Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Telephoto Zoom Lens for Canon SLR uploaded by Moani A.

BY CANON

Avoid a stampeding rhino herd or a scrum of 10-year-old footballers when taking your prize photographs. This compact and lightweight zoom lens is ideal for shooting portraits, wildlife and sports. Zoom in on all the action or get up close and personal to a solitary object with the smooth zoom mechanism. The lens autofocusing function gets a clearer image quicker and quieter for easy, stress-free picture taking. Made in usa. see more...

Lyndsey D.
Independence , OR
Techie Expert Level 1
It’s such a basic lens but I still love it. It gets incredibly close to far far far away objects. I was able to take the most beautiful photo of the eclipse using this lens. I was able to get so close to the moon you could see everything. I was even able to get a cool little photo of my bearded dragons eyes, and my kids eyelashes. I also take it with me on zoo trips to see the animals better. Really handy lens.
Kristy H.
Lexington, KY
Techie Expert Level 1
I got this a month ago and it's amazing! I use it with my canon rebel t6. It is easy to put on. It is easy to use and understand. It's a good feature for beginners. I absolutely love Canon cameras. And these lenses are amazing.
Sanjana N.
Techie Expert Level 1
The 75 300mm lens came with my canon t5i in a bundle. I use this lens when I do Bird photography and have got some great shots out if it. The sharpness reduces at full zoom.
Rosie R.
Kennewick, WA
Techie Expert Level 2
This is the most basic zoom lens I own. It isn't great for stabilized photos and I almost always prefer to use it with a tripod. It still is very affordable if you're looking for zoom without spending too much money.
Cait H.
Fairfax, VA
This was my first lens that I bought after I got my camera with the basic Lens. I love it but the price wasn't very reasonable for what the lens actually does.
michele k.
Save your money until you can afford to get a decent zoom lense. This is complete crap. Everything about this lense is low quality
Moani A.
• Easy attach / detach ✔

Natoya E.
Mission , BC
Techie Expert Level 2
I got this lens at Best Buy on Boxing Day. I lucked out as it was reasonably priced. I do a bit of landscape photography and find that this works well for picking up fine details. I agree this is not the best for stabilization get shots. I always use a tripod with this lens or you're in for some seriously blurry images. If you can afford a better lens I would get one. But this is great if you're just starting out.