5.6 is stm standard zoom lens is designed to exceed expectations and ideal for video and still images alike. The ef-s 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 is stm marks a standard for ef-s lenses. It features a refined image stabilization system that delivers up to four equivalent stops of shake correction throughout the zoom range and offers a maximum magnification of 0.28x at the telephoto end, while remaining even more compact in size. This ef-s lens supports the canon eos rebel t4i dslr's movie servo af feature for smooth and quiet continuous af during movie shooting by utilizing a six-group zoom system and the... see more...

angel t.
Really good standard lense take good quality pic and videos it zooms in and out easy to use it comes with the camera if you buy it as a bundle deal it's quiet zoom
Carolina P.
coimbra
Great lens! The optic is so clear the outcome is amazing! Really steps up your photography game!
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
It's quiet and takes crisp, high quality pictures. I don't really like it feel, it's awkward, but I like the lens itself. This brand never disappoints
Dilven S.
Chelsea , MA
Good range to have for a first kit lens that comes w/ the camera. I would not recoiled this to a pro/amateur photographer. It doesn't have a good depth of field & you won't be able to get good boka. There is defiantly room for improvement. Idk why canon even makes lenses like this. Bigger doesn't mean better people...
Allie M.
This lens takes beautiful pics and a must have for photographers. Clean and sharp images
Brandy M.
I love this lens when I am trying to take photos from far away and I also like to use it when I take up close head shots of my daughter.
Stephanie R.
Ceres, CA
My husband has this lens in his kit and he always uses it in every session.
Jamie C.
Reading, MA
When bought my cannon rebel t3 this came with the bundle I bought and I am in love with this lenses. Me also being a hug canon fan it works beyond amazing on my flim camper to I've had great shots with it
Taylor B.
Nancy, KY
This is the best lens in my opinion, it has the perfect zoom. the quality of the pictures are awesome they aren't blurry they are perfect
Rosie R.
Pasco, WA
Techie Expert
This is my favorite lens. It's the perfect zoom. Most cameras come stock with 18-55 and the extra zoom is a must. Instead of carrying my bulky 55-250 or 70-330, this meets me in the middle. Takes quality photos.
Valerie S.
Albertville , AL
What is another great lens you like