ElectronicsCamera Parts & AccessoriesCamera & Video Camera LensesCanon
EF 75-300mm f/4-56 III Zoom Lens with Speedlite 320EX LED Flash + Hood

Kit Includes 4 Items with all Manufacturer-supplied Accessories + Full USA Warranties: 1) Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Zoom Lens 2) Canon Speedlite 320EX Flash with LED Light 3) Precision Design ET-60 Lens Hood for Canon 75-300mm III, III USM, 55-250mm IS 4) Microfiber Cleaning Cloth Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Zoom Lens Compact and lightweight 4x telephoto zoom lens Capture the far-off action of fast-paced sports or zoom in for an intimate portrait with the Canon EF 75-300mm III telephoto zoom lens. This compact and lightweight 4x telephoto zoom lens is ideal for shooting sports, portraits, and wildlife. The front part of the zoom ring now sports a silver ring for a luxury touch. The EF 75-300mm is well-suited for sports and other applications requiring fast AF. A DC motor is used to power the AF. For many advanced amateurs, the 75-300 range is ideal as a versatile entry into telephoto photography. Key Features: 75-300mm telephoto zoom lens with f/4-5.6 maximum aperture Improved mechanism makes zooming smoother Measures just 2.8 inches in diameter and 4.8 inches long weighs only 16.8 ounces 4.9-foot closest focusing distance 32-8 degree diagonal angle of view

Is this comparable with my Nikon camera?
Iss this Lens a good option for portraits ?
Where can I purchase this? And about what price range does this go for?
Start your review of Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Zoom Lens with Canon Speedlite 320EX LED Flash + Hood!
andrew B.
Lindenhurst , NY
Easy to use lens...easy to change and store...takes great shots and has a good zoom.....good lens and good flash
Jessica G.
Winston Salem, NC
Techie Expert Level 1
Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Zoom Lens with Canon Speedlite 320EX LED Flash + Hood uploaded by Jessica G.
This lens is amazing. I’ve taken great photos with it. It has caught some great fat away photos I wouldn’t otherwise have. Easy to use and oporate. I would def recommend!
Abel B.
Brookings
Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Zoom Lens with Canon Speedlite 320EX LED Flash + Hood uploaded by Abel B.
I've shot some awesome photos on this. Sadly I can't recommend it because it's focus is really soft when objects are far away. I’d recommend saving up for something nicer.
Mariana M.
Jacksonville, FL
Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Zoom Lens with Canon Speedlite 320EX LED Flash + Hood uploaded by Mariana M.
This lens is super easy to attach to my Canon Rebel T7 camera and produces super high quality pictures. The lens was also pretty affordable and came with a cleaning kit to make sure it’s always smudge proof. The quality of the pictures using ig this lens are super clear and focused.
Jamie P.
El Paso, TX
Techie Expert Level 1
Canon is the best and their lenses far surpass any other company. This is a great basic lens.
Jennifer H.
Dundalk, MD
Techie Expert Level 2
This is an awesome camera kit! If you are seriously into photography or want a good camera kit, this is it. It's pricey, but well worth the money. Easy to pack up, perfect for traveling. Canon is a great name brand, and have good quality products.
Desaray J.
Maryville, TN
Great camera! A bit pricey but it's in quality. You definitely get what you pay for!
Bianca G.
Spring Valley, NY
Techie Expert Level 1
I love this lens ! Especially when taking pictures from a distance . It blurs out there background and leaves you with a crisp and clear photo. Coolest feature is it’s automatic focus
Jennifer S.
Clarkston, WA
This was the third lens I purchased and I looove it! Especially when my family and I go to travel or to the mountains, the range is amazing, the quality is quite great. A little more heavy handed and does great on the tripod. I hope to try some L-series soon!
Lorrainy Z.
Clawson, MI
The leans has so much quality and is great for distance pictures! It’s easy to carry anywhere!! I have all different canon lens in my bag and I always like to use, I highly recommend this purchase! Just amazing!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
happy J.
il y a 4 ans
Alayna V. il y a un an
Hi! I got this lens with my camera body. While it’s good for beginners, I had pretty bad chromatic aberration with it unlike my other lenses. Hope this helps!